Jenna Charice Photography Reviews

20 Reviews for Jenna Charice Photography

• O

Odalys Gonzalez 路 Married on 11/05/2020

Amazing Pics!

I love the way my photos turned out and would definitely request Jenna and Esteban the next time I want pictures taken. They were extremely friendly and helped me pick the perfect location to take my photos. They did not rush me and made me comfortable. I really appreciated their patience, as I happened to change my outfit 3 times.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Victoria Galvan 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful pictures for any occasion

I have went to Jenna three times now. Pregnancy announcement, maternity pictures & for family pictures. & she never disappoints & captures the moments so nicely! The pictures always come out so so beautiful. People always ask who鈥檚 our photographer & I have recommended them to everyone. My family has also booked with them & they love with their photos, Esteban & Jenna photography always delivers.馃挄

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Samanta

Samanta Llamas 路 Married on 10/10/2020

A very lovely and fun time, looking forward to future sessions!

We absolutely loved taking our family pictures with Esteban & Jenna Photography! Our baby girl usually gets shy around new people but she had fun playing peekaboo with Jenna, who so kindly let us do an outfit change on our baby so we could get some first year portraits of her and so we could have our family pictures. We loved our photographs so much, we immediately bought frames for them! They came out so lovely. Definitely booking future sessions. We can鈥檛 express how thankful we were to be able to have those precious moments captured!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Terrance & Felicia James 路 Married on 07/25/2020

So accommodating and kind!

We took family photos with Esteban and Jenna, which involved corralling a one year old. Jenna and Esteban were sooooo kind and patient with us. Esteban even went as far as pushing our stroller for us a few times! We went to multiple locations and yet never felt rushed or as if we were burdening them with the shots we wanted. They also gave great suggestions for certain poses which took the pressure off of us. They were so patient with our son and we got some amazing shots. They captured memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Sophia Ceja 路 Married on 06/20/2020

Magical Experience

My children and I had such a great experience with Esteban & Jenna.
    My 4 year old was more than enjoying of his time he was laughing our entire session because of how comfortable they made him. We left with great photos in the making and new friends, my son was certain on inviting Estaban and Jenna to 鈥渃ome over to play鈥 LOL 馃槄
    They gave me more photos than promised. More than accommodating when I needed reschedule. Pictures came out amazing the quality and how they were able to capture such into the moment photos! Meeting with Esteban and Jenna I will never go in to take family portraits at your average ole Jcp studio.. I will keep our family photo sessions with the best photography couple Estaban & Jenna !!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Chanterra

Chanterra Anglin 路 Married on 02/22/2020

Above and Beyond Extraordinary!

Jenna and Esteban are such sweethearts and very detailed! I really appreciated their questionnaire beforehand so that they knew our friends and families names for pictures, everything ran smoothly, nothing was missed and kept a great time schedule since our pictures were before our ceremony. It lessened our stress by A TON! We LOVED our engagement photos and our wedding photos did NOT disappoint. They were incredible! We鈥檝e shared them with friends and family and they鈥檝e all been impressed, we鈥檝e even gotten comments such as, 鈥淭hese are the best wedding photos I鈥檝e seen!鈥 Makes us feel so good that they captured our perfect day... well, so perfectly! It鈥檒l be 7 months pretty soon and I am STILL swooning over them! Thank you so so much for everything you did and do to make everyone feel relaxed and have fun!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Anna Loera 路 Married on 02/20/2020

Amazing and fun!

My husband and I almost never take pictures and we don't really like having photos taken of us but Jenna calmed our anxieties and talked us through the whole process. She was able to work with us on short notice. We didn't plan on taking photos at first but changed our minds. She would say funny things to get us to laugh so a bunch of our photos have big smiles! She guided us through many poses and gestures. She helped make the whole process fun and exciting. All of the photos were amazing and I'm so happy that I decided to get photos taken. I can't wait for another opportunity to have Jenna take photos for us!

Sent on 07/07/2020

Sean and Tessa Galanis 路 Married on 10/24/2019

Awesome just awesome!

Our title says it all . We thoroughly enjoyed working with Esteban and Jenna. We used them for both our engagement session and wedding pictures. Our pics are beautiful! They took time to get to know us as individuals and even remembered the names of all of our family members. This helped the process to go smoothly and everyone was so comfortable. We鈥檇 definitely recommend them for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 02/22/2020

Erin 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Engagement Photo Session

Jenna and Estaban are so great! They kept my fiance and I laughing the whole day and they made our engagement photo session so fun! Our photos turned out amazing and Jenna worked with me to get all the photos that i wanted in color and in black and white! They are such an amazing team to work with and I am so happy that I met them!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah 路 Married on 10/12/2019

A perfect fit for us!

I cannot recommend Esteban & Jenna enough! When I was looking for wedding photographers, I had a few things in mind. 1. I wanted two photographer (one camera just isn't enough to capture all of the great moments that happen at a wedding) 2. I wanted a style of photography and editing that is timeless, not trendy. I want to look back in 30+ years and still be happy with the pictures. and 3. I am willing to spend good money for photographers, but I don't want to have to spend an arm and a leg or sign over my first born. Jenna & Esteban fit all of those requirements for us, AND they're great people and photographers! They were sure to get all of the detail shots I wanted. They were great communicators, which was also important to me because we planned our wedding from across the country. They were so much fun to have at our wedding, also! I am SO happy with the final product and will be so happy to have them to look back on.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Holly

Holly 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome photos and even more awesome photographers!

Jenna and Esteban were so great to work with. My husband and I had our engagement shoot and wedding photography from them. They are caring, helpful, and have a sense of humor which helped ease wedding day stress! They really listened to the things we were hoping for and what we like, and made sure to give us all that and more. The photos themselves are beautiful and capture how we feel about each other. Jenna said she loves the details and it really shows! I also love details, so I was happy that she does too. They also are good leaders and helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. They posed us but still let us feel natural. They are an amazing team and we couldn鈥檛 be happier that we chose them as our photographers!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Melissa Pam 路 Married on 05/24/2019

Backyard wedding

Great pictures, friendly & good communication. Fair pricing & photographers were lovely, not shy and very welcoming. Would recommend for other people & use for myself again!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Sara 路 Married on 05/04/2019

They're the best!

Esteban and Jenna are seriously the nicest people! We absolutely love our pictures and they are so easy to work with. We will definitely be reaching out to them for future events in our lives.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Natasha 路 Married on 04/11/2018

They were amazing. Worked with our budget and went over and beyond

I was stressed out because the venue did not set up in time and my guest were arriving they even jumped in and helped me get things organized at the last minute before shooting. My husband can be camera shy and they were great at giving feedback and direction. Photos came out great and editing turn around was so fast. Cant wait to use them again.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Etienne 路 Married on 03/10/2018

I loved working with this husband and wife team! They were able to capture us in our best moment's and they didn't make us feel unnatural or overly posed and they were SO down to earth! I'll use them again and again for ALL my photography needs!

Sent on 05/13/2018
  • W

Whitney 路 Married on 01/20/2018

Great photos! Loved the atmosphere of the photo shoot, Definitely not awkward like with some photographers! Very professional and communicated well! And my favorite part was the photos were delivered very timely!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Amber 路 Married on 10/28/2017

A very well deserved 5 of 5 stars! I enjoyed having Esteban and Jenna as my photographers. They had a great way of directing us for posed photos and captured precious candid moments. I truly enjoyed my experience with them!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Kelsea 路 Married on 06/30/2017

Our experience with Esteban and Jenna was incredible! After a very unprofessional photographer lost all of our wedding photos we were devestaed. Jenna heard about the situation and reached out right away. They helped us recreate what I thought was a lost experience! I appreciated how not only did they make the photo shoot a fun and incredible experience but they ran it so smoothly. They knew the best poses and locations; I didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything! Jenna stayed in communication constantly and gave us the most gorgeous looking photos in just a couple of weeks. I would say nobody would be a better choice than them to capture your special day. I wish I had them originally. Incredible photos from the nicest people you will ever meet. You just can鈥檛 beat that!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Megan 路 Married on 06/04/2016

Amazing wedding pros. Period!
    Love them and sooo much of their work! ( I follow them On instagram!) :)
    Extra happy getting photos back from Esteban and Jenna!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Shanae 路 Married on 10/06/2012

We鈥檝e done two separate shoots with these love birds, and what a wonderful experience my husband and I had with Jenna & Esteban. The attention to detail, their vendor choices, and their personalities made our sessions so much more enjoyable. On both occasions, the results were to die for. If you wish to have a good time with some studding photos to add to your home, these two will get the job done!

Sent on 06/13/2018