Estes Park Bridal Company Reviews

Estes Park Bridal Company 7
  • Megan

Megan Molter · Married on 07/28/2019

Beautiful Hair and Makeup

Megan did an excellent job on my hair and makeup! I did my hair with a nice, retro wave and a pin in one side. She did airbrush makeup and false lashes as well, and they looked gorgeous. She was able to make my face look camera ready without caking on the makeup too heavy. I felt natural, but beautiful.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Estes Park Bridal Company's reply:

Megan! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! It means the world to me! Wishing you all the best!
  • Claire

Claire Hubbard · Married on 05/31/2019

Beautiful Work

Megan was super easy to work with and the quality of her work was great. I got lots of compliments from everyone on my hair and my make up lasted all day. She was professional. efficient, and a good communicator, plus she was willing to work with me on timing, how we all paid her, etc. I recommend using her!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Estes Park Bridal Company 8
    Estes Park Bridal Company 9
    Estes Park Bridal Company 10

Estes Park Bridal Company's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Claire! I loved being a part of your day! Wishing you all the happiness!

Caitlyn Golden · Married on 05/28/2019

Wedding Day Beauty That's Comfortably You

Megan S. and Megan M. at Estes Park Bridal Company were such a pleasure to work with for my wedding! They were accommodating to my somewhat tight day-of timeline, and had no issues squeezing in an additional bridesmaid with just days notice before the wedding. Both ladies do an excellent job of listening to your preferences and making sure that you are comfortable and fell like the best version of yourself. My hair and makeup turned out perfect and held up all night long! My bridesmaids looked stunning and each had such beautiful and unique styles of their own that the ladies at Estes Park Bridal Company complimented well. I highly recommend working with both Megan's for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Estes Park Bridal Company's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for us, Catilyn! It means the world to us. Wishing you all the best in married life!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful wedding day makeup

Megan was wonderful to work with! She did make-up for my mom and I on my wedding day, and I have never felt more beautiful. She is extremely patient and attentive and understood the look I was going for and made that a reality. Megan was very laid-back and punctual and was able to work quickly but not cut any corners. I received so many compliments on my makeup and my mom raved about how happy she was with hers all night. I’m so thankful I found Megan and she was available for my date!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Estes Park Bridal Company's reply:

Taylor!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me this review! It really means the world to me, and I'm so grateful!! I hope you had a great wedding day and enjoyed your honey moon!!
    Thanks again! Wishing you all the best in married life!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Phillips · Married on 10/07/2018

Personable and amazing hair and make up!

Megan was great to work with! She was really flexible and made booking all my friends appointments really easy. Since I was coming in from out of town, I wasn't able to do a practice run before my wedding. Leading up to my wedding I was really nervous about how my hair and makeup would turn out. I gave her a couple of examples for what I wanted with my makeup and I think she captured my ideas perfectly! My hair was flawless as well! I couldn't have asked for a better stylist. She was really personable and got along with all the girls. I highly recommend brides book their hair and makeup with Megan.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Alyse · Married on 08/17/2018

Megan and Megan were a wonderful hair and makeup team! I had 3 bridesmaids, a mother of the groom, and myself to get ready for my wedding day, and these two got all of us done in a little over 4 hours onsite at the AirBNB we were staying at. They even finished a little ahead of schedule to accommodate our estimated time we needed to leave. All of my ladies looked gorgeous, with very natural makeup and beautiful braids, and my hair and makeup stood up through lots of tears and dancing throughout the day and did not run at all. What a great experience.

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Estes Park Bridal Company 11

Leslie · Married on 07/16/2018

Megan Swensen did an amazing job on my hair. I came from across the country to have my wedding, so I did not get to do a trial, but she made my dreams come true for my hair. I showed her three or four different hair photos, telling her only certain elements of each that I liked, and she combined the parts I loved into such a beautiful hairdo for me. She is accommodating and kind. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Estes Park Bridal Company 12
    Estes Park Bridal Company 13

Estes Park Bridal Company's reply:

Leslie! You are the most beautiful bride! *swoon! Thank you so much for letting me be a little part of your day, and thanks so much for taking the time to write this kind review! Wishing you all the best in married life!!

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

Megan and Megan are both amazing! They did the hair and makeup for me and my entire bridal party, and everyone was so happy with their results. For my bridal updo, I showed her some pictures of styles I liked, and she used pieces of what I liked best from a few different styles and just went with it. The result was so much more that what I had expected. They were both on time and got through all of the appointments in the time that they had scheduled - some even finishing up early so nothing ever felt rushed.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Shannon · Married on 11/12/2017

Megan was an absolute joy to work with! From the second I walked into her shop for my hair and makeup trial, I felt comfortable and welcome. I had a picture from Pinterest for my idea of how I wanted my hair, and she took that idea and made it so much better…my hair was beautiful!! I got so many compliments, and it held up well all night. Megan also did the hair for all 4 of my bridesmaids, and my mom and mother-in-law. (Along with the other Megan, who did the makeup for my girls, and was amazing as well!) Both girls were so easy to work with, and we had a great time getting ready in the salon, the morning of the wedding! Megan was very flexible and took any idea me or my bridesmaids had, and ran with it! I would recommend Estes Park Bridal Company to anyone that wants a stress-free morning, getting ready for their wedding…oh, and you’ll look amazing, also!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Abby · Married on 09/09/2017

Holy cow! Megan from Estes Park Bridal Company is amazing. Both her hairstyles and her makeup are just great. She did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mom and me and all turned out absolutely beautiful. She takes one look at a hairstyle image and BAM it's on your head. WHAT? Her makeup application is also stellar--I'm not a girly girl/makeup person at all, but the way she did my makeup made it feel natural and not overwhelming. There are not many people who can do that! Overall, Megan's the best! Hire the gal!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2017

Megan did my wedding hair and make-up, plus hair for 3 of my bridesmaids and my mother. Everything turned out beautifully! We all loved her work! Megan is easy-going and will perfectly craft a look on just a brief description or sample picture. I highly recommend booking her if you can!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Molly · Married on 05/12/2017

Thank you again for my wedding hair and makeup. It was truly the best thing I did for myself on my wedding day.

I was a little apprehensive to book the appointment because we had never met and because the only other time I got my makeup done in my life f I didn't like the result.

You were great, professional, listened to me and I never felt so beautiful in my whole life. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Meagan · Married on 05/05/2017

Megan did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. It was the first time I'd ever had airbrush makeup and it was fantastic!!! She did an excellent job on my mother and mother-in-laws hair as well. Super easy to get along with and does a fantastic job. Thank you so much Megan!!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2017

Megan was astonishing! She did an amazing job on myself and my bridesmaids for my April 22,2017 wedding. Day of we had a few changes for the hairstyles and she went with it and it came out absolutely incredible. I definitely recommend her for Hair and Makeup!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Elsa · Married on 03/10/2017

Megan is amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and also 2 of my friends. Everyone looked gorgeous! I was from out of town and she came to the hotel in Estes Park, was warm, funny and relaxed, just the kind of person a bride needs on the big day. No stress! She knows her way around a face and how to bring out the natural beauty while putting on one helluva smokey eye. People compliment my hair and makeup constantly when looking at my wedding pictures, all thanks to Megan! Would highly, highly recommend. I'm just sad I don't live there to use her more!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Kathryn · Married on 02/19/2017

Megan is wonderful. She was very accommodating with my schedule craziness for both the trial run and the day of. (We decided to change the location the day before the ceremony and moved up the start time by 2 hours to assure we got it finished in time.) Everyone loved their hair and makeup styles, especially mine. It was a stunner.

Sent on 02/28/2017

M · Married on 10/13/2016

It's surprisingly difficult to find hair and makeup vendors in mountain towns. I'm very thankful I got married in the modern era with such resources as Yelp available to me. Estes Park Bridal was recommended on Yelp and a few other blogs I'd found. And of course I had a mild affinity to know the makeup artists name was Megan. You can't go wrong with a Megan, right! Megan is my bohemian rock star vendor. She has a look that if you didn't know her, you want to know her. Megan was accommodating to have my hair and makeup trial the day before our wedding. We did our first look photos the day before our wedding. I'm extremely thankful Megan is super talented since that was a pretty ballsy move I did to have photos the day of the trial. But Megan was beyond amazing and exceeded all expectations. I am a huge fan of her talent, so much so I've used her for makeup since our wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Angie · Married on 09/22/2016

We eloped to Estes Park and I relied on reviews to choose someone to help me with my hair and makeup. Megan was so easy to work with and did a wonderful job! She was very professional, communicated well and showed up early -- I still don't know how she found our rental cabin without better directions. She asked just the right questions and worked so well. I got just the look I wanted for my special day!! I would recommend her to anyone for their special day too.

Sent on 10/04/2016
  • Christine187

Christine · Married on 09/08/2016

Our hair and makeup couldn't have been better. Megan was great and did exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Terry · Married on 08/13/2016

As the mother of the bride, I was not sure what to expect with a small town like Estes Park. However, I discovered as she was creating my daughter's updo during the practice session, that Megan is an artist, as sees her clients as her canvas. She was professional, fun to work with, and on the day spent a full 90 minutes with each of us designing our hairstyles and makeup. We all looked like enhanced versions of ourselves, and received so many compliments! My make up (even the lip color) stayed on all night! I would HIGHLY recommend Megan, and she is worth every penny!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Hilary · Married on 07/10/2016

Megan did such an excellent job on all my bridesmaids hair and my hair and make-up! Everyone looked beautiful! She was very easy to work with, organized and did amazing work! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Carrie · Married on 02/14/2016

Ask for Megan Swensen!! She did hair & makeup for me and my bridal party. She is absolutely AMAZING and talented!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Kara · Married on 10/19/2015

Wonderful service, did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Estes Park Bridal Company's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to review me Kara! I had so much fun with you and your wedding party! Hope all is well!

Carolina · Married on 06/30/2016

Megan Swensen was an absolute pleasure to work with and is very talented. With having a destination wedding, you'd think it would cause a lot more stress but Megan was very responsive and she helped accommodate all my needs with no hassle. She did my hair and make-up and my bridesmaid, flower girl and mother's hair for my wedding. I loved the hairstyles she created on everyone, making them look even more beautiful! She did an amazing job with my hair and make-up, she made me look and feel so beautiful. I'm also happy to report that I had no issues with my hair staying in place and my hair and make-up still looked great at the end of the night, even with a little rain and a lot of dancing!

I would definitely recommend Megan! She really knows what she is doing and is super sweet and professional. I'm so pleased I found her and that she was available the day of my wedding! Thank you Megan!! :)

Sent on 07/26/2016