EV Band Reviews

39 | New York, NY

39 Reviews for EV Band

Ashley Rocha 路 Married on 02/29/2020

Highly Recommend EV Band

EV Band was the highlight of our reception! We received so many compliments on our music and how much fun everyone had! My husband and I had a blast interacting with band throughout the night and truly made it the BEST DAY EVER. We wanted a blend of traditional and latin music and they exceeded all expectations! The group is beyond talented from the singers to the musicians. Also, both Lee and Edwin were very easy to work with- they were extremely professional, accommodating, and helpful. Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/22/2020

Thank You Ashley !!
    your wedding was a great way to start the year off. We had a BLAST !!
    Congratulations to you and Chris and stay well. 馃挀馃挀

Sean Garvey 路 Married on 05/31/2019

Highly recommend EV Band

EV band was the highlight of our wedding reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night. We are almost at our 1 year wedding anniversary and people still ask us about EV band and say how amazing they are.
    The icing on the cake was working with Lee and Edwin. They鈥檙e professional, prompt, and just all around great people.

Sent on 04/16/2020

Thank You Sean !
    It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. It was certainly a night we will remember forever as well.
    Best Regards to you and your family.
    Lee, Edwin & the band too!
  • Barbara

Barbara 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Of all the decisions that my son made in plannng his wedding reception, hiring the EV band was probably the most important in making it the most incredible dance party ever. The dance floor was packed from the first song through the last! The vocalists and musicians were incredible! Their song selection list was huge and varied. In the planning stages, they were so easy to work with. We got so many complements from the guests on the music. Would hire them again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

EV Band's reply:

Thank you Barbara. It was our pleasure to entertain you and your guests on such a special day.
  • kelly

kelly 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Best band EVER for the best day ever!!!!!!!

Eddie, Lee, and the EV Band were essential to making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER. The music was one of the most important things to us and the band far exceeded our wildest expectations. The most consistent compliments we received from guests revolved around the band. Numerous people told us they had never been to a wedding where the dance floor was packed on the FIRST dance and people had to be asked to return to their seats for entrees. We chose the platinum package because we wanted a huge dance party for our 200 guests and the floor was packed the entire night. Each singer KILLED their own songs (even throwing in some traditional Latin songs) leaving nobody without a song to dance to. In addition to playing a live version of the Tarantella for my very Italian famiglia, we were able to do our first dance to our favorite Louis Prima song, which they learned just for us. We surprised the entire room (parents and band alike) with a choreographed dance, and they followed the timing I had specified to perfection. Eddie and Lee are the absolute BEST professionals to work with and the EV Band is the easiest recommendation we can give for an unbelievable wedding.

Sent on 12/22/2018

EV Band's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review Kelly. Your wedding was one for our memory book! Your first dance was a highlight and the rest of the night was wonderful. You and Andrew have a wonderful family that knows how to PARTY!!

April 路 Married on 09/29/2018

AMAZING!! So happy we chose this band.

EV Band was amazing at our wedding! Guests were dancing all night long and several people asked for business cards. The band performed All of Me for our wedding dance and it was so well done. I highly recommend this band to everyone!

• F

Felicia 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Best Wedding Band Out There!

I heard EV at my cousins wedding and KNEW I needed to have them play at my wedding! They truly know how to accommodate their clients and play to the crowd with all your recommendations and requests! I got the most compliments on amazing band and that people just couldn鈥檛 stop dancing! They also provide ceremony music, cocktail music from live musicians to controlling your play lists and set up of any equipment you need like mics and speakers. They are worth thier weight in gold. TRUST ME!

EV Band's reply:

Thank You Felicia - we were so happy to be a part of your wedding and Celebrate with your family & friends again !!

Alicia 路 Married on 09/15/2018

EV BAND IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. If you are looking for a professional band that will have the dance floor packed all night and your guests chanting 鈥渙ne more song!鈥 at the end of the night, look no further!

Lee is one of the most professional and responsive people I have ever had the pleasure to work with! She met all of our requests and provided us a long list of songs to choose from so the band could prepare sets that we鈥檇 love. We had the Latin Jazz trio play during our cocktail hour and they were phenomenal! I can also recall multiple times during dinner that I paused mid-conversation because I was in awe of the singers鈥攖hey were truly THAT good. Even our seasoned photographer remarked that it was one of the best bands he has heard in a long time!!

We cannot thank EV Band enough for their professionalism and expertise! Our guests are still raving about the band! Thank you for providing such a fabulous atmosphere and giving us those memories!

Sent on 09/18/2018

EV Band's reply:

Your wedding was spectacular and we will remember your day as a highlight this year!!

Katherine 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Book them now, even if you're only thinking of getting married.

EV Band, to say the very least, absolutely made our wedding. Now over two months later, people are still talking about them and two couples we know have gone on to hire them for their wedding based on the recommendations of our guests. Lee tailored the entire experience to fit our (somewhat specific) requests and went above and beyond to make sure the evening was perfect. Cannot thank them enough.

Thank you Katherine !!
    You are the best. We appreciate your wonderful review and the highest compliment comes with your recommendations.

Maura 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Hiring EV Band was the BEST choice we made in planning our wedding. They made our Dominican-Irish-American wedding the best party our friends and families had been to in awhile. They played a perfect blend of Latin and Top 40 hits, and everyone was on the dance floor all night. Lee, the band manager, was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process, friendly, professional, and responsive. The band specifically learned our wedding song, as well as the song my husband selected to dance to with his mother. Overall, EV Band made our reception the excellent party that it was, and everyone has been talking about them in the weeks since!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Lisa 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Best wedding band ever!

EV band out performed all my expectations by a longs shot. Eddie and Lee are a real pleasure to work with and are genuinely very good people. Every single step of the process was handled very professionally. I'll never forget the first time we met with them Lee said "we have one opportunity to get this right, there are no second chances for a wedding day" and at that moment we knew they would take care of us. The musical talent is out of this world. They are one of the most versatile wedding bands I have seen. There were multiple moments at my wedding where I heard the saxophone wailing away, a guitar riff, the high note nailed by one of the singers or Eddie himself rocking away on the drums where I turned to my wife and said "wow, they are ridiculous" followed by a high five. They kept the party going all night long, dance floor jam packed!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

EV Band's reply:

Lisa & Mike - Thank you for trusting us on your Wedding Day !! It is truly one of the days we will all remember - Not everyone gets married overlooking the Ocean in Atlantic City !! We wish you the very best and a long and happy life together.
    Lee, Ed & EV Band

Matthew 路 Married on 05/12/2018

EV band was outstanding! Lee was such a pleasure to work with. She met all of our requests and made sure everything was just the way we wanted it. The singers were amazing and sounded perfect. The band was right on as well! Everyone is still saying how amazing our band was at our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend EV Band to anyone!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Thank you Matt !
    We were so happy to be a part of your wedding day memories.

Amanda 路 Married on 10/08/2017

EV Band is amazing! From start to finish at our wedding we had people on the dance floor and we had great music. Working with Lee is a pleasure. She took her time with us and gave us great advise when it came to the details for the flow of our reception. Our guests were blown away at how great the band was. We were very very happy with them!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Cristina 路 Married on 09/30/2017

I knew I LOVED the EV band after hearing them at my cousin's wedding, so I called them to get their availability a couple days after I got engaged! (They are literally so good, I was willing to choose a date around them! Ha!) Lee (the band manager) was SO extremely helpful in those early planning days before we settled on a venue, and even answered my call when she was on a family vacation (which was obviously above and beyond). They coordinated directly with our venue and also our greek DJ, so I didn't have to worry about being a go-between for everyone during the planning process. And then we get to the wedding day - IT ROCKED!!! The EV Band is made up of the most talented group of singers and musicians I've ever heard at a wedding (and just in general, too)! They poured their heart and soul into the night, and it showed! Our guests did not stop dancing the ENTIRE night and were raving about how it was the best music they've ever heard at a wedding! Two weeks later, our guests have still been calling to gush about what a great time they had. Every song was executed flawlessly, and the band really does such an amazing job transitioning between songs, so there's no awkward lull in between each song. The EV Band was what made our wedding the best day it ended up being, and I cannot thank them enough for all of the hard work and practice it takes to be able to put on such a great show! I hope some of our friends hire them so we can hear them again!

Sent on 10/15/2017

EV Band's reply:

Wow!! Thank you so much Cristina you are so kind and lovely. Your review made me tear up.
    We wish you a long and happy married life.
    I hope to see you on the dance floor at some future events of your family and friends !!
    Lots of love
    Lee & EV Band

Michelle 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Ev band gets 5 stars across the board! I could not have asked for a better wedding band. They kept everyone on the dance floor the whole entire time and the flow of the music was just right. They were easy to work with and Lee responded quickly to all our questions and concerns. Still till this day our friends and family tell us we had best wedding band they've ever heard. A few of our guests even asked for their business card at the end of the night. We are so happy we found EV Band and highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/20/2017

EV Band's reply:

Thank you Michelle. It was such a beautiful evening with you and Luciano. We love having everyone on the dance floor ... your family knows how to PARTY!!!

Judi 路 Married on 09/09/2017

The EV Band was absolutely amazing! Every single person we had at our wedding was up and dancing - literally everyone! All of our guests said they were the best wedding band that they had ever heard (people even asked about reserving the band for their weddings!). I wanted a wedding where everyone was constantly on the dance floor and that's what I got! The band was completely flexible when the toasts went a little longer than expected and rearranged their break schedule so that we could maximize dance time. I seriously can't say enough about how fantastic they made our wedding. It would never have been the same without them.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Thank you Judi!!
    It was so much fun to be a part of your celebration. Your family sure knows how to party!!
    Best Regards to everyone,
    Lee & Ed

Judith 路 Married on 09/09/2017

The EV Band was absolutely amazing! Every single person we at our wedding was up and dancing - literally everyone! All of our guests said they were the BEST wedding band that they had ever heard (people even asked about reserving the band for their weddings!). My daughter wanted a wedding where everyone was constantly on the dance floor and that's what we got. They are incredibly versatile and truly able to play all types of music. The band was completely flexible when the toasts went a little longer than expected and rearranged their break schedule so that we could maximize dance time. I seriously can't say enough about how fantastic they made our wedding - it would never have been the same without them. We would book them again in a second.

Sent on 09/18/2017

melissa 路 Married on 09/17/2016

We could not have been happier with the EV Band. Our guests are still talking about what an amazing band we had at our wedding! We were especially grateful for the fact that they were able to accommodate our request to have both English and Spanish music, and they kept the energy up all night. I would not hesitate to book the band again - they were just the best and such a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

EV Band's reply:

Hi Melissa - Thank you so much for your kind words - we enjoyed entertaining you & your guests! Wishing you all the best !!
    Lee, Edwin & EV Band

Jennifer 路 Married on 12/12/2015

BEST BAND EVER!! I can honestly say that no one will ever be disappointed if you hire the EV Band! I am Dominican American and my husband is all American, I went to them with very specific request for bilingual and multicultural music, and they completely blew us away. The EV band can literally play ANYTHING!! They played the following genres all in our wedding, Top hits, pop, 80's, R&B, Merengue, Bachata, Merengue Tipico and Salsa and all sounded amazing! (Edwin even had a Dominican Bachata guitar player and singer just for us!!) The singers are bilingual and beyond amazing. We had a packed dance floor the entire night!! Lee and Edwin were the best to work with, extremely professional and are truly wonderful people. When we first started our wedding planning I was in search of a bilingual band and I thought it was going to be impossible to find. We are so grateful to have found the EV band, EVERYONE at our wedding said they were the best band they had ever seen! Please also check out their you tube channel for videos from our wedding at the Roundhouse in Beacon, NY. https://www.youtube.com/user/edwinvaz1/videos

Thank you EV Band for making our wedding amazing!! We hope to go to another event with you guys playing so we can dance the night away again!!

Regards,
    Jennifer and James

Sent on 12/22/2015

Enealia 路 Married on 10/17/2015

I celebrated my 60th Birthday and hired the EV Band. We had a blast, My guest are still talking about my party a week later. Lee and Eddie ( the owners) are awesome. They met with me before the party, and reviewed my songs. They took the time to listen. They played all of my songs and followed my schedule to a tee. The band itself was amazing the singers were spectacular and they accommodated my two singers Toni Seawright and Qaasim Middelton ( from American idol). Absolutely LOVE THEM!!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Erica 路 Married on 08/31/2015

The band was literally the best I have ever seen. Not just because it was our wedding but they were phenomenal. Any wedding i have been to since ours does not compare. My friends and family were raving about the band weeks after our wedding. We watch our wedding video over and over again and it's such a great reminder of what an amazing job they did. if we ever have another occasion we would hands down use EV Band.

Sent on 03/18/2016

EV Band's reply:

Thank you Erica !! you had a beautiful wedding & we were so glad to be a part of your memories of that day !!

Erica 路 Married on 08/30/2015

EV Band made our wedding the best day of our lives. They are soooooooo good and so much fun. They had everyone dancing the whole night. Everyone after the wedding keeps telling me how good they were. My friend went to a wedding the other day and said they wished EV Band was there. We had 5 vocalists and a total of 12 pieces....It was just so much fun. Everything leading up to the wedding until they day of was great. Lee and Edwin are great to work with. We really really enjoyed them and highly recommend them. They literally made our day so much fun and memorable. I cant wait to see all of our videos!

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • User4648463 路 2+ years ago

The EV Band Rocks! Everyone at my wedding commented on how Absolutely Fabulous they are!
    Don't look any further......Don't wait...... HIRE THEM!
    VCJ

Sent on 06/21/2015

Barry 路 Married on 10/17/2014

The EV Band was amazing. All our guests were blown away by the sound and song selection. We suggested some songs which they played but they built on that and kept everyone dancing all night. It all started with the initial meeting with Eddie and his lovely wife. They were so easy going and professional, that we had no doubt they would be a highlight at an already over the top wedding. No disappointment here.
    Highest recommendation possible. Eddie even suggested and provided a DJ from 12:00 AM till 12:30 AM to give the feeling of an afterparty for my daughter's friends, oh and of course me as I danced until the end.

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • User4457623 路 2+ years ago

The EV Band was perfect for our wedding. The were very professional, easy to work with, and a great value. Everyone commented on what a fabulous band we hand, they are talented, dynamic and fun. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Nicole 路 Married on 08/31/2014

The EV band was single handedly our best decision during the wedding planning process. Not only were they incredibly easy to work with, but their ability to keep a crowd energized and on their feet all night is amazing. People danced from the moment they entered the ball room until the venue was kicking is out and our guests continue to rave about the EV band. The EV band learned new songs at our request, placed music of all genres and was flexible in that they adapt their sets and next move based on the crowd and the flow of the party. I highly recommend the EV band. They made our wedding a night to remember !

Sent on 10/07/2014