Eunoia Visuals Reviews

5 | Saratoga Springs, NY

5 Reviews for Eunoia Visuals

Afia · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect Way To Relive the Big Day!

I'm so glad we decided to go with Eunoia Visuals for our wedding videography!! We almost decided to go without video - we're camera shy & it seemed like an unnecessary expense, especially for our destination wedding. But Shane was incredibly affordable and made my fiancee and I feel super comfortable (and he made us look good!) The personal interviews with the bride & groom that Eunoia Visuals does are so unique and they really were the highlight of the film! At the last moment we decided not to do personalized vows for the ceremony but what we got from the interviews was even better - they were natural and honest. On the wedding day Shane and his 2nd shooter (& the drone!) were amazing to work with, friendly & unobtrusive & they managed to get the most amazing shots of candid moments. The finished product perfectly captures the excitement and energy of the day & our guests personalities. I'm so glad we can watch it over & over & see all the little moments that we missed. I come from a career background in film & television so I have a pretty critical eye & Shane's work is masterful. Not only that but he was absolutely a pleasure to work with, bending over backwards to travel to meet us & always available when we had questions. I 100% recommend Eunoia Visuals!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

Shane did the video for my wedding and it was literally everything I have ever dreamed of, and more.

I wasn’t even sure I wanted a video for my wedding but actually my mom was pretty insistent I get one done. My husband Dylan is very easy-breezy with whatever, so he didn’t mind either way.

I should tell you in the review that my MOM could NOT be more thrilled or pleased with this video. She cried and laughed and cried some more during the entire watching of the thing, and the trailer Shane sent us was absolutely stunning and probably my favorite part of the whole thing.

The video Shane made for us, I hate to admit this but my mom was right (bleh), it is something I will truly treasure forever. I love watching it sometimes when I have a moment at work, or sometimes at home with Dylan and our dogs. I just love re-living the most magical day of my life over and over again.

I know I sound cheesy. But it actually is true.

Everyone who has seen it has been absolutely blown away. Dylan’s family loves it and his cousin is now booking Shane for her wedding next fall. Everyone who has seen it has wanted to book Shane for their wedding, if they are engaged. I am NOT the biggest wedding planner or person out of all of my friends, but the ones who are, are obsessed with his work and they basically unanimously say he “is the best wedding videographer they have ever seen.”

I know that sounds kind of dramatic but if you see his work, it actually kind of makes sense. It is unlike any “wedding video” I have ever seen. He adds elements that seem to be all his own, and they make the whole thing feel very heightened and almost like he brings out the best parts of the day, effortlessly.

I would highly recommend Shane at Eunoia for creating the absolute best wedding video I could have ever thought up. And like I said, my mom is happy too.

When it all comes down to it, beyond highly satisfied. Thank you Shane. I and my family really appreciate it.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Erin · Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot recommend Shane and Eunoia Visuals enough! They did an absolutely fantastic job on our wedding video and we get so many compliments on how beautifully it was put together, and how uniquely the interviews are intertwined throughout. This is truly something that sets Shane's work apart from others. I knew that I wanted a videographer for my wedding in New Jersey. Being from Saratoga Springs, I had seen Shane's work through friends of friends and I loved everything that I saw. Searching high and low in the New Jersey and New York City areas, I couldn't find the type of work that I had seen from Shane. I asked if he would be willing to travel down from Saratoga to film our wedding and, without hesitation, he was! And I couldn't be more thankful. Shane made a special trip down to New Jersey to film our interviews and then returned for our wedding day. My husband was particularly nervous about our interviews, but Shane made us both feel super comfortable--like talking to an old friend. On the day of the wedding, he captured everything we wanted (and more)! He was extremely professional, but also laid back, which was just great for the overall vibe. Shane's work truly speaks for itself, and I would highly recommend Eunoia Visuals for anyone who wants their day captured in the most beautiful way! I look forward to watching our video for many many years to come!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Crystal · Married on 05/21/2016

When my husband and I got engaged, there were a handful of vendors that I knew I wanted to use and Shane was at the top of our list. My husband was not keen to hire a videographer but now we both agree that it was by far our best investment. It is so amazing to be able to relive our wedding day. Our videos were very tasteful yet artistic. We could not be happier!

Sent on 09/05/2018