Etowah Valley Golf & Resort Reviews

3 | Etowah, NC

3 Reviews for Etowah Valley Golf & Resort

Sharonda · Married on 04/28/2018

I had such great service I want to have my wedding all over again. They were super accommodating, flexible and very understanding. As for my reception, the food was very delicious. We enjoyed a delicious pasta bar, deluxe salad bar and the best peach cobbler in life!!! Everything was wonderful!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Etowah Valley Golf & Resort's reply:

Thank you Sharonda! It was wonderful working with you and your family to make your special day perfect.

Ginny · Married on 04/14/2017

I cannot say enough AWESOME things about this venue. It's beautiful. The staff is amazing. Peter in catering is phenomenal. He will accommodate most anything you ask, and he really seems to take your wedding personally, as if it was his own family member's wedding. If given the chance to do it again, I'd choose the event center and resort over and over again!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2017

We had our hotel guests stay here and had our rehearsal and rehersal dinner at the Chelsea Event Center at Etowah. All went so well. At the dinner we forgot to order a dessert so they cleared their freezers of cheesecake, and when our guests waited to book rooms until after the deadline they extended the deadline for us. Added to a wonderful weekend!

Sent on 07/08/2017