Eureka Photography Reviews

Eureka Photography 4
Eureka Photography 5
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2019

What a wonderful photographer!

Working with Mylah of Eureka Photography was nothing short of terrific. Mylah photographed another family wedding a few years ago and we were so glad that she was available to shoot ours! From her professionalism to her sheer talent and photographic eye, we could not have made a better decision. We really enjoyed getting to know Mylah during our engagement photo session and loved the photos and were so impressed by how quickly she got them back to us. On our wedding day, Mylah was so helpful to us, helping guide us seamlessly between different parts of our day while capturing beautiful images (and helping me, the bride, remain calm haha!). Our wedding photos were returned to us so quickly and are so special to us- they are just gorgeous and truly capture the essence of the day.
    Mylah, thank you for capturing our day so beautifully, for putting us at ease, encouraging us to be ourselves and for giving us beautiful images that we will cherish for years to come. You are the best and we are so glad that you were an integral part of our wedding day! We look forward to a future reason to hire you again!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Photographer!!

Absolutely AMAZING!! We are so glad that we found Mylah! She has been amazing to work with. Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely beautiful! She is so fun and so easy to work with! She captured everything so perfectly. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to hire Eureka Photography! She is worth every penny! Thank you for capuiring our amazing memories so beautifully Mylah!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Mandy · Married on 06/09/2018

Never in a million years could I ever thank Mylah enough for all that she did for me...she made us feel so incredibly comfortable during the engagement session, by time the wedding got here (5/5/18) she felt like an old friend! Her photos obviously speak for themselves, but I just gotta say...WOW...she absolutely blew it out of the water! Everyone is obsessed with our photos and a month later I still can’t look at them without crying. She has such a gift with and personal connection with each couple she shoots and really knows how to bring out the special moments and tell a story through her photos. We live in Houston, but you better believe I’ll be driving to Austin for her to shoot every major event in our lives. Mylah girl, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Eureka Photography 6
    Eureka Photography 7
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

Hiring Mylah and Dylan to document our wedding day was the best decision we made with regard to planning our wedding. This husband/wife team did an incredible job capturing the best, most intimate details of our day. Our friends and family have said that our wedding photos are among the best they have ever seen, and we can’t help but agree. Mylah and Dylan got to know me and my new husband, and it really helped make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I think that the mark of a truly great photographer is someone who brings out the best in people and captures that on camera. Mylah has such a contagious personality and we loved working with her not only on our wedding day, but also during our engagement photo shoot and my bridal portrait session.

The best part about hiring Eureka was how much of a delight it was to work with them. Mylah is one of the most responsive professionals in the business and was always exceptionally quick to reply to my emails with the friendliest message, which I really appreciated. She published a blog from each our photo sessions (engagements, bridals, wedding), and they were so fun to read and share with family. During the wedding planning process, I often spent time going through her other blog posts and instagram page to get wedding ideas and identify other vendors to hire. If you take a look at the content she publishes, you will be blown away with how useful it is. Mylah is truly as friendly and helpful in person as she is online. We would absolutely recommend them, regardless of occasion!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Eureka Photography 8
    Eureka Photography 9
    Eureka Photography 10

Stefanie · Married on 12/01/2017

Eureka photography was the best decision we could have ever made. They make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and our photos were better than I could have ever imagined! The cherry on top is you are hiring truly good people who are great at their job. They are amazing and you can’t go wrong!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2017

Mylah is AMAZING! She took our engagements, bridals and captured our wedding day. We posted our pictures recently and had guest raving about how awesome our photographer was. Pictures are so important when you are thinking about your big day and memories you will see and cherish for the rest of your life. Mylah captures all of that. There was not one thing that I was like "oh I wish she would have captured that", she gets it all! She is absolutely wonderful to work with and makes you feel so comfortable! We loved Mylah!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Colleen · Married on 04/15/2017

OK, I don't even know where to begin. I first met Mylah in 2014 when she photographed my sister's wedding. Her pictures turned out GORGEOUS! SO naturally when I got married on April 15th 2017, I already had my heart set on Eureka photography to capture my big day! She offers a few different packages that can accommodate any budget, and you get her awesome husband (also a great photographer) as a second shooter. If you want HIGH quality, beautiful, images...and LOTS of them, then you have found the right team! But that alone isn't even the best part of why you should choose Eureka Photography. On top of getting countless perfect and timeless images from our wedding, Mylah and Dylan are just WONDERFUL human beings. It is important as a bride to be able to connect with the people you are working with on your wedding day, and Mylah is the most down to earth, easy going, just all around amazing person to work with. She listens to exactly what you want and then executes flawlessly...and then some! Not to mention she is extremely knowledgeable and makes the entire process so easy. I just listened to her directions and got the pictures I had always dreamed of, right down to the details I would have never remembered to ask for photographs of. We even asked for some extra shots on our wedding day that we had forgotten about and she was more than happy to do it for us. Eureka photography is reliable, responsive, extremely organized, professional, and extremely talented. IMPECABLE quality and value for the price, and wonderful people. We cannot thank Mylah and Dylan enough for being there on our big day and giving us countless perfect images that will forever remind us of our favorite day ever!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Heather · Married on 04/01/2017

Eureka Photography, a husband and wife photography team (Mylah and Dylan), are fantastic!! From the get go, Mylah worked with us even before signing the contract. After reviewing several of the preferred photographer vendors from our venue, we went with them and couldn't have chosen anyone better! They have a wedding package that includes a complimentary engagement photo shoot within it. Although our photography budget was just shy of their package, Mylah worked with us and our needs and customized a package for us. Since we were from out of the area, we did most of our communication through email and that worked out great! Mylah is very responsive and I received emails back within just a couple hours. Not only were they our photographers, but also the ones that created our wedding day-of timeline, the ones that helped bustle my dress before the reception, and the ones who knew how to keep us sane and not stressed on the wedding day.

From the moment we received our engagement photos via an online album that we could download, we knew we made the right choice for our wedding photography. They have a power to bring out the happiest, funny, romantic, and natural shots that you will want on your wedding day. Not only can they get the perfect shots, but the photos are high quality and you can tell that they love what they do and are are enthusiastic about it. They were friendly, helpful, professional, punctual, and fun every step of the way. My husband is not a fan of pictures, but Mylah kept him going and smiling all day (which is not an easy task to do)! He was actually excited for the photos just as much as me!!

If you are looking for a Texas hill country wedding photographer, go with these two and you won't regret it! Honestly, it was the best decision we made during the whole wedding planning process! Thank you both so much - Will and I love you guys and are looking forward to our 1st anniversary photo shoot!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Alura · Married on 04/02/2016

We honestly could not have dreamt of a better photography team than Eureka! Mylah and Dylan are so professional and easy to work with. We were completely comfortable with them and had a blast with them on wedding day! We absolutely love every picture they returned to us, they truly did an amazing job capturing our best day ever.

From the beginning, our venue owner referred us to Eureka, so we reached out and met for coffee to discuss our vision. We immediately connected with Mylah and knew she was going to be perfect for us. We loved our engagement shots and Mylah kept up with us for the entire year of wedding planning. She is so quick to respond to emails and she will always give you her honest opinion when it comes to making the tough decisions.

By the time the wedding day rolled around, her and Dylan already knew what was important to us and they knew exactly how to capture those moments and items for us.

I can't say enough great things about Eureka Photography! Go with them and don't look anywhere else! You will without a doubt be satisfied with your images and of course the company you had all throughout your wedding day :)

Sent on 04/18/2016

Amberley · Married on 03/12/2016

We met Mylah at the Austin Birdal Extrav. and I feel like we hit the jackpot finding her! The first thing I loved about Mylah was how sweet she was, and the attention of detail she put in to her brochures. Each one was creatively hand made. If your photographer is that creative and attentive to details with her brochures, you know she'll do the same with you photos! From the engagement, to the boudoir, to the entire wedding day, Mylah was nothing but awesome. Always in a bubbly mood, fun yet professional, quick to respond to all emails, always early to appointments, and overall the best photographer I've ever worked with! (and I work in the industry, so that's saying a lot!) She is so talented in making all of our portraits look so natural, and captures who we really are. With Mylah you do not have to worry about any of that "posey" or "crappy photo editing" crap. You will not regret hiring Mylah as your photographer, but you will regret if you don't.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Christian · Married on 10/03/2015

Mylah photographed our engagement pictures, as well as our wedding day. We could not be more thrilled!! She has such an ability to perfectly capture all the emotions of that day flawlessly! She made us feel so comfortable and listened to all our requests for formal family pictures, as well as impromptu moments on the dance floor! She was available for all questions and prompt in her responses. She provided direction while being sensitive to our preferences. She (and her husband) are definitely the best in the Austin area for stunning wedding photos. They truly have a gift for treating you like long-time friends, which is something so special on your wedding day. I can't wait to use her from now on! Eureka Photography will be your best decision, guaranteed!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/16/2015

Mylah & Dylan did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding! We could not have asked for easier to work with photographers and the photos are absolutely amazing! They captured everything we asked and more and the photos are terrific. They work great together with both capturing different images. The images are truly timeless and classic, which is exactly what we were looking for. They truly capture the moment of the day that you forget! Mylah even helped keep me calm while a few snags popped up when getting ready! We also did our engagement session with them and had so much fun! We highly recommend using Eureka Photography as you will receive wonderful images that you will treasure. The communication is excellent and they always felt more like friends you knew for years than just a wedding photographer. We cannot thank you both enough!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Megan · Married on 05/09/2015

Mylah and her husband, Dylan, are oh-so-professional and fun. They made my husband and me very comfortable at our wedding and even stayed a bit later to capture our send off. They over-delivered every step of the process - from engagement shoot to wedding day. All of the photos were gorgeous. I have had friends from all across the country ask about our photographer and I have been so proud to share Eureka's information. We would highly recommend Eureka Photography for anyone looking for event photography! Such a talented duo.

Sent on 05/22/2015

We absolutely loved Myra! She was so professional and organized. It helped our entire day go perfect and we got some of the greatest shots! I wouldn't use any one else if given the option.

Sent on 01/09/2015