Lux Event Rentals Reviews

11 Reviews for Lux Event Rentals

1 User photo

Jen L · Married on 04/13/2019

Tent/tables/chair rental

Our event ended up having 40 mph winds and the tent and sides stayed put. They came out early to determine where it would work best and their price was very competitive!! Would use them again.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Christina

Christina Zhao · Married on 03/23/2019

Good rental place

The price for our rental are reasonable, we got the rental around beginning of February for their sale event. The service and quality of the items was good, and their customer service is nice, they willing to help us in the last minute when we need to add more items.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Rachel Landa · Married on 01/14/2019

You are the best company in town!

You guys are the best, from the moment I request infuriation to delivery and pricing. I love working with you and I’ll continue recommending your company to all my clients!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Hello Rachel,

Thank you very much for the kind words, we enjoyed working with as well!
    Please let us know if we can be at your further assistance.

Joe Lopez · Married on 12/22/2018

Always get great service!

I always get quick response to my request. Set up and pick up our always on time.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Hello Joe,

Thank you very much! Will keep doing our best! in the future!
    Please let us know if you have any questions!

Kelsie · Married on 03/24/2018

Esquivel was amazing! Our wedding was in my parent's backyard, so we needed to rent quite a bit! My mom & I met with Sharleen a few months in advance and she helped us make sure we had everything we needed. As the months approached, I kept thinking of things I wanted to add and felt like I messaged Sharleen almost weekly! But she was so accommodating and met all my needs. The delivery service was on point too! The delivery truck was running behind schedule so they showed up a few hours late, but once they were here, they did an amazing job setting up the tent, dance floor, tables, benches, etc. and the same when picking up the equipment that following Monday. So friendly too! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Awesome service. Great prices and everything was clean and looked brand new.

Sent on 10/19/2014
  • Groove

Groove Line Productions · Married on 08/02/2014

Great rental company backed by a caring team!

LUX has so many amazing options to choose from for your event set up. I highly recommend LUX and their amazing staff for any event.

Sent on 04/10/2020

Gina · Married on 04/19/2014

They let me pick up the linens early and drop them off late. They would have dropped them off but it was easier for me to coordinate. They were great to work with and had many options!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Tamatha · Married on 02/14/2017

Esquivel has been awesome! I've been blowing their phone up since Sept of this year and they have been so accomidating in helping me make design choices that always fall in my budget. Very excited to see the final product but the value is undeniable. I searched all over the Austin, TX area and there is no one else better priced per linen! No joke! 4-5 other big name companies in the area can not come close to the price point Esquivel uses as their standard pricing. We opted out of delivery since we literally just rented linens and a chandalier, but even their delivery charge was reasonable. Linens for 14 tables, sweet heart table, napkins, ceremony table, and the lighting accessories for the ceremony

Sent on 12/29/2016

Kayla · Married on 07/11/2015

Esquivel provide a tent, lighting, and fans for our wedding. They did a great job of setting it up. They were also very responsive to questions and requests. I had them alter my quote many times adding or removing things. They revised the price and go it perfect the day of the event.

Sent on 09/06/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley Demings · Married on 08/10/2019

1.4
      3.0

Mismatched Linens, Never in office or answers phones

Let me save you some trouble. While the prices are great, everything else is a disaster. We ordered all navy tablecloths and received mostly navy and some royal blue. So we took them back the day of the wedding and no one was there (even though the site and Google said they were open). We tried calling multiple times and never got a response. We were stuck not being able to use 3 of the tables which threw everything off. What a nightmare.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Hello Ashley!
    We deeply apologize for the inconvenience with linens and that you had to deal with that at the day of the wedding.
    We admit our mistake and will make sure it will never happen again.
    We appreciate your feedback and want to note, that we reached you out the next business day - left a voicemail and sent an email, apologized and offered you a refund.
    Please contact us at myevent@luxeventrentals.com if you have any questions.