eta music Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Kimberly
    Kimberly D. Married on 07/09/2021

Wedding and 40th Bday party

ETA was an amazing band! They were able to get everyone at our event dancing the whole time. The songs they played were amazing and everyone raved about the band! So much fun!
    Christina F. Married on 06/05/2021

MVP vendor choice - dance party all night!

Hands down, eta music made our wedding better than we would have hoped for. From the quick and friendly planning pre-wedding with Susan to the day-of magic led by Rocky, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I’m a wedding planner turned bride and they were so on top of the details to make sure everything was just right for us. Our guests were dancing every second they could, eta read the crowd so well and everyone is still raving about them. Thank you so much for the epic memories!!
  • Alison
    Alison L. Married on 06/04/2021

Best Wedding Band Ever!!

ETA is the best band for a wedding ever. They were easy to work with during the booking process and at the wedding they kept the guests dancing the entire night! The dance floor was always crowded. They played a wide variety of songs and were so nice and kind to learn specific songs that my daughter requested. They are talented musicians who have years of experience making weddings great. I highly recommend this band. They are amazing!!
  • Libby
    Libby E. Married on 04/12/2021

Amazing Band!

Brian and I wanted to send a quick note to say THANK YOU! to ETA for making our wedding so special and SO much fun!

The string trio, bagpiper, and band were incredible - we received compliments all night!

Also, you were so helpful in being our point of contact - responsive and so professional!
  • Sarah
    Sarah N. Married on 10/03/2020

The Life of the Party!

ETA was amazing!! They performed for our 7/10/21 wedding and they were such a huge hit. They kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time and everyone had such a blast!! Their repertoire is HUGE - they know almost every song you'll want played at your wedding. And if they don't? They'll learn it!! There were a couple special songs that my husband and I really wanted played at our wedding that weren't on their list... we requested them ahead of time and they said no problem. When they played those songs at our wedding, it sounded like they'd been performing those songs forever!! They did such a good job!! My brother in law is getting married next year and basically booked them on the spot when he heard them play at our wedding! Can't wait to dance to them again next summer at his wedding!!
    Liza S. Married on 09/06/2020

Excellent experience, would highly recommend!

I truly believe that ETA Music made my wedding. They were incredible from start to finish- with a very extensive song selection (including our wedding song and both parent dances) and endless talent, I couldn’t speak more highly of ETA. In fact, two of my friends who attended the wedding have both asked if they could book them for theirs!
    Leah Married on 12/29/2019

Amazing!

ETA was so easy to work with and we couldn’t have asked for a better band. People could not stop coming up to us who the band was and telling us how great they were. We would 100% recommend ETA!
  • Brett
    Brett H. Married on 10/26/2019

The dance floor was packed the entire night!

Thank you so much for making our wedding in the Cape perfect! The dance floor was filled the entire night which is exactly what we hoped for and your team made happen. Communication from the start was amazing. Many guests asked for the bands information and we were thrilled to provide it. Thank you again.
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing, talented band

ETA did an amazing job performing at my wedding. Not only did they perform all the songs I requested ( I was very specific for a top 40 selection) but they learned my first dance song and sang it beautifully! All my guests were very impressed and loved the band , I received many compliments even from the people who do not like to dance. They also took only one break after dinner which was very short compared to other bands who take a lot. I would highly recommend them, they were one of the best vendors I selected, they will not disappoint.
  • Jenny
    Jenny D. Married on 06/06/2019

Amazing! 10/10

ETA provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Ahead of the day, Susan was our main point of contact and did a fabulous job coordinating with us.

On the day of, the music was unparalleled. The ceremony music was absolutely perfect. For the reception, I have never seen a dance floor more packed for so long. The band had incredible energy and we had so many friends saying it was the best music they'd heard at a wedding.

Thank you ETA for making our day so special!
  • Noel
    Noel Married on 06/01/2019

Eta band made our night a wedding to remember!

The ETA Band was amazing!!! So many of our guests are still raving about them! They really brought such good energy to the dance floor! They checked in with me during the beginning of the wedding to confirm details, and I had total trust and confidence in them throughout the night! I hope to see them play again soon!
    Caitlin Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic Experience with ETA

ETA was amazing. We originally found them via a friend, and we wanted to pass on the recommendation to everyone. They did a wonderful job and your wedding will be in such good hands with them.
    Mia T. Married on 05/10/2019

Eta is amazing!

ETA was not only a pleasure to work with, from the planning stages to the wedding itself, but their performance at our wedding was amazing! They were so easy to communicate with, helped us in choosing the best songs, and all of our guests said ETA were one of the highlights of our wedding. They really know how to read the crowd, and get everyone on the dance floor. We would strongly recommend them to everyone!!!
    Liz Y. Married on 05/05/2019

Energetic and fun! Upbeat, will get you dancing!

Wow!! That is how we felt along with all of our guests! What an amazing experience they provided!! The music was lively, upbeat and they got everyone dancing! All of my guests kept saying throughout the night and beyond how wonderful this band was! This is exactly how we both felt when we first heard the band. Their energy and voices are incredible! They also did exactly what we wanted with the ceremony song choices and first dances. They really made the wedding so amazing and we were so, so, so happy we selected them!! They will not disappoint!
    Christina Married on 03/09/2019

Dance the night away....

We cannot thank ETA enough for making our Wedding Day incredible! Everyone is still talking about our NYE wedding and how much the band made the night even more memorable. They had the crowd dancing from the first dance and was incredible! Thank you for making this such an easy process for us!!!

C Sal Married on 10/19/2018

Such a great band!!!

Just wanted to thank you and the band for everything. It was an AWESOME night and I had the best time. EVERYONE kept telling me how great they were. Thanks again for everything - we'll be passing on the word about ETA!!!
  • Nicky
    Nicky C. Married on 10/13/2018

Our review is simple...ETA was OUTSTANDING

From the very beginning of this process, they were organized and on top of it and I knew my wedding was in good hands. I had chosen maybe 10 songs that I knew we wanted to hear then let them run with the rest. I was lucky enough to get to chat with most of the band members and they are just as kind and they are talented. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end. Each song got people more and more excited. I really felt like the entire set list was catered to my wedding. We could have dropped our guests in the middle of a field with just booze, pizzas and ETA playing and our wedding still would have been a hit. Best choice we made for our wedding.
    Dana Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Wedding Band!!

My husband's one request was a live band for our wedding. He spent hours listening to different bands online, since we live out of state. When I say that he found the perfect band for our special day, I'm not exaggerating.

ETA was so easy to work with from day 1. Susan, the manager, is extremely responsive and great with providing recommendations. We had keyboard at our ceremony, guitar for cocktail hour, and added a trumpet player to the normal group for our reception. I don't regret any $$ spent. Each member was well-prepared, professional, and extremely talented. Most importantly, they had all of our guests dancing ALL night long. No one wanted the night to end.

Do it already, book ETA before you miss out!!
    Julie Married on 09/02/2018
    If you are looking for a wedding band (or music for any event), you should absolutely hire ETA! They made our wedding day amazing from the ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception. We were given ETA's information from our venue and went to see them perform at a wine bar. We were blown away by the talent of all the singers and band members as well as their ability to cover a wide variety of genres and type of music. We have received so many compliments on the wedding day and since about how great ETA was and that they were the best wedding band our guests had seen. They are very easy to work with (especially while we live outside of the US) and always respond right away to any inquiries or requests. They were great at reading the audience and picking the music that should be played. I would highly recommend ETA for any event!

eta music's reply:

Thank you for this great review. We were so happy to be a part of your special day.
    Clifton Married on 08/11/2018
    My wife and I cannot recommend ETA Music enough. When we were first planning our wedding, I was skeptical a live band was even the best way to go. Why pay money for a band when we can just throw on some recorded music? Easy, right? I was very, very wrong. First off, the band is genuinely very good. With a variety of vocalists and a perfectly calibrated band, they are able to nail a huge range of great songs. These are covers you would actually choose to listen to later. But it’s the way that they control the flow of the music during the reception that makes them really special. They just seem to instinctively know what people want to listen to. People I’ve never seen dance in my life were up there moving like crazy the whole night. I didn’t even think I like dancing, but we all just let go and had a blast. Plus, they know when to bring it down a notch or even just roll right into another song to keep people on the floor. They were also completely flexible and adept at helping us with some specific things we wanted. My wife and I wanted a particular song converted into our processional, and we just sort of sent them the MP3 and an idea of what we wanted. With two instruments, they nailed it and it sounded perfect. And for a couple of specific dances we wanted some prerecorded music and they fully integrated these without any problems whatsoever. Additionally, they were just exceptionally friendly and nice and we really felt like they were a *part* of our wedding, rather than just some band we hired to play in the background. We were actually disappointed when we realized it was over and they were packing up. I can’t recommend these guys enough.
    Katie Married on 08/05/2018

Best Wedding Band!

ETA Music was amazing! We started our wedding day with a pianist at the ceremony and then a pianist and saxophone player at the cocktail hour, which really set the mood for the rest of the night. Then the reception band was phenomenal! They were so friendly and really read our guests well. They played an awesome mix of songs and had everyone out on the dance floor all night long! They also took the time to learn our first dance song and nailed it. Almost everyone commented on how wonderful the band was. They really made our wedding day unforgettable! We would highly recommend!
    Andrea Married on 05/27/2018
    OMG! HOLY COW !
    This band GETS IT DONE!
    All my husband and I heard during our son's wedding was,
    " THE BAND!!! "
    " I CAN'T STOP DANCING!!!"

From the minute we hired them Susan was always available for questions and attended to every last detail.
    They are simply an AMAZING vendor to work with!!!
    It felt as if we were at a concert for every musician or artist they covered and they are beautiful, handsome and
    they play and sing with smiles on their faces and their talent is unparalleled. AND THE HORNS!!!

From the wee ones to our more mature guests, this band had them up and groovin' with the first note.

eta music's reply:

Thank you for the great review!. We were all so happy to be a part of the celebration! Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special night.
    Katie Married on 05/19/2018

Talented and so much fun!!

We had received great recommendations for ETA and booked even before we were able to hear them play. We thought this was a risky decision, but it was the BEST decision. They did such a great job - the music was fantastic and people were dancing the whole time during the reception - just what we wanted! Susan and the team was so great to work with from the beginning. Everyone was raving about how talented the band was and how much fun they had. We are so happy that we booked ETA!
    Shannon Married on 09/30/2017
    We loved having ETA as our wedding band!! They made the planning process extremely simple. We filled out an online template months before reviewing all songs we would like played. The week before I spoke with them to review the timeline for the night. The day of the wedding, all our guests continually asked us - where did find this band!? They kept to the timeline and played all songs we requested and played them well!! They had our whole reception on the dance floor all night. I HIGHLY recommend them!