Eunice Beck Photo Reviews

Eunice Beck Photo 7
  • Estelle

Estelle Rea · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Eunice rocks!

Eunice is AMAZING! I could not have asked for a better photographer for our big day. She is so creative and talented, and makes everyone around her feel comfortable and calm. My husband and I are SO extremely happy with our photos!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Eunice Beck Photo 8
    Eunice Beck Photo 9
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 01/26/2019

Wedding Videographer 1/26/2019

Eunice was my wedding videographer on 1/26/2019. She is an amazing artist and I am overjoyed with how my video turned out! She was able to capture all the little moments that went by in a flash. She was amazing to work with on my wedding day! She is such a fun, positive person. She went above and beyond by helping me with my shoes when I needed it, attending to our needs and just helping to make the day so special. She is so talented, I have watched our video over and over and am still in love with it!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Torin Dinh · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing wedding photographer!

Eunice is such an amazing photographer! She knows how to direct a group, couple, or individual during each and every photo. She is very professional, attentive, and efficient, and not only during the wedding but well before the wedding while we were planning logistics. She captured such great candid moments too and made us wish we could relive our wedding day over and over again. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Eunice Beck Photo 10
    Eunice Beck Photo 11

Christina · Married on 01/20/2019

The most incredible photos & photographer

Eunice is such a skilled and fantastic photographer. She walks the line of both fun and professional insanely well, which is exactly what you need in order to relax enough to get those magical shots. She was a dream to work with - easy going, efficient, and was able to help with tiny emergencies (such as knowing to grab tweezers to get all my buttons on my dress done much, much easier). Directing shots with our group seemed to be so easy for her, which I'm sure it was after years of experience. I can't say enough wonderful things about Eunice, or the photos she took - everyone who has seen them said they look like they are straight out of magazine - and we completely agree!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Eunice Beck Photo 12
    Eunice Beck Photo 13
    Eunice Beck Photo 14
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Better Than I Could Have Ever Imagined!

My husband and I had the most wonderful experience with Eunice on our wedding day! She made us feel so comfortable and made the whole process so easy. Even beyond just the photography, her calming presence and wonderful insight really helped us during one of the best yet craziest days of our lives. But her photography is absolutely to die for, the photos speak for themselves! She is the perfect addition to anyone's wedding day, you absolutely will love her to pieces!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Eunice Beck Photo 20
    Eunice Beck Photo 21

April Hong · Married on 11/11/2018

The BEST photographer you’ll find

Eunice was incredible and very professional when it came to being our wedding photographer! It was both mine and my husbands first time being photographed professionally; she gave such great direction that it was almost as if we had been doing this forever 😂. Besides being very professional, Eunice was extremely kind and welcoming! She makes you feel like you’ve known each other forever and has such a bright personality! Our photos came out beautifully and we really appreciated everything she had done for us on our day. We highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Eunice Beck Photo 30
    Eunice Beck Photo 31

Alissa · Married on 10/28/2018

A True Artist!!

Planning an out-of-state wedding is tough, but Eunice made choosing a photographer easy as she was so fun, flexible, and enjoyable to work with. We found Eunice on Instagram and instantly fell in love. It was important to us to have a photographer that captured the essence of the couples they shot and that is exactly what we got. Part of that is due to Eunice's laid back and personable approach. She made everyone feel so comfortable and natural from our first look to the dance floor - you can really see the humor, joy, and love we all felt that day.

Our photos are more beautiful than we ever imagined and we are so proud to share them with all of our friends and family. She is so incredibly talented - each photo so artfully and thoughtfully captured - we couldn't have asked for more. If you want photos to brag about, Eunice is your gal!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Eunice Beck Photo 40
    Eunice Beck Photo 41
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/19/2018

Eunice is a MAGICAL photographer!

Eunice was one of the best parts, if not the best part, of our wedding. Here's the timeline of our interactions:
    I reached out to her via her website and she responded within a day. She was helpful, flexible and enthusiastic from the start. I was so relieved when we hired her.

A few months before our actual wedding day, I reached out to see if we could schedule a time to meet up. She and I met at a coffee shop and she asked me some questions about my wedding/vision. I gave her some details about what I was hoping for and expecting from her and she was totally compliant. I walked away feeling very confident in her ability to capture our special day on camera.

The day of our wedding, she was INCREDIBLE. She was amazing about communicating with me, my groom and my MOH. Her energy was so positive, professional and encouraging from the second she entered the room. I was so relieved and happy to see her, especially because she was full of compliments and praise from the second she saw me. She gave my husband and I guidance for poses without being forceful (which we appreciated - we aren't models or anything like models). She did a beautiful job of capturing candid shots throughout the ceremony and reception and was in consistent communication with the other vendors in order to ensure she was at the right place at the right time. She would also just check on me (the stressed out bride) throughout the night. By the time we were wrapping up, she felt less like a hired photographer and more like a mentor/friend. My husband and I are so incredibly happy with the photos she provided us, and the rate at which she provided them. The photos were more than we expected, with regards to both quantity and quality. All of our friends and family were floored by her work. Both my husband and I were laughing and crying while we looked through the album she sent us, which contained 300+ pictures from the best night of our lives.

I recommend Eunice to ANYONE and everyone pursuing a photographer. I wish we'd had her for our engagements, too. She truly is talented, professional, down-to-earth and kind. You will not be dissatisfied with her work.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Eunice Beck Photo 54
    Eunice Beck Photo 55
  • F

Felisha · Married on 02/23/2018

Eunice was absolutely AMAZING! Eunice was recommended by a friend for our engagement photos and once I saw her Instagram, I fell in love with her style. She is a true artist when it comes to her capturing the special moments we want to look back on. Once we saw the great work she did for our engagements, my husband and I just knew it was obvious we needed to hire her for our wedding! She drove down to Tucson for the wedding and was such a great help. I was trying to get some things done before the ceremony and she was awesome! Helping put flowers on our cake and helping me with my vail when everyone else was too busy. Funny and easygoing -everyone loved her! I would give her an A++, 100%, a thumbs up and more than 5 stars because she was professionallly awesome at her job!

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Eunice Beck Photo 56
    Eunice Beck Photo 57
    Eunice Beck Photo 58
    Eunice Beck Photo 59

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

I honestly wish I could give Eunice more than 5 stars in each category. Her work speaks for itself. She always made herself available to answer any of my questions quickly & helpfully. Other photographers in her skill range can charge as much as double as she does, and often take longer to respond. Our wedding was out of state & there was an issue with her flight the week of the wedding. She not only took full responsibility, but arranged for a second shooter to fly out to assist us and made sure to put my stressed out bride nerves at ease. If that wasn't enough, she gave us a second day of her time to go take additional photos at the Oregon coast & ran around the freezing wet beach to get incredible shots. We couldn't love or recommend Eunice more!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Eunice Beck Photo 67
    Eunice Beck Photo 68
    Eunice Beck Photo 69

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2017

Eunice was absolutely amazing! I have to say that my now husband is similar to a good chunk of men in the sense that he’s not the best cooperator when it comes to taking photos. He can be impatient, cheesy when asking to smile, and not so photogenic at times. You would NEVER know this with the photos Eunice took. She was able to truly capture all natural smiles and every emotion in between! She was such fun to be around and totally fit in at the wedding, such a positive, fun spirit and had no problem getting photos of all of our best times and guests without making anyone feel awkward. The mood, theme, and overall aesthetic of Eunice’s photography is like no other and truly breathtaking. I am so in love with all of our photos and feel like I am reliving the moments and feelings when I look at them all. From the ceremony, to the reception, to the sweaty dance party, she couldn’t have done a more incredible job! Very grateful customer!

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 07/15/2017

Eunice is phenomenal, funny, and super professional! I actually discovered her through my sister and my friend because she is very well-known around the Arizona State University campus. I researched her work and was very impressed. I had a destination wedding in Monterey, CA in July 2017. Researching her website, I noticed she had experience in long distance travel for work which made me feel at ease. She arrived on schedule, which was great because they drive is about a 10 hour drive from Phoenix, AZ. Her pricing was half of what California photographers wanted, so I was really grateful with the price point! Eunice is so helpful, calm and collected especially getting the kids attention while she took our family photos. She took such beautiful photos for our engagement and wedding day, I’m so happy with the outcome. Eunice is your girl if you need somebody for wedding and engagement photos! Thank you again. All the best to you!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2017

Eunice was absolutely spectacular! I was referred to her by my wedding coordinator and she worked with me on price and exactly what I wanted. I gave her some pictures from pinterest and she made sure to get every single one of them and the type of photos I wanted. I could not have been more pleased with the final product! Our wedding photos are gorgeous and everyone compliments them!
    Also, Eunice was super responsive to everyone one of my emails and calls, which as a bride is something you really appreciate from all of your vendors. I emailed her and she would respond within 24 hours, if not earlier. Eunice, you are the best and I still look at our wedding photos and appreciate your abilities to really capture our day. If there is one thing I can say about your photos of that day, is that you really captured how we felt that day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Eunice Beck Photo 70

Allison · Married on 09/23/2017

Eunice is a one of a kind photographer, which fits well considering she is capturing the most unique day of your life.

Sent on 01/04/2018