Esquire Tuxedos Reviews

1 User Photo

Esquire Tuxedos 1

Gina Tornabene · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing, perfect!

Top notch! Mike was such a professional and knows his stuff! Every tux fit to perfection, even for our nephew who is 4. We returned everything the next day with only 1 missing bowtie. Mike said because out of 10 tuxes that was the only thing missing, he didn’t charge us. Highly recommend!!

• Daniel

Daniel · Married on 07/13/2018

High Quality

The tuxes were very high quality. The whole experience was fantastic. Very customizable and understanding to my needs. They were helpful dealing with groomsmen who were living not nearby. Everything fit well and came with everything needed. It was reasonable for the price as well. I have used several tux places before, and this was the best one. Thank you!

Meghan · Married on 06/30/2018

Esquire was great! Thank you Bob & Mike for giving us great service and making the men (& young men) look stellar! These guys were also able to turn my father-in-law's tux around same day! In addition, thank you for saving the day when my nephew's shoe broke! Great service, easy process & very accommodating!

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2018

We booked Esquire Tuxedos for our wedding on 6/24/18. From the moment we walked in, we knew we had found our tux place. We met with Mike who walked us through our options, and we chose a charcoal tuxedo for our wedding. We wanted to have matching pocked squares and Mike was on the job making sure we had them in time. Even when he was having minor issues finding them he kept us up to date and ultimately let us know about a month before the wedding that he had them all and was ready to go. One of our bridal party members was from out of state, and when Mike saw the measurements, he called our groomsman to confirm because he wanted all of our guys to be comfortable. In addition, we had one of our groomsman go MIA and got measured within a week of the wedding, and Esquire was still able to accommodate (even thought we totally wouldn't have blamed them if they couldn't accommodate, but that's the level of amazing service you get with Esquire!). Finally, one member of our party had their shoes split and Mike apologized and let us know he took care of that situation. Amazing, amazing service! We can't say enough great things about Esquire!

Meg · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and his groomsmen looked amazing! Very professional business and incredibly accommodating. They had a wide selection of suits and fit everyone amazingly. I would recommend them to anyone looking to make their wedding day special.

Esquire Tuxedos 2

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2017

My husband recently used Esquire Tuxedos for our wedding in October. They were so easy to talk to, the tuxes came in on time, and everybody's fit. They provided great service and made the whole experience stress free!

• W

Will Carey · Married on 10/07/2017

The perfect fitting tux

I couldn’t be happier with the service I received at Esquire. Everywhere I’ve gone for tuxedos in the past has had an issue with my body type, but in one fitting Esquire gave not only me, but all of my groomsman the perfect tux.

David · Married on 08/06/2017

Couldn't have been happier with my experience from Esquire Tuxedos in Merrick. Mike and Tyler and the rest of the team did a fantastic job helping me create the perfect look for my wedding party. They were friendly, accommodating, and provided spot on measurements for all of the guys (which included 6 groomsman and 2 parents). They even helped me track down a particular color shoe that had been discontinued so I could have the exact look I was hoping for. They go above and beyond for their clientele and are very reasonable in price and with payments. I highly recommend them to anyone having their wedding on Long Island.

Sal · Married on 10/24/2016

Had a great experience at Esquire Tixddos, preocfesional swrvice and compliments at our wedding with the tuxes. Thanks!!

Anthony · Married on 10/01/2016

Mike is just awesome. Used them many times before my wedding and it was always smooth. Mike and his team went above and beyond. They got me a tuxedo in a just a day before my wedding. Esquire Tuxedos should be your only place tuxedos hand down.

Scott · Married on 09/10/2016

They were great! My groomsmen and I loved the way we all looked even the bigger guys in the group.

Jobin · Married on 08/27/2016

Michael and his staff are true professionals and gave me and my groomsmen the nicest, best fitting tux I have ever had. The communication, customer service, and quality is amazing. Michael has a great personality and makes it a point to get to know his clients and create a good relationship. I visited a few tux places and this was by far the best spot. My groomsmen absolutely loved the tux and the service, and all our guests did too. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone that needs a tux. Michael had a great understanding of how I like my fit. If I need a tux again I will definitely go to Esquire!

• O

Omar · Married on 08/12/2016

Mike is the MAN!! I was absolutely satisfied with the services offered to me and my groomsmen. They did everything I could have hoped for and more for my wedding. They were nothing short of professional and were helpful through every step of the way. Mike and his staff were a pleasure to work with. Please guys if you need a tuxedo for a special occasion these are the people to go to. The tailor was excellent and did exactly what I had asked him to do. I asked for a tux that was nice and fitted and that is what they gave me and my groomsmen. My nephews had sizing issues and they were there to help without a hiccup. I made the trip out to Merrick, from Astoria Queens and never regretted it. I could have easily used a closer shop but they were the real deal. Thank You Esquire for everything!

Mike · Married on 07/30/2016

I went to Esquire Tuxedos at the recommendation of a family member. We had been to a handful of places already, and we couldn't really find the look we were looking for. As soon as we met Mike, he put our minds at ease. He went above and beyond to bring in different styles and brands for us. Mike was not only friendly, but you can tell he was genuinely a good guy. I would highly recommend him and Esquire Tuxedos to everyone.

Scott · Married on 07/23/2016

Mike and the team were incredible as I expected. Being the last of the men to get married gave me some good insight as to what I wanted and what I didn't want with many things - where to go for the tux was one of them. Over the years, I've been a groomsman in different weddings and a bunch used Esquire. Given all my past experiences from that it was a no brainer that I would use them as the place for all of my tuxedos for me, father(groom & bride) and groomsmen. Not only was the quality of work and product top notch, pricing was the best and it really took a potentially stressful situation and just made it simple. Customer service blows any other place away also. Can't say enough good things about this place and will continue to recommend to anyone I know.

Mike · Married on 06/04/2016

Esquire tuxedos was more than accommodating for me and my wedding party. At the last minute my bride decided she wanted to switch a few things up and Michael was more then helpful in every aspect. I would definitely recommend him and his services for any future formal events.

Daniel · Married on 05/28/2016

I purchased a tuxedo from Esquire. The process went smoothly. I also had my groomsman rent their tuxedos from here as well. We had only one minor hiccup which to me was pretty hilarious when one of my groomsman bent over while getting ready and his pants ripped. While laughing hysterically and panicking very little, I called Mike to the savior. Not only was he diligent but he made the process stress free. He had a new pair of pants waiting in our bridal room at the country club. His quick actions and attention to detail is why I was very satisfied with his work.

Kerri · Married on 05/13/2016

Michael was great - You felt like family when you were there! Best prices around :)

Gina · Married on 04/29/2016

Ask for Mike he is sooo helpful and esquire was nothing short of amazing i cant say anything bad about them I absolutely loved my whole experience with them!

Mike and his staff are the best people to deal with. They are extremely helpful with everything you need and help find everything you are looking for with a reasonable price. My family has been going to Esquire since 2006 and me and my brother have all used Esquire for our wedding parties. I recommend them to anyone i have come in contact with and they have nothing but great things to say for them

Esquire was great! I even had out of state participants that also are hard to fit (extremely tall) and esquire made it so stress free. We also appreciated the wide selection of tuxes and accessories available. Very organized and efficient, would recommend to anyone !

Burak · Married on 10/10/2015

Mike and his team were extremely helpful in finding the perfect Tuxedo for our special day. They are all true professionals. I would highly recommend Esquire Tuxedos to anyone looking to rent tuxedos for their wedding or any other special occasion.

Burak · Married on 10/10/2015

Rod · Married on 09/25/2015

Michael is the best! He is knowledgable and pleasant to work with!