Estate on the Halifax Reviews

156 | Port Orange, FL

156 Reviews for Estate on the Halifax

Sydney Morrow · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Beautiful Venue and Fantasic Team to Work With

Many thanks to Cara and her team for guiding us through COVID and helping us manage our wedding on June 6, 2020. Through all the uncertainty of this Spring, The Estate remained a calm, flexible and positive force. All of the buildings appeared to be thoroughly cleaned and ready for our arrival. Protective steps were apparent at the reception but not "in-your-face". More importantly, the venue was just fun! From the start of the day to the sparkler ending, The Estate on the Halifax pulled everything off without a hitch!! It was a relaxed, joyous day. I highly recommend this venue for any event.

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 02/06/2021

They are amazing

the lady that helped me explained everything and answered my questions vary quick, and it help that is a beautiful venue

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Katie

Katie Myott · Married on 10/16/2020

Perfect Wedding Venue

I am beyond happy with choosing Estate on the Halifax as our wedding venue. The communication up until our day was always prompt; getting a response usually within the day to all of our various questions. The prices were very reasonable and the caterer that they provide has amazing food. Everything on the venue is picture perfect which makes photos a breeze. All of my guests loved how everything is right there on the property and there is no travelling in-between ceremony and reception. There are so many different ways to make the venue feel like 'yours'. Plus, having the guest house that night was just an awesome added bonus! My wedding day felt like it came straight out of a fairy tale and I couldn't be happier to have chosen this place!!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy Moffett · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazingly Beautiful Wedding Venue

I highly recommend The Estate in the Halifax. Cara and the staff are wonderful, professional and the property has such an interesting history. I felt very lucky to have has my wedding here!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Estate on the Halifax's reply:

We are so happy you and Keith had a wonderful wedding day here at the Estate on the Halifax! Thank you for sharing your experience so that others can enjoy as well.

Sabrina Pierce · Married on 02/27/2020

Beautiful venue

Absolutely beautiful venue with so many options! Cara was an insane help throughout the entire wedding planning process! Super thankful I chose the Estate on the Halifax for our wedding!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 02/20/2020

Absolutely magical

Working with the Estate was absolutely amazing! The venue is gorgeous and I knew the moment I visited an open house that I would get married there. Cara worked with us and did a fantastic job! We live farther from the venue and communication was never a problem night or day. The estate was extremely professional and made us feel like royalty! We also rented out the Estate house for the wedding party and it was PERFECT! Plenty of space for a party of 14 and so much fun! We never had to lift a finger, the venue did everything chairs, tables, place settings, decorations, CLEANING, etc. It could not have been better. I highly, highly recommend .

Sent on 03/05/2020

Jennifer Quijano · Married on 02/08/2020

The Venue of our Dreams

Estate on the Halifax had everything that we dreamed our perfect wedding venue would have: a chapel (and a historical one at that) for the ceremony, gardens for the cocktail hour, and a tavern that had a warm, ski-lodge feel for our reception! Not only that, it has a functional antique train car for wedding party preparation and a full guesthouse for the other party's preparations and for the couple's stay on their wedding night! It's also perfect because it can work beautifully (and affordably) for a variety of guest counts. The staff was a dream to work with from start to finish and responded promptly to every question we had, big or small. This was the first venue we saw, and with the bar set so high, we wondered why we even bothered looking at any other venues after it. Estate has weddings down to a finely-tuned science, and they will ensure that every moment of your wedding turns out as perfectly as you dreamed it would. We absolutely and wholeheartedly recommend the Estate!!!!!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Michelle Barry · Married on 02/01/2020

Ryan and Michelle

Estate on the Halifax was absolutely amazing. Ryan and I had our fairytale wedding there and it was perfect. We are so happy with our experience and the attentiveness of staff there that helped us find catering and plan our schedule for our special day.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Estate on the Halifax's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here so other people can have the wedding of their dreams here at the Estate as well!
  • Aja

Aja · Married on 01/30/2020

Loved it Here!

My husband and I had the hardest time finding and agreeing on a venue, but when we found this place we knew that we were set! This venue is absolutely gorgeous and it was absolutely incredible. Cara was very easy to work with and she was super responsive when it came to answering questions and help make sure everything was ready to go. I can't recommend this place enough!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Marianne Carlson · Married on 01/25/2020

Absolutely awesome

The Estate on the Halifax was absolutely wonderful to work with before, during, and after our wedding! The staff was fabulous, and so easy to work with! We had some unique challenges, and they handled everything with such grace and professionalism. The venue is spectacular and the staff was Top Shelf! I can't thank them enough for helping to make our event as wonderful as we ever could have imagined!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Estate on the Halifax's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. Your daughter's wedding was so special and unique and we were thrilled to be able to host it and help to make it perfect!
  • Luxton

Cecilia · Married on 12/28/2019

Superb Place

They have a wonderful team that makes you feel very comfortable. The place is gorgeous, the scenes and different places will provide the dream come true wedding for any couple. Can't wait to get married on December !!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Scott

Brittany A Young · Married on 11/04/2019

Wow! Just wow

To start off with the property. It was the most beautiful venue I have ever seen. They keep the property up-to-date. And well taken care of. The staff is second to none. Absolutely amazing, responsive and Courteous. Cara helped me every step of the way. They truly made this a memorable day.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Estate on the Halifax's reply:

We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your wedding day here at the Estate! We pride ourselves in attention to detail in all aspects of our property and business. Congrats and best wishes!

Brittany Seaman · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect location

Perfect location, so unique and different. Loved having different locations within the same venue

Sent on 10/09/2019

Estate on the Halifax's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to host your special day here at the Estate on the Halifax. We hope that you and your family have wonderful memories for years to come.

Jenna Anderson · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect Fairy Tale Venue

I couldn’t have ever even dreamed up this venue if I tried. Absolute perfection. If you’re still trying to lock down a venue, you need to visit this amazing location ASAP. Everything was absolutely perfect, from the staff to the lodging, it was the most magical day and I feel so lucky to have found it.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Katie · Married on 09/01/2019

I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful this venue is. From the booking to the actual day of everything is seamless. The property is absolutely breath taking and made for unforgettable wedding pictures. The process of booking was so simple and once we did we started collaborating with Katie. One piece of advice, she offers her services for coordination for the day of, take it. On the day of she gave me her cell phone number and if I had a question or needed something I would send her a text and would get an immediate response. One of the best parts about this property is the actual size. My husband and I were able to both get ready on the property which was awesome for our photographer because he could bounce back and forth. Both of the areas for prep were spacious air conditioning and stocked with items such as sodas. A couple weeks before the wedding we were able to sit down with Katie for the final meeting and she covered every possible question, concern, and we went over the schedule.

The day of was an absolute dream, I only had to worry about getting ready, married, and having fun. Every little detail was handled by Katie and she did a spectacular job taking items from the church and incorporating them into the reception (so we got a full day's worth of use out of every item).

I honestly can't say enough good things about this venue, if you are hunting for a wonderful place to get married this is it!

Sent on 01/14/2015
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/05/2019

Elegant and local

If you are looking for a beautiful place with a tropical flair forget about the beach. The property at The Estate on the Halifax is gorgeous. My guests who came to visit from NY, GA, and CA were all impressed by the classic Florida greenery and the luxury of the venue. It is elegant, and timeless. I absolutely loved the entire experience and would do it again at The Estate in a heartbeat. Love. Love. Love.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Silvia Gonzalez · Married on 05/10/2019

Dream wedding

Everyone that attended can’t stop talking about this venue.. everything was perfect the ambiance was exactly what I dreamed of. Cara was there for every detail, question, and even to calm me down from wedding wows.. thank you for bringing my dream to life.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Matt Duckett · Married on 05/07/2019

Beautiful venue

This venue is beautiful and Cara and her staff are fantastic i am so happy we booked our wedding here and prefect location and there is a lot of options on the property

Sent on 02/08/2019

Kristina · Married on 02/14/2019

Breath taking venue!

I absolutely loved this venue from the day I toured it! The white chapel is so adorable and well kept up. The whole property is breathtaking with so many spots for beautiful photos! I absolutely loved I could have the ceremony and reception at the same place for me guests. I received SO many compliments about the venue and how beautiful it was. Highly highly highly recommend!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Estate on the Halifax's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We were thrilled to host your special day and be able to continue the anniversary date for you guys like both of your parents! We work hard to keep the property looking pristine!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/09/2019

Gorgeous wedding venue

The Estate on the Halifax was the perfect choice for us on our wedding day. The property, historic homes and features, and the landscape was fantastic. Cara was also a wonderful emailer and helped us with every concern we had. We visited 10 possible venues, and we were both certain this was the one once we saw the Snow White area. We wanted a separate place for the ceremony, the cocktail hour, the reception, and we wanted the ability for both the groomsmen and the bridesmaids to get ready. We also wanted a venue that had another indoor option for our ceremony in case it rained - and this one did - the adorable chapel. The Estate provided all of this with an overnight stay included. Our guests loved this venue and so did we. Their food vendor recommendations are amazing too - we chose Aunt Catfish. The photo opportunities here are endless - even if it rains!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany M Broems · Married on 01/02/2019

Best Venue in our Area

Hands down the most beautiful venue within the north central Florida area. All my guests were amazed. Even I’m still amazed. Cara is the absolute best. I LOVE the estate of the Halifax.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Estate on the Halifax's reply:

You're day was truly amazing complimented by the great vendors you selected to go along with our great venue!! Thanks for letting know others how much you loved your wedding day :)

Tera · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful Property

You cannot go wrong choosing this property for your wedding day. Cara and her team are so helpful and amazing.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Karleah · Married on 12/16/2018

Beautiful private venue

This place was absolutely beautiful! I loved the privacy of this venue- we had the place to ourselves, and it felt very personal! The whole estate has this magical vibe to it. I definitely recommend the estate!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Estate on the Halifax's reply:

The way we have our property and reservations designed is to truly allow each of our couples and their families/bridal parties to feel like the space is theirs for the day.
  • Kayla

Kayla Hixon · Married on 11/10/2018

Completely Amazing

This is such a beautiful venue. My husband and I fell in love with it as soon as we stepped onto the property. Cara is wonderful to work with and so quick responding to any question. During and after our wedding, our guests kept coming up to us telling us how beautiful and enchanting the space is. It's so unique and big enough to host a wedding of a decent size. You really can't go wrong getting married at any of the spots on this property.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Estate on the Halifax's reply:

Thank you for the kind words letting others know how great your wedding day was. We strive to maintain an incredible property and pride ourselves in responsiveness to clients.

Casey Dejournett · Married on 10/28/2018

Wonderful venue

The Estate was absolutely perfect for our wedding day. Cara helped the planning process go smoothly by answering any and all questions I may have had, and the grounds themselves are beautiful. I would recommend them to anybody!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Estate on the Halifax's reply:

Thank you for letting future clients know how much you enjoyed your wedding day, we do our best to be responsive to our clients especially as they approach their wedding day. We also pride ourselves in our landscaping and property.