42 Reviews for Esquire Tuxedos

Shoes (1)
Tuxedos (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
42 Esquire Tuxedos Reviews

My husband recently used Esquire Tuxedos for our wedding in October. They were so easy to talk to, the tuxes came in on time, and everybody's fit. They provided great service and made the whole experience stress free!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Groom, Groomsmen, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Rentals

Couldn't have been happier with my experience from Esquire Tuxedos in Merrick. Mike and Tyler and the rest of the team did a fantastic job helping me create the perfect look for my wedding party. They were friendly, accommodating, and provided spot on measurements for all of the guys (which included 6 groomsman and 2 parents). They even helped me track down a particular color shoe that had been discontinued so I could have the exact look I was hoping for. They go above and beyond for their clientele and are very reasonable in price and with payments. I highly recommend them to anyone having their wedding on Long Island.

Profile Picture David, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Had a great experience at Esquire Tixddos, preocfesional swrvice and compliments at our wedding with the tuxes. Thanks!!

Profile Picture Sal, 10/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Mike is just awesome. Used them many times before my wedding and it was always smooth. Mike and his team went above and beyond. They got me a tuxedo in a just a day before my wedding. Esquire Tuxedos should be your only place tuxedos hand down.

Profile Picture Anthony, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were great! My groomsmen and I loved the way we all looked even the bigger guys in the group.

Profile Picture Scott, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Michael and his staff are true professionals and gave me and my groomsmen the nicest, best fitting tux I have ever had. The communication, customer service, and quality is amazing. Michael has a great personality and makes it a point to get to know his clients and create a good relationship. I visited a few tux places and this was by far the best spot. My groomsmen absolutely loved the tux and the service, and all our guests did too. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone that needs a tux. Michael had a great understanding of how I like my fit. If I need a tux again I will definitely go to Esquire!

Profile Picture Jobin, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Mike is the MAN!! I was absolutely satisfied with the services offered to me and my groomsmen. They did everything I could have hoped for and more for my wedding. They were nothing short of professional and were helpful through every step of the way. Mike and his staff were a pleasure to work with. Please guys if you need a tuxedo for a special occasion these are the people to go to. The tailor was excellent and did exactly what I had asked him to do. I asked for a tux that was nice and fitted and that is what they gave me and my groomsmen. My nephews had sizing issues and they were there to help without a hiccup. I made the trip out to Merrick, from Astoria Queens and never regretted it. I could have easily used a closer shop but they were the real deal. Thank You Esquire for everything!

Profile Picture Omar, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Esquire Tuxedos at the recommendation of a family member. We had been to a handful of places already, and we couldn't really find the look we were looking for. As soon as we met Mike, he put our minds at ease. He went above and beyond to bring in different styles and brands for us. Mike was not only friendly, but you can tell he was genuinely a good guy. I would highly recommend him and Esquire Tuxedos to everyone.

Profile Picture Mike, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Mike and the team were incredible as I expected. Being the last of the men to get married gave me some good insight as to what I wanted and what I didn't want with many things - where to go for the tux was one of them. Over the years, I've been a groomsman in different weddings and a bunch used Esquire. Given all my past experiences from that it was a no brainer that I would use them as the place for all of my tuxedos for me, father(groom & bride) and groomsmen. Not only was the quality of work and product top notch, pricing was the best and it really took a potentially stressful situation and just made it simple. Customer service blows any other place away also. Can't say enough good things about this place and will continue to recommend to anyone I know.

Profile Picture Scott, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Esquire tuxedos was more than accommodating for me and my wedding party. At the last minute my bride decided she wanted to switch a few things up and Michael was more then helpful in every aspect. I would definitely recommend him and his services for any future formal events.

Profile Picture Mike, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased a tuxedo from Esquire. The process went smoothly. I also had my groomsman rent their tuxedos from here as well. We had only one minor hiccup which to me was pretty hilarious when one of my groomsman bent over while getting ready and his pants ripped. While laughing hysterically and panicking very little, I called Mike to the savior. Not only was he diligent but he made the process stress free. He had a new pair of pants waiting in our bridal room at the country club. His quick actions and attention to detail is why I was very satisfied with his work.

Profile Picture Daniel, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Michael was great - You felt like family when you were there! Best prices around :)

Profile Picture Kerri, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Ask for Mike he is sooo helpful and esquire was nothing short of amazing i cant say anything bad about them I absolutely loved my whole experience with them!

Profile Picture Gina, 4/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Mike and his staff are the best people to deal with. They are extremely helpful with everything you need and help find everything you are looking for with a reasonable price. My family has been going to Esquire since 2006 and me and my brother have all used Esquire for our wedding parties. I recommend them to anyone i have come in contact with and they have nothing but great things to say for them

Profile Picture User7915988, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Esquire was great! I even had out of state participants that also are hard to fit (extremely tall) and esquire made it so stress free. We also appreciated the wide selection of tuxes and accessories available. Very organized and efficient, would recommend to anyone !

Profile Picture User7599056, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Mike and his team were extremely helpful in finding the perfect Tuxedo for our special day. They are all true professionals. I would highly recommend Esquire Tuxedos to anyone looking to rent tuxedos for their wedding or any other special occasion.

Profile Picture Burak, 10/10/15, 1 Review

Profile Picture Burak, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Michael is the best! He is knowledgable and pleasant to work with!

Profile Picture Rod, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I recently got married in Aug 2015. Esquire tuxedos was recommended highly by my wife's friends who are from Long Island. We had the pleasure of working with Mike, the owner. He was on top of everything and made the whole process go smoothly. Some of my groomsmen took their time getting their measurements in to him and he was super nice about giving me updates.
Initially, I had looked into the larger chains. Esquire's selection was just as good as the chain stores. I ended up selecting a more modern cut/higher end tux and it looked awesome on my wedding day. After choosing Esquire, I priced out my tux at two well know chains and Esquire was cheaper. I was concerned that using a chain would be better for my groomsmen because they would have better access to stores in that chain for fitting, alterations, etc. Esquire gave me a website with a store finder for other stores across the country in its network (a network of smaller stores that do measurements nationally) . The process was simple. I had groomsmen coming from Chicago, Houston, Scranton, and Boston. No one had any difficulty finding a nearby site for measurements. All of my 7 groomsmen had a good experience picking up the tuxedoes and getting alterations (although alterations were not really needed because the measurements worked well). It was great that esquire offered us alterations up to and including the day of the wedding.
So if you want professional/pleasant/personalized service, selection on par with the chains, and easy fitting for out of town guests at a better price than the chains.....Esquire Tuxedos is the way to go.

( I am a real groom who was just extremely happy with this company)

Profile Picture CHRISTOPHER, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Michael and the exceptionally kind and fun staff at Esquire Tuxedos were a true pleasure. The selection and fitting tuxedo was exactly what I was looking for. But, I cannot say how appreciative we were of the staff.

Thank you.

Profile Picture User6672268, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great service. Used for our wedding and a family members wedding. All the Men looked so Handsome.

Profile Picture User6436268, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The second we walked in the people here were so helpful and accommodating! They were great! We had out of town people that were getting tuxedos and they made it very convenient for them. I highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

For the Grooms and groomsmen, these are some of the nicest guys you will have the pleasure of working with. They will be sure to consistently work with you to ensure that your dream wedding comes to life. Thank you again Mike for your continuous support.

Profile Picture Robert, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I decided to use Esquire tuxedos for my wedding and my groomsmen. I couldn't have been happier with the decision. Michael showed me a navy tuxedo that I absolutely loved. He was tremendously helpful with the entire process paying close attention to detail. It was the nicest and best fitting tuxedo I have ever rented. My groomsmen agreed. I felt very comfortable in it the entire day. I rented another tuxedo for my sister-in-law's wedding the same year and was equally satisfied. The entire staff at Esquire Tuxedos was very pleasant and helpful. This is establishment is highly recommended.

Profile Picture User6440802, 2+ years ago, 1 Review