23 Reviews for Estes Park Bridal Company

Salon (1)
Blowouts (1)
Textured Styling (1)
23 Estes Park Bridal Company Reviews

Megan and Megan were a wonderful hair and makeup team! I had 3 bridesmaids, a mother of the groom, and myself to get ready for my wedding day, and these two got all of us done in a little over 4 hours onsite at the AirBNB we were staying at. They even finished a little ahead of schedule to accommodate our estimated time we needed to leave. All of my ladies looked gorgeous, with very natural makeup and beautiful braids, and my hair and makeup stood up through lots of tears and dancing throughout the day and did not run at all. What a great experience.

Profile Picture Alyse, 8/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Megan Swensen did an amazing job on my hair. I came from across the country to have my wedding, so I did not get to do a trial, but she made my dreams come true for my hair. I showed her three or four different hair photos, telling her only certain elements of each that I liked, and she combined the parts I loved into such a beautiful hairdo for me. She is accommodating and kind. Highly recommend her!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leslie, 7/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Megan and Megan are both amazing! They did the hair and makeup for me and my entire bridal party, and everyone was so happy with their results. For my bridal updo, I showed her some pictures of styles I liked, and she used pieces of what I liked best from a few different styles and just went with it. The result was so much more that what I had expected. They were both on time and got through all of the appointments in the time that they had scheduled - some even finishing up early so nothing ever felt rushed.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Megan was an absolute joy to work with! From the second I walked into her shop for my hair and makeup trial, I felt comfortable and welcome. I had a picture from Pinterest for my idea of how I wanted my hair, and she took that idea and made it so much better…my hair was beautiful!! I got so many compliments, and it held up well all night. Megan also did the hair for all 4 of my bridesmaids, and my mom and mother-in-law. (Along with the other Megan, who did the makeup for my girls, and was amazing as well!) Both girls were so easy to work with, and we had a great time getting ready in the salon, the morning of the wedding! Megan was very flexible and took any idea me or my bridesmaids had, and ran with it! I would recommend Estes Park Bridal Company to anyone that wants a stress-free morning, getting ready for their wedding…oh, and you’ll look amazing, also!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

Holy cow! Megan from Estes Park Bridal Company is amazing. Both her hairstyles and her makeup are just great. She did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mom and me and all turned out absolutely beautiful. She takes one look at a hairstyle image and BAM it's on your head. WHAT? Her makeup application is also stellar--I'm not a girly girl/makeup person at all, but the way she did my makeup made it feel natural and not overwhelming. There are not many people who can do that! Overall, Megan's the best! Hire the gal!

Profile Picture Abby, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Megan did my wedding hair and make-up, plus hair for 3 of my bridesmaids and my mother. Everything turned out beautifully! We all loved her work! Megan is easy-going and will perfectly craft a look on just a brief description or sample picture. I highly recommend booking her if you can!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you again for my wedding hair and makeup. It was truly the best thing I did for myself on my wedding day.

I was a little apprehensive to book the appointment because we had never met and because the only other time I got my makeup done in my life f I didn't like the result.

You were great, professional, listened to me and I never felt so beautiful in my whole life. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

Profile Picture Molly, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Megan did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. It was the first time I'd ever had airbrush makeup and it was fantastic!!! She did an excellent job on my mother and mother-in-laws hair as well. Super easy to get along with and does a fantastic job. Thank you so much Megan!!!

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup

Megan was astonishing! She did an amazing job on myself and my bridesmaids for my April 22,2017 wedding. Day of we had a few changes for the hairstyles and she went with it and it came out absolutely incredible. I definitely recommend her for Hair and Makeup!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Megan is amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and also 2 of my friends. Everyone looked gorgeous! I was from out of town and she came to the hotel in Estes Park, was warm, funny and relaxed, just the kind of person a bride needs on the big day. No stress! She knows her way around a face and how to bring out the natural beauty while putting on one helluva smokey eye. People compliment my hair and makeup constantly when looking at my wedding pictures, all thanks to Megan! Would highly, highly recommend. I'm just sad I don't live there to use her more!

Profile Picture Elsa, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Megan is wonderful. She was very accommodating with my schedule craziness for both the trial run and the day of. (We decided to change the location the day before the ceremony and moved up the start time by 2 hours to assure we got it finished in time.) Everyone loved their hair and makeup styles, especially mine. It was a stunner.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 2/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

It's surprisingly difficult to find hair and makeup vendors in mountain towns. I'm very thankful I got married in the modern era with such resources as Yelp available to me. Estes Park Bridal was recommended on Yelp and a few other blogs I'd found. And of course I had a mild affinity to know the makeup artists name was Megan. You can't go wrong with a Megan, right! Megan is my bohemian rock star vendor. She has a look that if you didn't know her, you want to know her. Megan was accommodating to have my hair and makeup trial the day before our wedding. We did our first look photos the day before our wedding. I'm extremely thankful Megan is super talented since that was a pretty ballsy move I did to have photos the day of the trial. But Megan was beyond amazing and exceeded all expectations. I am a huge fan of her talent, so much so I've used her for makeup since our wedding!

Profile Picture M, 10/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We eloped to Estes Park and I relied on reviews to choose someone to help me with my hair and makeup. Megan was so easy to work with and did a wonderful job! She was very professional, communicated well and showed up early -- I still don't know how she found our rental cabin without better directions. She asked just the right questions and worked so well. I got just the look I wanted for my special day!! I would recommend her to anyone for their special day too.

Profile Picture User7276346, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Our hair and makeup couldn't have been better. Megan was great and did exactly what we were looking for.

Profile Picture User4954797, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup

As the mother of the bride, I was not sure what to expect with a small town like Estes Park. However, I discovered as she was creating my daughter's updo during the practice session, that Megan is an artist, as sees her clients as her canvas. She was professional, fun to work with, and on the day spent a full 90 minutes with each of us designing our hairstyles and makeup. We all looked like enhanced versions of ourselves, and received so many compliments! My make up (even the lip color) stayed on all night! I would HIGHLY recommend Megan, and she is worth every penny!

Profile Picture User7123090, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Megan did such an excellent job on all my bridesmaids hair and my hair and make-up! Everyone looked beautiful! She was very easy to work with, organized and did amazing work! I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Hilary, 7/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Ask for Megan Swensen!! She did hair & makeup for me and my bridal party. She is absolutely AMAZING and talented!

Profile Picture Carrie , 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Wonderful service, did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kara, 10/19/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

Megan Swensen was an absolute pleasure to work with and is very talented. With having a destination wedding, you'd think it would cause a lot more stress but Megan was very responsive and she helped accommodate all my needs with no hassle. She did my hair and make-up and my bridesmaid, flower girl and mother's hair for my wedding. I loved the hairstyles she created on everyone, making them look even more beautiful! She did an amazing job with my hair and make-up, she made me look and feel so beautiful. I'm also happy to report that I had no issues with my hair staying in place and my hair and make-up still looked great at the end of the night, even with a little rain and a lot of dancing!

I would definitely recommend Megan! She really knows what she is doing and is super sweet and professional. I'm so pleased I found her and that she was available the day of my wedding! Thank you Megan!! :)

Profile Picture Carolina, 6/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Megan was super amazing. She was really nice and very flexibility to schedule changes and what was needed of her. The price was great for what was provided as well. She brought someone else to assist as there were so many of us and I unfortunately forgot her name but she too was amazing. All the makeup and hair turned out great, including mine, and they were very easy going and fun, which is what I needed on the stressful day of! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Shaina, 10/15/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

Megan was great! She made me look beautiful on my wedding day, but also let me vent to her... I was soo nervous! She came to my house for the trial & I thought that was awesome. :)

Profile Picture BreAnna, 1/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I really enjoyed having Megan do my hair and make-up trial and doing my hair and my bridesmaids hair on the day of the wedding.

Megan is quick, efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable. She provided me with extra lipstick and even some extra hairspray since we got ready in Loveland before going to the wedding in Estes Park. My bridesmaids got the exact style they asked for (rope braids, braids with hair away from their face, or featuring some cool highlights). I was able to get the simple waterfall braid that I wanted (hair was done around 11 AM and it lasted until I removed the bobby pins at 11 PM!). I've included a few pictures to show her work but her instagram has a lot of great views of what she can do too.

The only disappointing moments were during the payment part. I didn't know that my bridesmaids couldn't pay her directly unless it was in cash (I assumed checks or separate credit cards would be okay). All payments had to go through me and I wish we would've known that. She said that she told me and I believe that was the case...but a refresher the week before the wedding versus trying to remember what was said 7 months prior would've been helpful. The Bridal Package on her quotes page does not include faux lashes and despite me confirming the amount I had outstanding with her well before the wedding so I was surprised to hear about the $20 upcharge for them right as we were all rushed and trying to get out the door (and she was trying to get paid).

I still really appreciated the work that she did and would recommend her to any bride/bridal party.

Profile Picture Anne, 6/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup