Europa Village Reviews

Europa Village 5
Europa Village 6
Europa Village 7

Melissa · Married on 11/16/2013

I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a cozy, intimate, yet elegant and romantic venue. We had our wedding at Europa and it was everything we wanted and more! The space itself is so beautiful and eclectic that it really doesn't need much more added. We did very little in the way of decor. We even had a fire pit lit during the reception, which added so much to the comfort and coziness! Lisa was also wonderful to work with. I am so happy that we found Europa and chose it as our venue for both our ceremony and reception. We even had some unexpected weather that forced us to make some quick decisions about moving our ceremony inside, and things were still beautiful and none of our guests had any idea that we had made any last minute changes! The cave ended up creating the most romantic and intimate ceremony ever! I've had many compliments about the venue, the service and the overall feel of the space. We had some minor snags with very small things (our cake topper, plate and server went missing for a while, but was found just in time) but what event goes perfectly?! Europa is the perfect fit for any couple that is looking for a space/property that is beautiful on it's own and doesn't need much added. If it's important to you to be the only event happening on the property, this would also be a good fit. The food is excellent and the wine, or course, is fabulous. I think we may have even converted some beer lovers into wine drinkers!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Clair · Married on 09/21/2013

A MUST SEE VENUE for those couples planning their WEDDING!!! We must admit the website for Europa Village didn't have us fully convince until we visited this venue.

First of all, we live in Virginia and we were planning our wedding to be in California since we are both from Orange County, Ca. Before taking our trip to California to do our wedding venue search, we narrowed our search to three venues in the Riverside County area and we both fell in love with the location and style of Europa Village. This winery is very unique (it transfers you to Spain, Italy and France-All in one location) that made it different from other wedding venue's. Europa Village's Events Coordinator, Lisa Ferguson, was very helpful throughout our whole wedding planning by recommending us great vendor's and responding to all our questions via phone or email promptly. Our wedding turned out be a great success and ALL our guest loved the food, the decor, and location of this venue (they are still talking about it). In addition, Europa Village has an Inn with a beautiful view and a great Chef that makes a delicious and unique breakfast. We definitely recommend this wedding venue:)!! Have Fun!!!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Pete · Married on 05/11/2013

My wife and I had our destination wedding at Europa Village in May 2013 and we couldn't be happier about it! Lisa is the event coordinator there and was great to work with. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she and my wife exchanged emails and phone calls almost daily. Once we were there, she took charge of wrangling the vendors, staff, and generally taking care of all the little things that are needed to make an event like this happen. She really went out of her way to make everything run smoothly.

The venue grounds, surrounding vineyards, and the inn are all well kept and charming. Several people have told us that our wedding photos look like they were taken in Italy.

Chef Dean prepared the food for the wedding and everyone loved it. My wife and I are vegetarians, but most of the guests were not and the menu was all veggie except for a salmon main course for the majority of the guests. We had savory tofu that was delicious.

Weddings are incredibly expensive and it becomes increasingly difficult to judge value the deeper you get into planning. We toured 7 venues in the area before deciding upon Europa Village. EV wasn’t the least expensive, and was nowhere near the most expensive. Ultimately, we felt that the combination of a beautiful venue, a day-of coordinator, great food, great wine, on-site lodging, privacy, flexibility and a willingness to do what was needed to make the day perfect was well worth the asking price.

We also booked the entire Europa Village Inn up the hill from the winery for the weekend of the wedding. By booking out the whole inn, it became a private retreat and "mi casa es su casa" was the rule of the house. Chef Dean makes a gourmet breakfast every morning and is very accommodating of dietary needs. Dean and his wife are the innkeepers and went out of their way to make our stay easy and most importantly, fun!

Conclusion: If we had to do it all over again, we wouldn’t change a thing.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Anna · Married on 08/20/2016

Where to even begin! This venue was nothing short of incredible! From the beginning stages of panning our wedding, to the day of our ceremony, Yesika and Jessica were absolutely amazing. Any time we had a question or request, they were there with a response almost immediately. The grounds are flawless and beautifully kept. The staff are wonderfully pleasant and willing to help with everything. Honestly, if I were to have my wedding again I wouldn't hesitate to have it at the Europa. I could not recommend this site more highly. Every aspect of our wedding fell perfectly into place and I have nobody to thank more than the staff at the Europa. They became part of our family that day and we will never be able to thank them enough.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Tina · Married on 06/18/2016

Beautiful venue and very accommodating. Candice was always very quick to respond and was very helpful during the planning process. We couldn't have done this without her. Our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 06/19/2016
  • I

Irene · Married on 11/03/2012

4.2
      3.5

The venue was very quaint and charming. You really can't go wrong with a Temecula winery backdrop.
    The tasting with Chef Dean was fabulous. Every bite being more decadent than the next.
    However, I think they lacked in paying attention to some detail. We had told them that there were family members with specific food restrictions and instead of remedying the situation, they still served the food with eggs. As a bride joining a new family, I felt that it did not reflect well on me. Furthermore, I found emails where I had specified that there were family members with those restrictions. The venue coordinator brushed it off as a miscommunication but really they should have offered my husband's family new food. I also observed a server misplacing the entrees. When I told her that, she said its because I probably made a mistake. That was poor attitude towards a new bride. All in all, everyone had a good time, but just beware of the little details. If you have dietary restrictions, it's best to remind them a few times right before the wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Justine · Married on 07/01/2016

3.0

I loved Europa Village from the moment I stepped on the property. It offered the all inclusive pricing which made the decision to book there easier. Candice was very easy to work with from the beginning and was always readily available to answer the questions I had. Everything leading up to the wedding was seamless. My final meeting I was in a bit of shock to see the grounds were under construction and I had not been notified prior. After speaking with several people about the wedding several things were pointed out from our guests; half of the bar attendants were dismissed after cocktail hour leaving very few to help the guests. I have also received several comments that the bar attendants were not very friendly. We (bride and groom) were not served dinner, a guest offered to bring us food when realizing we had not received plates. I also received a comment that water was not offered throughout the evening.
    Overall Europa was a gorgeous venue and met most of our needs. I would recommend the venue to any future bride and groom looking for a Temecula wedding.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Renee · Married on 10/25/2014

3.2
      3.5

Europa Village is an absolutely beautiful venue for a smaller intimate event or wedding. We were married at EV, Europa Village on 10/25/14 and shared our special day with 60 of our closest family & friends. EV, nestled in the vineyards of Temecula wine country and has an amazing outdoor patio, seating & ceremony area. We were married on the veranda at sunset and it was perfect. We held our cocktail reception in the wine cave and the reception outdoors on the patio. It was absolutely beautiful! The food was incredible! Everyone loved the old world Europe and Italian design of the winery and its' setting. My constructive criticism is that EV operates with a smaller staff. My recommendation is to engage the assistance of an event planner to help with planning, set up, orchestration and tear down or be willing to do it yourself. We did not and as a result experienced unwanted stress. Additionally, the bridal suite is small and combined (guys/gals) and it also doubles as the storage location for any items for the event which again caused additional stress. We made our decision on EV on a per head basis and gauged against other venues in the area. We didn't do a great job of factoring in the additional expenses we would incur as a result of EV not providing any of the base set up and decor. Although, EV is beautiful as it is and not much additional is needed. In the end, we spent more for our event than we had liked due to not factoring in all the additional expenses/fees in advance. Although we are still happy with our choice and we clearly chose Europa Village because of its unique character and appeal. We were thrilled with our special day at EV and the amazing memories it created for friends and family. Lisa and her staff did a terrific job of creating memories for a lifetime. Thank you to all involved for making our special day AMAZING!

Sent on 11/11/2014