Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

79 Reviews for EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services

Microphones (15)
Sound/PA System (15)
Do-Not-Play List (10)
MC (8)
Uplighting (8)
Liability Insurance (1)
77 EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services Reviews

Fantastic wedding experience, with excellent music and also fantastic customer service throughout the process.

Profile Picture albert, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very experienced, proffessional, and easy to work with. Was able to fulfill all our requests.

Profile Picture peter, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The entire EuroAndy team was absolulely amazing leading up until our bid day. They answered all of my questions with quick responses and made me so comfortable leaving things in their hands for our big day. Andi was the perfect dj for our big day and made the whole reception such a joy. Would urge any bride to reach out to them for their wedding day.

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Andy did my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music and did an exceptional job! He knew exactly how to do lights and sound for my particular venue, which was so reassuring going into the wedding day. At the reception, the dance floor was always full and his pre-wedding forms helped us get all the songs we wanted and none of the ones we didn't. Couldn't have had a better experience!

Profile Picture User4958742, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Andy was awesome! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for anything. The company was super accommodating. Our dancing was originally supposed to be outside on a veranda, but the temperature decided to drop to a high of 54 on our wedding day (it had been unseasonably warm with highs in the 70s), and Andy was super flexible about having to move his DJ set-up inside from out. Honestly, EuroAndy is the way to go. Everyone loved him!

Profile Picture User7597026, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Andy has a simple and comprehensive form to help get an understanding for the type of music we wanted played during our reception. He was attentive to our desires while being accommodating to our guests.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Andi was super easy to work with! He paid attention to how things were flowing throughout the ceremony and reception and keep everything flowing nicely!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Andy was absolutely amazing. Willing to accommodate in any way possible. Extremely easy to work with!! If you want a DJ that's fun, will get the crowd going and will make sure your guests have a great time, he is your guy!!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So accommodating and willing to do anything to help the night be perfect! Spot on with the music and he did a great job f keeping the night rolling! Everyone's had so much fun and we would totally recommend this company! They called about a week befor to finalize everything and tie up loose ends which I was so appreciative for.

Profile Picture Kendal, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about EuroAndy Events and their incredible staff! Carlos, my DJ, was incredible and flexible with our song choices. He could read the crowd's vibe and picked songs that kept my whole guest list on the dance floor! For our intro into the reception we walked into the Bulls Theme music (from the old Michael Jordan days) because my husband is a huge Bulls fan - Carlos made it a point to use his best announcer voice when introducing the whole wedding party!!! It was a blast. Dahlena was absolutely fabulous and never missed an email. She was so prompt and sweet with her responses. I really feel as though I chose the right DJ to make my husband and my day absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Carlo was our DJ and he did a great job! He kept the dance floor busy and the guest very entertained!

Profile Picture Hallie , 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Andi was amazing! He kept the flow going throughout our ceremony and the reception. He was right on point with the songs he played for our wedding! I would HIGHLY recommend using him.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Had an absolute blast. He has all te equipment you need... which was much appreciated. Super happy with how it went!!!!! Couldn't ask for a better DJ at Frogtown.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

BOOK this vendor do not hesitate such an awesome DJ, everyone stayed on the dance floor and had an awesome time. Music was great!

Profile Picture LaKeshia, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Look no more! Euro Andy is everything you need and more! From booking, to the end of the event they were professional, easy to work with and TONS of fun!

Profile Picture McKenzie, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

While we haven't had our wedding yet they have been amazing from the first time we met them. We met them at a very large bridal show and we have my fiances tired daughter with us so we were in a rush at that point so we did look into them but did not make any decisions at that point. A couple months later we were at a smaller bridal show and they were there and they remembered us while my fiance had already based on his research decided that was who he wanted and I had told him the DJ was his choice the fact that they remembered us sealed the deal we booked them right then and there. they have been wonderful with their service they provide a website with planning sheets that I can go in and edit no matter how many thousand times I change my mind. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/6/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

No doubt, this DJ will make your wedding fantastic! I would hire them again in a heartbeat, for any event! They are personally invested in making sure you get what you want for your wedding and they did a fantastic job!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did a wonderful job for our wedding!

Profile Picture User5552605, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List

DJ Euro Andy is great. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Euro Andy Events is fantastic. I worked with him previously at a wedding I was directing and he was the very first vendor we booked when my daughter got engaged and picked a wedding date. Andy played music that kept the crowd on the dance floor until we had to lock up the venue for the evening. He is also very good with sound and music for the service itself and does a great job announcing at the reception. When I win the lottery I am going to hire him frequently - like once a month - just to have dance parties!! Euro Andy events are very professional. Their communication process and wedding planning/prep is flawless.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

EuroAndy is amazing! We were torn between hiring a DJ and band and we are SO glad we went with EuroAndy. They were so easy to work with and I never had to worry about a thing. The ceremony music was put together perfectly and the reception was a blast! Andy has a great way of reading a crowd and transitioning to songs seamlessly. He is also a great MC and kept the guests informed throughout the night so there was a nice flow to the evening. I can't say enough great things about Andy!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Andy and Dahlena with Euroandy events were amazing. From begining to the end I couldn't have asked for anything better. They really helped more than with just music. They kept things moving and even picked most of the music played at the reception and it was perfect!! They kept in touch and the contract and planning sheets were very straight forward and easy. They really helped to set the mood for a great night of celebration and dancing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andy provided excellent DJ'ing services and played all the music we requested. I would definitely recommend him to any couple seeking a DJ for their wedding.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Wonderful DJ. Played great mix of music. Lots of fun with the crowd.

Profile Picture Siri, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

MY HUSBAND AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANDI! He seriously kept our guests on the dance floor all night! We had so many compliments on how fun our wedding was; I give a lot of that credit to Andi! He is seriously the best dj! Thank you so much Andi and Dahlena!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews