EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services Reviews

79 | Atlanta, GA

79 Reviews for EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services

79 EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services Reviews

albert · Married on 08/26/2017

Fantastic wedding experience, with excellent music and also fantastic customer service throughout the process.

peter · Married on 08/05/2017

Very experienced, proffessional, and easy to work with. Was able to fulfill all our requests.

Taylor · Married on 05/20/2017

The entire EuroAndy team was absolulely amazing leading up until our bid day. They answered all of my questions with quick responses and made me so comfortable leaving things in their hands for our big day. Andi was the perfect dj for our big day and made the whole reception such a joy. Would urge any bride to reach out to them for their wedding day.

• User4958742 · 1+ year ago

Andy did my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music and did an exceptional job! He knew exactly how to do lights and sound for my particular venue, which was so reassuring going into the wedding day. At the reception, the dance floor was always full and his pre-wedding forms helped us get all the songs we wanted and none of the ones we didn't. Couldn't have had a better experience!

Sent on 12/22/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the great words Amy! It was a pleasure to be a part of your Wedding Day! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/19/2016

Andy was awesome! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for anything. The company was super accommodating. Our dancing was originally supposed to be outside on a veranda, but the temperature decided to drop to a high of 54 on our wedding day (it had been unseasonably warm with highs in the 70s), and Andy was super flexible about having to move his DJ set-up inside from out. Honestly, EuroAndy is the way to go. Everyone loved him!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2016

Andi was super easy to work with! He paid attention to how things were flowing throughout the ceremony and reception and keep everything flowing nicely!

Sent on 11/06/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you for the review, Sarah! It was a pleasure to work with you and we wish you the very best!

Carly · Married on 10/22/2016

Andy was absolutely amazing. Willing to accommodate in any way possible. Extremely easy to work with!! If you want a DJ that's fun, will get the crowd going and will make sure your guests have a great time, he is your guy!!

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Carly, we are so happy you had a great time with Andi!! It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to be a part of your Wedding! Best Wishes to you and Stephen!

Kendal · Married on 10/22/2016

So accommodating and willing to do anything to help the night be perfect! Spot on with the music and he did a great job f keeping the night rolling! Everyone's had so much fun and we would totally recommend this company! They called about a week befor to finalize everything and tie up loose ends which I was so appreciative for.

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks for the sweet words Kendal! I am glad that you had a blast with Carlo. We wish you the very best!

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about EuroAndy Events and their incredible staff! Carlos, my DJ, was incredible and flexible with our song choices. He could read the crowd's vibe and picked songs that kept my whole guest list on the dance floor! For our intro into the reception we walked into the Bulls Theme music (from the old Michael Jordan days) because my husband is a huge Bulls fan - Carlos made it a point to use his best announcer voice when introducing the whole wedding party!!! It was a blast. Dahlena was absolutely fabulous and never missed an email. She was so prompt and sweet with her responses. I really feel as though I chose the right DJ to make my husband and my day absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!!!

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you! We heard from the Carlo the next day how much fun your wedding was! We wish you the very best of life and love!

Hallie · Married on 10/01/2016

Carlo was our DJ and he did a great job! He kept the dance floor busy and the guest very entertained!

Sent on 10/06/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Hallie, Thank you for taking the time to review Carlo! He said that your wedding was a great group and lots of fun! We wish you the very best!

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

Andi was amazing! He kept the flow going throughout our ceremony and the reception. He was right on point with the songs he played for our wedding! I would HIGHLY recommend using him.

Sent on 10/03/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Melissa! We truly enjoyed being a part of your Wedding. Best wishes!!

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Had an absolute blast. He has all te equipment you need... which was much appreciated. Super happy with how it went!!!!! Couldn't ask for a better DJ at Frogtown.

Sent on 09/18/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Your group was a lot of fun and we enjoyed working with you!
  • Wysdom

LaKeshia · Married on 09/04/2016

BOOK this vendor do not hesitate such an awesome DJ, everyone stayed on the dance floor and had an awesome time. Music was great!

Sent on 09/13/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Lakeshia! We had a great time being with your family and friends!

McKenzie · Married on 08/13/2016

Look no more! Euro Andy is everything you need and more! From booking, to the end of the event they were professional, easy to work with and TONS of fun!

Sent on 08/23/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words McKenzie! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day!

While we haven't had our wedding yet they have been amazing from the first time we met them. We met them at a very large bridal show and we have my fiances tired daughter with us so we were in a rush at that point so we did look into them but did not make any decisions at that point. A couple months later we were at a smaller bridal show and they were there and they remembered us while my fiance had already based on his research decided that was who he wanted and I had told him the DJ was his choice the fact that they remembered us sealed the deal we booked them right then and there. they have been wonderful with their service they provide a website with planning sheets that I can go in and edit no matter how many thousand times I change my mind. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/19/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Chelsea, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so honored to be a part of your wedding and look forward to it!

Amanda · Married on 07/09/2016

No doubt, this DJ will make your wedding fantastic! I would hire them again in a heartbeat, for any event! They are personally invested in making sure you get what you want for your wedding and they did a fantastic job!

Sent on 07/12/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you for the review Amanda! Your words are so sweet! Again, it was a pleasure to meet and be a part of your wedding!

Did a wonderful job for our wedding!

Amy · Married on 06/11/2016

Euro Andy Events is fantastic. I worked with him previously at a wedding I was directing and he was the very first vendor we booked when my daughter got engaged and picked a wedding date. Andy played music that kept the crowd on the dance floor until we had to lock up the venue for the evening. He is also very good with sound and music for the service itself and does a great job announcing at the reception. When I win the lottery I am going to hire him frequently - like once a month - just to have dance parties!! Euro Andy events are very professional. Their communication process and wedding planning/prep is flawless.

Sent on 07/29/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! It was wonderful to be a part of Amber's wedding! We wish you all the very best and look forward to working with you in the future.

Lindsey · Married on 06/04/2016

EuroAndy is amazing! We were torn between hiring a DJ and band and we are SO glad we went with EuroAndy. They were so easy to work with and I never had to worry about a thing. The ceremony music was put together perfectly and the reception was a blast! Andy has a great way of reading a crowd and transitioning to songs seamlessly. He is also a great MC and kept the guests informed throughout the night so there was a nice flow to the evening. I can't say enough great things about Andy!

Sent on 06/14/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Lindsey, thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you guys and hope to run into you in the future! Best wishes!

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

Andy and Dahlena with Euroandy events were amazing. From begining to the end I couldn't have asked for anything better. They really helped more than with just music. They kept things moving and even picked most of the music played at the reception and it was perfect!! They kept in touch and the contract and planning sheets were very straight forward and easy. They really helped to set the mood for a great night of celebration and dancing!

Sent on 06/10/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Jessica, it was truly a pleasure to get to know you through this process and to be a part of your wedding! I hope your honeymoon was wonderful and that your love continues to grow!

Amy · Married on 05/22/2016

Andy provided excellent DJ'ing services and played all the music we requested. I would definitely recommend him to any couple seeking a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Amy, I'm so glad we were a part of your wedding! It was a beautiful day! Congratulations again!

Siri · Married on 05/21/2016

Wonderful DJ. Played great mix of music. Lots of fun with the crowd.

Sent on 06/03/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you, Siri. We're so glad you enjoyed the evening! Wishing you the very best!

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

MY HUSBAND AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANDI! He seriously kept our guests on the dance floor all night! We had so many compliments on how fun our wedding was; I give a lot of that credit to Andi! He is seriously the best dj! Thank you so much Andi and Dahlena!

Sent on 05/26/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Your words are so very sweet Lauren! We had so much fun working with you! I wish you the very best! ~Dahlena

Brooke · Married on 04/30/2016

Our guests were on the dance floor all night long! Very professional, awesome mix of songs! The best ever! Thank you andi and Dahlena!!!

Sent on 05/09/2016

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Brooke, it was our pleasure to be a part of your very special wedding! Your guests were wonderful and the love was very evident every time we talked to you and saw the interaction between everyone! We wish you and your family all the love and happiness in the world!

Brooke · Married on 04/30/2016

EuroAndy and his wife Dahlena went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make our wedding day ceremony music and reception music perfect! We also had a unique situation, we needed to stream our wedding day/night from Atlanta to Florida into a hospital room. My dad had severe heart failure and could not be at our wedding, which was heartbreaking to say the least. Andy made sure everything went smoothly to ensure great video quality with the IT team from the hospital, and set up their screen next to his station. Seeing a vendor's compassion and effort the week prior to our event during such a bittersweet time meant the world to my now husband and I. Our dance floor was rockin' ALL night too, we couldn't of asked for more!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 01/07/2017

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful words, Brooke! You and Matthew have a very special place in our hearts and we consider you part of our EAE family and dear friends. We look forward to seeing you again soon!