Etude Entertainment Reviews

Etude Entertainment 5
  • Ann

Ann Graziano Vaphiades · Getting married on 03/10/2020

Beautiful music

Beautiful music for our daughters wedding. They were very professional, well groomed and polite as well. Thank you for making her day more special with your beautiful music.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Alyssa Vaphiades · Getting married on 01/10/2020

Magical beyond words

Etude Entertainment is the definition of professional perfection in both their talent and presence. They did everything I asked with ease and grace and the music sounded INCREDIBLE. As soon the doors opened for me to walk down the aisle, I started sobbing because the music was so beautiful and everything I'd dreamed of when walking down to my husband to. Without them, my ceremony wouldn't have been the same. Don't even bother looking at anyone else do to your music, these guys are the best!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Christella · Married on 05/26/2019

Professional and easy to work with

Rica was very professional and helpful throughout the whole process. Very easy to work with, which helps you have a peace of mind. We received many compliments from our guests on the music they played.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Mao · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Music

Rica and her team did a fantastic job for our wedding!! We had the string tro for the ceremony and the jazz quartet for dinner. Rica made the whole process very easy and helped us on the music selection. Got a lot compliments on the music from our guests!

Etude Entertainment 6
    Etude Entertainment 7
    Etude Entertainment 8
    Etude Entertainment 9
    Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Morris · Married on 05/10/2019

Etude is utterly amazing!

Rica and the entire Etude team were incredible to work with. From the initial consultation, the preparation the weeks leading up to my event, to onsite execution... Etude was pure perfection. So many of my guests commented on the high caliber of talent in the electric string trio, to the perfect music played by Etude's DJ Camille. Rica was incredibly thoughtful in the planning of the music and oversaw the musicians as well to make sure the execution was flawless, and it was! Can't recommend Etude enough and look forward to working with them again soon.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Judy

Judy Bowers · Married on 05/04/2019

Go with the Best for your Best.Day.Ever

We loved working with Etude Entertainment. They are equal parts creative, highly efficient and so accommodating. Our favorite was the way they worked with us on a few special songs and a surprise entertainment we had at the reception. Highly professional and worth the investment.

Etude Entertainment 10
    Sent on 07/29/2019

Angel · Married on 03/16/2019

Music That Set the Mood

Etude did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony! They played some great music and were able to meet our playlist requests. The music set the mood for the ceremony and it was such a fun time. Thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection!

I'm so happy we hired Etude! Rica played piano during our cocktail hour and she was such a lovely addition to our wedding. Not only did she play piano beautifully, but her choice of songs and classy demeanor fit our event perfectly.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Tiffany · Married on 05/12/2018

I hired Etude entertainment for a string duo for my wedding. They were professional, played all the songs I asked for, and sounded amazing! Rica gave me great music suggestions for the wedding and responded to any changes and questions I had very promptly. The cost for a string duo was comparable to other quotes I received and I'm glad I chose Etude Entertainment, who made my wedding ceremony perfect!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Carrie · Married on 11/04/2017

What a great team of organized musicians!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Thank you Carrie!

Bren · Married on 11/01/2017

Great musicians. Very professional and accommodating!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Thank you Bren!

Jodi · Married on 09/23/2017

Rica and her team were professional, dependable, sounded amazing, and best is all I could tell they really cared, about us, about our event! I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Thank you Jodi!

Lawler · Married on 06/24/2017

Etude Entertainment performed at our wedding ceremony in June, and they were amazing! I loved working with Etude before the wedding, because they were very responsive and helpful with choosing the perfect music for the ceremony. I would recommend Etude Entertainment to anyone looking for a string quartet for a wedding ceremony or any type of event! Etude is the best!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Etude Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Lawler. This is wonderful! We appreciate you and wishing you two for a lifetime of love and happiness.

Barbara · Married on 05/27/2017

Rica Tan was incredibly amazing! I would highly recommend Etude Entertainment for any event. I had a string quartet at my wedding and they were simply spectacular. They added such an elegant element to our wedding. I can’t express how much I would recommend their services. So easy to work with and professional.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Etude Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Barbara... You are so kind...
    May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy!

Avina · Married on 01/13/2013

My husband and I hired Etude Entertainment for both our wedding ceremony and reception at The Georgian Terrace Hotel on January 2013. I remember standing with my dad just outside the door waiting for our procession...and chills ran through my body as I heard the intro to my special song. As soon as the door opened, tears ran down my face as I started my walk down the aisle to the love of my love...accompanied by the most beautiful, heavenly sound played by Rica and her team.

Flashback to a few weeks prior to the wedding. Rica and I met for coffee to discuss our song list for the wedding. She patiently listened as I described to her the ambiance that my husband and I were going for. While decorations, the venue, and the little details certainly play major parts in creating a wedding "ambiance", my husband and I believe that music is what ultimately gets to your hearts and souls. We wanted to go with majestic, ethereal, heavenly sounds for the ceremony... and a more fun, classic, jazzy tunes for the reception. Rica proved to be super knowledgeable and she gave us song ideas that we didn't even think about but fit perfectly with our themes --- a true sign of a professional!

At the end of the wedding day, many of our friends and family told us how much they enjoyed Rica and her team's performance. My dad actually used the word "majestic" to describe what he felt during the ceremony! We couldn't thank Rica and her team enough for their passion and professionalism :)

Etude Entertainment 11
    Sent on 11/16/2017

Etude Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much guys! This means a lot. We loved every minute of it... and your wedding was beautiful!

Joanie · Married on 09/30/2017

We could not have asked for a better string trio for our wedding! From the beginning, Rica was responsive and attentive to our vision and desires for the music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests had nothing but praise for the beautiful music and professionalism!

Sent on 11/25/2017