European Ensemble Strings Reviews

67 | Dallas, TX

67 Reviews for European Ensemble Strings

James Naylor · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Best Decision We Made For Our Wedding!

Highly Recommended! We couldn't have asked for a better experience! All of our friends and family have raved about their performance.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Sharon S. Bartley · Married on 06/06/2020

Great experience with European Ensemble Strings

Edina and her team did a wonderful job. We received many compliments on the beautiful strings. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/17/2020

Linda Ann Holliday · Married on 03/07/2020

European Strings Ensemble

The music was beautiful. They let us pick (ahead of time) the pieces for every part of the wedding: seating of the family, processional, recessional, reception. They were accomplished musicians and took very few breaks. They certainly added a lovely part to the whole event!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Jill

Jill Nelson · Married on 12/31/2019

Perfectly perfect!

I couldn't be more satisified! They were on time, professional and played beautifully! All of our guests enjoyed the music.

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Griffith · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful and Professional

The music for our ceremony was perfect. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/15/2019

European Ensemble Strings's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for your nice review! It was a very nice wedding and it is always a pleasure to be a part of such a nice event!

D Collins · Married on 05/04/2019

The absolute BEST!

The ensemble made the wedding perfect! They were timely, kind, professional, and knew exactly what to do. We had discussed the expectation prior to the day and they delivered beyond anything we could have imagine. So many of the guests kept asking questions about the music. If you want the most beautiful music and experience, choose this company!

Sent on 05/21/2019

European Ensemble Strings's reply:

Oh what a nice review! Thanks so much for taking your time and told about us to our future clients!

Bruce Schultz · Married on 12/22/2018

They did a fantastic job

They were easy to work with and did a wonderful job at our wedding ceremony and reception. We had the reception at a different location (25 miles away) and they had no problem getting there ahead of our guests to setup. I would definitely recommend them

Sent on 01/16/2019

Shelley Smith · Married on 12/01/2018

Magical and Memorable

The European Ensemble Strings performance was one of the highlights of our wedding!

We were first drawn to this group because of their diverse musical selections, high quality audio clips, relaxed professional tone, and stellar online ratings. We could not have made a better choice!

They were really flexible when it came to letting us hand pick each specific piece we wanted to hear played during the different portions of our event (prelude, ceremony, and concert music). We thoroughly enjoyed listening to them play a range of pieces—from classical to contemporary. They were very skilled technically, but also dynamic in their ability to bring out the emotions of each piece. Their arrangements of the music really captured the beauty and interplay of the instruments.

Our guests were also very impressed by the caliber of these musicians—some even comparing them to the Lincoln Center musicians they had recently heard perform.

European Ensemble Strings surprised us with a wonderful rendition of “L-O-V-E” to end the concert on a fun, upbeat note. We highly recommend inviting European Ensemble Strings to perform at your event to make it extra special!

Sent on 12/07/2018

sam · Married on 11/03/2018

Most incredible

You guys made the whole wedding ! Thank you and much love !
    I wish I had a video

Sent on 11/14/2018

Peter · Married on 10/06/2018

Great attention to planning; flawless performance

We booked the European Ensemble Strings for our recent wedding and asked them to perform during the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Music selections can be a very personal matter, and we had a fairly definite list of songs that we wanted to be played. Edina sat down with us for a very efficient planning meeting to discuss those preferences, plan our day-of logistics, and resolve any questions we had. On the day of the wedding, the musicians coordinated flawlessly with our planner and delivered a fantastic performance (as multiple guests emphasized to us). They are all professional concert musicians who truly know their craft! We would absolutely choose them again and highly recommend them to others.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Tea

Tea · Married on 08/20/2018

We hired a string duo and they were awesome! They were there on time, played the selected music from the list we gave them while including our entire wish list. Tempo and dynamics of the songs they played were awesome and the acoustics of the Bella Donna Chapel they played in made them an amazing part of our wedding ceremony. There was a wonderful moment before I walked down the aisle while I was sitting in the bridal suite where I was able to close my eyes and simply enjoy the music they were creating. They are wonderful and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Sarai · Married on 07/06/2018

I hired the trio to play at my wedding, and the music was absolutely perfect! There’s just something so romantic and classy about string music, it really brought my wedding up to the next level. They played “Tale as Old as Time” from Beauty and the Beast for the song I walked down the aisle, and it was so magical and perfect! They were super easy to book and so professional. Worth the splurge!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Susan · Married on 05/26/2018

Just PERFECT! The music was beautiful!! I had the trio playing and received so many compliments from my guests - some saying it was the best they ever heard. The entire process was easy, from booking to music selection, and Edina was incredibly responsive and helpful. If you are going to splurge on anything for your wedding, book European Ensemble Strings!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sara · Married on 05/05/2018

This quartet was recommended to me and boy am I glad I took the recommendation!! They were amazing! I didn't have them come to my ceremony rehearsal and that didn't matter one bit! They were so on point the day of, I couldn't have asked for anything more. They also learned my song I wanted to walk down the aisle to and the version was so perfect, hearing them practice it made me cry. This better be the only wedding I have, but I hope I have another event in my life that I can hire European Ensemble Strings again!

Sent on 05/11/2018
  • W

Ward · event on: 11/25/2017

Our guests LOVED the European Ensemble Strings! Their lively tunes set a perfect tone for my wife’s 50th birthday party. They were entertaining to guests of all ages.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jackie · Married on 11/11/2017

I've always daydreamed about having a string trio/quartet at my wedding and this talented group exceeded my expectations! Hands down, my favorite part of the wedding. We had them play contemporary music for the ceremony and it was just amazing!! They are professional and don't even need to come to your rehearsal, they are so well synched to everything from the entrance to the exit etc. its like they've practiced with you there the whole time.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Veronica · Married on 11/04/2017

Edina was very helpful and pleasant with helping me through the process of booking. The string duo played beautifully at my wedding! I was very happy!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Asia · event on: 10/27/2017

I sent a quote for a private birthday event. Edina responded promptly, in depth, and in a way that immediately made me feel she understood exactly what I was looking for- she even recommended adjusting in a way that both made more sense for me and saved me money! Even when I had a date change, she did everything she could to accommodate me. On the day of the event, she and the other players were prompt, professional, and played absolutely beautifully- her genuine passion for music is apparent. I could not have asked for more. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

The European Ensemble String Quartet was amazing. Edina was so easy to work with and the music selection was great! We chose fun pop songs for our pre-wedding music and then classic Jewish music for our procession and recession. Edina worked with our Cantor to create a beautiful music selection. The duet, a violinist and cellist, were so talented. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kaye · Married on 07/22/2017

European Ensemble Strings was magnificent! Absolutely stunning musical sound with classic elegance for a beautiful wedding ceremony! Spectacular, upbeat, and fun entertainment for an incredible wedding reception! European Ensemble Strings was an amazing addition to our entire wedding day!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Matthew · Married on 04/30/2017

Great value and communications with the team at European Ensemble Strings.

I wouldn't hesitate a second in using them again. For my proposal, they were spot on and played a big role in making it a great occasion. A+ grade for their team.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Beverly · Married on 04/15/2017

European Ensemble provided the ceremony and cocktail hour music for my daughter's wedding at the Nasher. They were very easy to work with and provided a top-notch performance. We loved the fact they made choosing the music so easy with their online choices. They also did a request or two with no problem. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Eddie Parker · Married on 03/04/2017

I highly recommend the European String Ensembles, top notch musicians, larger repertoire of music, and excellent customer service!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Hillary · Married on 12/16/2016

This ensemble was the perfect touch for my company holiday party. They would blend into the background when necessary, or standout when appropriate. We enjoyed the ambiance they provided to all for a very smooth and even mixture of holiday music to classic string music, we will definitely be using them again! We booked through Gigmaster, and haven't been disappointed yet with our options and selections of musical groups!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Madelynn · Married on 06/18/2016

THEY WERE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had the string trio play - and it was incredible - couldn't tell there were only three of them!

I cannot find the right words to thank the European String Ensemble for such a wonderful performance at our wedding Saturday. We received so many compliments on having them play for our ceremony - the musicians are unbelievably gifted. Our ceremony was classier and even more beautiful with their amazing talents.

I was also beyond pleased with their arrangement of On the Other Side by Augustana. It was beautiful, and well worth standing to just listen to a bit of the song before beginning the ceremony - I LOVED IT. It was perfect. It's "our song" and it was amazing to hear it done so beautifully. It was indeed 1000 times better than the original!!!!! Hearing the song as I walked down the aisle was so special, and I really truly appreciate the time and effort that Edina, their leader, put into arranging that song specially for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

They were wonderful, one of the best parts of our wedding day. They truly added such class and beauty to the ceremony. I would absolutely suggest hiring them for any occasion if you want the BEST string trio or quartet in DFW.

Sent on 06/21/2016