Esteban & Jenna Photography Reviews

Esteban & Jenna Photography 5
  • O

Odalys Gonzalez · Getting married on 11/05/2020

Amazing Pics!

I love the way my photos turned out and would definitely request Jenna and Esteban the next time I want pictures taken. They were extremely friendly and helped me pick the perfect location to take my photos. They did not rush me and made me comfortable. I really appreciated their patience, as I happened to change my outfit 3 times.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Erin · Married on 10/19/2019

Engagement Photo Session

Jenna and Estaban are so great! They kept my fiance and I laughing the whole day and they made our engagement photo session so fun! Our photos turned out amazing and Jenna worked with me to get all the photos that i wanted in color and in black and white! They are such an amazing team to work with and I am so happy that I met them!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2019

A perfect fit for us!

I cannot recommend Esteban & Jenna enough! When I was looking for wedding photographers, I had a few things in mind. 1. I wanted two photographer (one camera just isn't enough to capture all of the great moments that happen at a wedding) 2. I wanted a style of photography and editing that is timeless, not trendy. I want to look back in 30+ years and still be happy with the pictures. and 3. I am willing to spend good money for photographers, but I don't want to have to spend an arm and a leg or sign over my first born. Jenna & Esteban fit all of those requirements for us, AND they're great people and photographers! They were sure to get all of the detail shots I wanted. They were great communicators, which was also important to me because we planned our wedding from across the country. They were so much fun to have at our wedding, also! I am SO happy with the final product and will be so happy to have them to look back on.

Esteban & Jenna Photography 6
    Esteban & Jenna Photography 7
    Esteban & Jenna Photography 8
    Esteban & Jenna Photography 9
    Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome photos and even more awesome photographers!

Jenna and Esteban were so great to work with. My husband and I had our engagement shoot and wedding photography from them. They are caring, helpful, and have a sense of humor which helped ease wedding day stress! They really listened to the things we were hoping for and what we like, and made sure to give us all that and more. The photos themselves are beautiful and capture how we feel about each other. Jenna said she loves the details and it really shows! I also love details, so I was happy that she does too. They also are good leaders and helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. They posed us but still let us feel natural. They are an amazing team and we couldn’t be happier that we chose them as our photographers!

Esteban & Jenna Photography 10
    Esteban & Jenna Photography 16
    Sent on 06/10/2019

Melissa Pam · Married on 05/24/2019

Backyard wedding

Great pictures, friendly & good communication. Fair pricing & photographers were lovely, not shy and very welcoming. Would recommend for other people & use for myself again!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Sara · Married on 05/04/2019

They're the best!

Esteban and Jenna are seriously the nicest people! We absolutely love our pictures and they are so easy to work with. We will definitely be reaching out to them for future events in our lives.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Natasha · Married on 04/11/2018

They were amazing. Worked with our budget and went over and beyond

I was stressed out because the venue did not set up in time and my guest were arriving they even jumped in and helped me get things organized at the last minute before shooting. My husband can be camera shy and they were great at giving feedback and direction. Photos came out great and editing turn around was so fast. Cant wait to use them again.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Etienne · Married on 03/10/2018

I loved working with this husband and wife team! They were able to capture us in our best moment's and they didn't make us feel unnatural or overly posed and they were SO down to earth! I'll use them again and again for ALL my photography needs!

Sent on 05/13/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/20/2018

Great photos! Loved the atmosphere of the photo shoot, Definitely not awkward like with some photographers! Very professional and communicated well! And my favorite part was the photos were delivered very timely!

Esteban & Jenna Photography 17
    Esteban & Jenna Photography 18
    Esteban & Jenna Photography 19
    Esteban & Jenna Photography 20
    Sent on 05/08/2018

Amber · Married on 10/28/2017

A very well deserved 5 of 5 stars! I enjoyed having Esteban and Jenna as my photographers. They had a great way of directing us for posed photos and captured precious candid moments. I truly enjoyed my experience with them!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Kelsea · Married on 06/30/2017

Our experience with Esteban and Jenna was incredible! After a very unprofessional photographer lost all of our wedding photos we were devestaed. Jenna heard about the situation and reached out right away. They helped us recreate what I thought was a lost experience! I appreciated how not only did they make the photo shoot a fun and incredible experience but they ran it so smoothly. They knew the best poses and locations; I didn’t have to worry about anything! Jenna stayed in communication constantly and gave us the most gorgeous looking photos in just a couple of weeks. I would say nobody would be a better choice than them to capture your special day. I wish I had them originally. Incredible photos from the nicest people you will ever meet. You just can’t beat that!

Esteban & Jenna Photography 21
    Esteban & Jenna Photography 22
    Esteban & Jenna Photography 23
    Esteban & Jenna Photography 24
    Sent on 03/20/2018

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

Amazing wedding pros. Period!
    Love them and sooo much of their work! ( I follow them On instagram!) :)
    Extra happy getting photos back from Esteban and Jenna!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Shanae · Married on 10/06/2012

We’ve done two separate shoots with these love birds, and what a wonderful experience my husband and I had with Jenna & Esteban. The attention to detail, their vendor choices, and their personalities made our sessions so much more enjoyable. On both occasions, the results were to die for. If you wish to have a good time with some studding photos to add to your home, these two will get the job done!

Esteban & Jenna Photography 25