European Ensemble Strings Reviews

74 | Dallas, TX

74 Reviews for European Ensemble Strings

Long D. · Getting married on 11/12/2021

Hired for proposal

I hired a string duet to play the music for my proposal and I could not be happier! Every note of every song was wonderfully crisp and made an extraordinary moment a dream come true. I had Olso and Zoltan as my violinist and cellist. Both arrived early, setup quickly, and communicated so well that I never had to worry about a single thing. I cannot recommend this group enough!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Mallory C. · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful!!

There are not enough words to describe the professionalism and response time of this vendor. Being in the event industry not all musicians are as genuine like Edina and her crew. The ceremony went flawless and took the transition cues very well. I would and will highly recommend them to all my clients!!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Robert

Robert S. · Getting married on 08/09/2021

A small piece of heaven

Phenomenal music; fantastic presentation! Extremely flexible and creative; meticulous in planning every detail. Return phone calls were prompt and thorough. Extraordinary experience indeed. European Ensemble Strings was well worth the price...definitely a treat of a lifetime! Such a pleasure to work with for a wedding or any other gathering; for music aficionados, a small piece of heaven! Thank you Edina!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Teresa

Teresa H. · Married on 04/11/2021

A tale as old as time

Most beautiful group ever ever. Sons wedding was themed beauty and beast. The music European Strings played was simply angelic and so perfect for this theme. Everyone said it was breathtaking ❤️

Sent on 04/22/2021

James N. · Married on 02/05/2021

Best Decision We Made For Our Wedding!

Highly Recommended! We couldn't have asked for a better experience! All of our friends and family have raved about their performance.

Sent on 06/03/2019

N. Gutierrez · Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing work!

European Ensemble Strings were absolutely amazing and really made our wedding ceremony special. Edina was so professional and quick to respond to our requests. So many of ours guests told us how beautiful they played. We are so happy we hired them for our special day.

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 10/19/2020

Heavenly!!!!

Edina and European Ensemble Strings made our wedding ceremony something of the Heavens! Edina truly saved the day! She graciously offered to perform at our wedding with only a week's notice. My husband, wedding party, guests, and our vendors were blown away by their talent! Do not hesitate to trust European Ensemble Strings with your very special wedding day or event. You will be blown away by their professionalism, prompt communication, and ease to work with! Thank you Edina! Blake and I appreciate you so much! Sincerely, The Phillips! *Cheers*

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Becky

Becky W. · Married on 10/11/2020

They are amazing!

Hiring European Ensemble Strings was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding! Everyone loved them and they brought such a romantic and sophisticated touch to the wedding. They made the wedding unforgettable! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Sharon B. · Married on 06/06/2020

Great experience with European Ensemble Strings

Edina and her team did a wonderful job. We received many compliments on the beautiful strings. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/17/2020

Linda A. · Married on 03/07/2020

European Strings Ensemble

The music was beautiful. They let us pick (ahead of time) the pieces for every part of the wedding: seating of the family, processional, recessional, reception. They were accomplished musicians and took very few breaks. They certainly added a lovely part to the whole event!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Jill

Jill N. · Married on 12/31/2019

Perfectly perfect!

I couldn't be more satisified! They were on time, professional and played beautifully! All of our guests enjoyed the music.

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay G. · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful and Professional

The music for our ceremony was perfect. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/15/2019

European Ensemble Strings's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for your nice review! It was a very nice wedding and it is always a pleasure to be a part of such a nice event!

D Collins · Married on 05/04/2019

The absolute BEST!

The ensemble made the wedding perfect! They were timely, kind, professional, and knew exactly what to do. We had discussed the expectation prior to the day and they delivered beyond anything we could have imagine. So many of the guests kept asking questions about the music. If you want the most beautiful music and experience, choose this company!

Sent on 05/21/2019

European Ensemble Strings's reply:

Oh what a nice review! Thanks so much for taking your time and told about us to our future clients!

Bruce S. · Married on 12/22/2018

They did a fantastic job

They were easy to work with and did a wonderful job at our wedding ceremony and reception. We had the reception at a different location (25 miles away) and they had no problem getting there ahead of our guests to setup. I would definitely recommend them

Sent on 01/16/2019

Shelley S. · Married on 12/01/2018

Magical and Memorable

The European Ensemble Strings performance was one of the highlights of our wedding!

We were first drawn to this group because of their diverse musical selections, high quality audio clips, relaxed professional tone, and stellar online ratings. We could not have made a better choice!

They were really flexible when it came to letting us hand pick each specific piece we wanted to hear played during the different portions of our event (prelude, ceremony, and concert music). We thoroughly enjoyed listening to them play a range of pieces—from classical to contemporary. They were very skilled technically, but also dynamic in their ability to bring out the emotions of each piece. Their arrangements of the music really captured the beauty and interplay of the instruments.

Our guests were also very impressed by the caliber of these musicians—some even comparing them to the Lincoln Center musicians they had recently heard perform.

European Ensemble Strings surprised us with a wonderful rendition of “L-O-V-E” to end the concert on a fun, upbeat note. We highly recommend inviting European Ensemble Strings to perform at your event to make it extra special!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Sam · Married on 11/03/2018

Most incredible

You guys made the whole wedding ! Thank you and much love !
    I wish I had a video

Sent on 11/14/2018

Peter · Married on 10/06/2018

Great attention to planning; flawless performance

We booked the European Ensemble Strings for our recent wedding and asked them to perform during the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Music selections can be a very personal matter, and we had a fairly definite list of songs that we wanted to be played. Edina sat down with us for a very efficient planning meeting to discuss those preferences, plan our day-of logistics, and resolve any questions we had. On the day of the wedding, the musicians coordinated flawlessly with our planner and delivered a fantastic performance (as multiple guests emphasized to us). They are all professional concert musicians who truly know their craft! We would absolutely choose them again and highly recommend them to others.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Tea

Tea · Married on 08/20/2018

We hired a string duo and they were awesome! They were there on time, played the selected music from the list we gave them while including our entire wish list. Tempo and dynamics of the songs they played were awesome and the acoustics of the Bella Donna Chapel they played in made them an amazing part of our wedding ceremony. There was a wonderful moment before I walked down the aisle while I was sitting in the bridal suite where I was able to close my eyes and simply enjoy the music they were creating. They are wonderful and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Sarai · Married on 07/06/2018

I hired the trio to play at my wedding, and the music was absolutely perfect! There’s just something so romantic and classy about string music, it really brought my wedding up to the next level. They played “Tale as Old as Time” from Beauty and the Beast for the song I walked down the aisle, and it was so magical and perfect! They were super easy to book and so professional. Worth the splurge!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Susan · Married on 05/26/2018

Just PERFECT! The music was beautiful!! I had the trio playing and received so many compliments from my guests - some saying it was the best they ever heard. The entire process was easy, from booking to music selection, and Edina was incredibly responsive and helpful. If you are going to splurge on anything for your wedding, book European Ensemble Strings!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sara · Married on 05/05/2018

This quartet was recommended to me and boy am I glad I took the recommendation!! They were amazing! I didn't have them come to my ceremony rehearsal and that didn't matter one bit! They were so on point the day of, I couldn't have asked for anything more. They also learned my song I wanted to walk down the aisle to and the version was so perfect, hearing them practice it made me cry. This better be the only wedding I have, but I hope I have another event in my life that I can hire European Ensemble Strings again!

Sent on 05/11/2018
  • W

Ward · event on: 11/25/2017

Our guests LOVED the European Ensemble Strings! Their lively tunes set a perfect tone for my wife’s 50th birthday party. They were entertaining to guests of all ages.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jackie · Married on 11/11/2017

I've always daydreamed about having a string trio/quartet at my wedding and this talented group exceeded my expectations! Hands down, my favorite part of the wedding. We had them play contemporary music for the ceremony and it was just amazing!! They are professional and don't even need to come to your rehearsal, they are so well synched to everything from the entrance to the exit etc. its like they've practiced with you there the whole time.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Veronica · Married on 11/04/2017

Edina was very helpful and pleasant with helping me through the process of booking. The string duo played beautifully at my wedding! I was very happy!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Asia · event on: 10/27/2017

I sent a quote for a private birthday event. Edina responded promptly, in depth, and in a way that immediately made me feel she understood exactly what I was looking for- she even recommended adjusting in a way that both made more sense for me and saved me money! Even when I had a date change, she did everything she could to accommodate me. On the day of the event, she and the other players were prompt, professional, and played absolutely beautifully- her genuine passion for music is apparent. I could not have asked for more. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017