Essentials Reviews

5 | Northampton, MA

5 Reviews for Essentials

Alisha · Married on 08/30/2014

I went to Essentials to pick out invitations because I wanted to support a local business. Colette (the owner) was able to find the perfect invitation for the vision of my wedding. She is very personable and professional. The invitations came quickly and were beautiful. I had people comment to me on how they perfectly fit my style. I would not hesitate to use Essentials in the future.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Colette was great to work with, from the very first meeting it felt like we had known her for years. She took the time necessary to make sure everything with our invitations was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

Colette Katsikas is the owner of Essentials and she worked with us on all of the details in creating our wedding invitations. She has extensive knowledge of paper, ink, design, color, and she is a great resource. She is also a lot of fun! Colette will definitely make you both feel like members of her big, happy, wedding-planning family. The invitations came out great and were far and above any of the online invitations you can order. Be aware that you are buying custom invitations that are printed, so the price point may be a little higher, but totally worth it for the quality of the product, the service, and the overall experience. Just plan to give yourself a little extra time when you schedule a meeting with Colette, because you may find yourself in a deep conversation over the multitude of shades of gray or making friends with another of Colette's couples, because she treats all her clients like they are the coolest people she knows and that they should all be friends with each other.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Azelie · Married on 05/26/2013

I used essentials to have my invitations made. I worked very closely with Colette -- we spent hours together crafting the perfect invitation. She also helped me make sure I got what I wanted (letterpress) but was able to get it at a price I could afford. She is just a gem - if you want to make sure your invitations have the proper etiquette and wording, you won't have to worry if you work with Colette! Essentials is local to me, too, so it was nice to be able to go and see and feel possible invitations - rather than looking at them online or ordering a bunch of samples that you wind up not liking anyway. I felt totally confident with Colette, and the framed invitation on my wall confirm that! They came out gorgeous!

Sent on 06/07/2013

3.5

We LOVED our final invitations from working with Collette at essentials. We received so many compliments - it was kind of ridiculous. Often times, people don't even remember what the invitation looked like - but for our wedding guests were still talking about them after the wedding. Collette was hilarious and personable and we easily brainstormed on what we wanted for a custom-designed invite that matched our theme and decor. The only challenges we ran into were related to how far away we were (about 1.5 hour drive) and how many trips we had to take to the store taking up most of our weekends. Collette as the store owner was pretty busy so time seemed to be a challenge for her. We would arrive and the have to wait an hour or two as she was finishing up components that we hoped would have been completed. But in the end, we found it to be worth it because we definitely came away with the coolest wedding invitations and you can't beat that.

Sent on 01/06/2014