Esther Bloom Photography Reviews

7 | Mount Vernon, IL

7 Reviews for Esther Bloom Photography

Molly Pearce 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely NO words.

There are so many things I wish I could say about Laura and her team but I'll just leave it at this... My. Photos. Are. PERFECT. My day was perfectly encompassed by her editing style and the poses she had us do. It was so natural and authentic. I cannot even explain how many compliments I have gotten on my wedding photos. She took every vision I had for my day and captured them PERFECTLY for us to look at for years to come. My story book wedding wouldnt have been the same without you... Thank you Esther Bloom Photography 馃挏

Sent on 09/18/2019

Molly Pearce 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely NO words.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Tarpley 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Professional and friendly!

Laura with Esther Bloom was so easy to work with and flexible with our elopement. I admired her work and knew she was the one for our photos. We had an elopement with pictures being one of the most important aspects and we brought a ton of props to incorporate with our theme. The photographs turned out amazing and our experience was wonderful from start to finish. If you are having the wedding of your dreams, Laura will photograph it perfectly.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Jason Tarpley 路 Married on 01/16/2019

Couldn鈥檛 be happier

We couldn鈥檛 have found a more appropriate photographer for our vision and aesthetic than Laura. Her eye is second to none, and the lush vibrancy and tones my wife and I were attracted to in her pervious photos were present in in the ones she took for us. She was more flexible and willing to accommodate us than we could鈥檝e imagined, as well. On a scale of 1-10, she鈥檚 a thousand :)

Sent on 03/31/2019

Meg Pearce 路 Married on 12/22/2018

Memories captured perfectly by Esther Bloom!

Esther Bloom Photography were very professional throughout the whole experience. They were so patient with all the questions we had and answered with great detail. When it came to the wedding day, they were so fun to work with! The album was completed in a timely manner and the pictures were absolutely beautiful! The finished product was breath-taking and puts a smile on our faces reminiscing that day! When you choose Esther Bloom Photography you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Molly Borum 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding plus engagement session

LOVED our experience with Esther Bloom. They were great to work and and provided excellent work. Laura was so helpful during the whole process. She gave so many helpful tips that helped me be more organized and prepared for the wedding day. Her assistant the day of the wedding was so sweet and nice. She asked me multiple times if there was anything I needed or anything she could get me. It all really added to our already beautiful day.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon 路 Married on 02/24/2018

They captured our day perfectly!

Laura and Tabitha are so fun to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole day! We ran ahead of schedule and had a picture of every specific we requested! Our pictures are absolutely amazing and I'm so happy we have them to remember our special day! I would recommend Esther Bloom to everyone I know!!

Sent on 03/25/2019