Esquire Tuxedos Reviews

58 | Merrick, NY

58 Reviews for Esquire Tuxedos

• Alex

Alex Miltenberg · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing experience - Thanks Tyler!

I recently got married in the fall of 2019 and used Esquire for my suit as well as my groomsmen. I could not have been more pleased with the experience. Not only were the suits perfectly tailored, they were also current in style. I have had bad experiences with places such a Men's Warehouse as the suits are very outdated and baggy-legged. They even made it super easy for groomsmen of mine that do not live locally.

Not only were the suits perfect, but the customer service was outstanding. We worked with Tyler, who I could not rave enough about. You could tell her truly cared about our wedding and was invested to make sure everything came out perfectly. He made us feel at ease and made sure to have all areas covered. Anytime I called he recognized my voice immediately and was eager to help with any questions I had. I was beyond impressed with his work ethic as well as personal touch.

Highly recommend Esquire to anyone who is in need of a suit or tuxedo rental. Truly great experience!
    - Alex

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2018

Honest, reliable, high quality professionals

Esquire Tuxedos went above and beyond for us and exceeded our expectations. I made a mistake after the wedding which the owner could have charged me for, but he chose to let it go which he did not have to do. It was incredibly nice of him and there are not many people like that out there. Aside from this, the tuxes were all so sharp, my husband and groomsmen looked so handsome. The tuxes came in on time, and everything went so smoothly.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Gina Tornabene · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing, perfect!

Top notch! Mike was such a professional and knows his stuff! Every tux fit to perfection, even for our nephew who is 4. We returned everything the next day with only 1 missing bowtie. Mike said because out of 10 tuxes that was the only thing missing, he didn’t charge us. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Wissy

Wissy · Married on 08/16/2018

Best place for tux

We had the best experience with them. They were very helpful, professional and flexible . My groomsmen loved the tux that we chosed and so did my husband. I was recommended by my bestfriend who had previously got married and used them. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you Esquire tuxedos

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 07/13/2018

High Quality

The tuxes were very high quality. The whole experience was fantastic. Very customizable and understanding to my needs. They were helpful dealing with groomsmen who were living not nearby. Everything fit well and came with everything needed. It was reasonable for the price as well. I have used several tux places before, and this was the best one. Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/30/2018

Esquire was great! Thank you Bob & Mike for giving us great service and making the men (& young men) look stellar! These guys were also able to turn my father-in-law's tux around same day! In addition, thank you for saving the day when my nephew's shoe broke! Great service, easy process & very accommodating!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2018

We booked Esquire Tuxedos for our wedding on 6/24/18. From the moment we walked in, we knew we had found our tux place. We met with Mike who walked us through our options, and we chose a charcoal tuxedo for our wedding. We wanted to have matching pocked squares and Mike was on the job making sure we had them in time. Even when he was having minor issues finding them he kept us up to date and ultimately let us know about a month before the wedding that he had them all and was ready to go. One of our bridal party members was from out of state, and when Mike saw the measurements, he called our groomsman to confirm because he wanted all of our guys to be comfortable. In addition, we had one of our groomsman go MIA and got measured within a week of the wedding, and Esquire was still able to accommodate (even thought we totally wouldn't have blamed them if they couldn't accommodate, but that's the level of amazing service you get with Esquire!). Finally, one member of our party had their shoes split and Mike apologized and let us know he took care of that situation. Amazing, amazing service! We can't say enough great things about Esquire!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Meg · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and his groomsmen looked amazing! Very professional business and incredibly accommodating. They had a wide selection of suits and fit everyone amazingly. I would recommend them to anyone looking to make their wedding day special.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Joe · Married on 03/24/2018

Used Esquire Multiple Times and Great Every Time!

Esquire was absolutely great. My friend used them for his wedding, I used them for my wedding, and I recommended them for another friends wedding. Every time the tuxedos fit perfectly and everyone looked great. They were extremely helpful and made the entire process easy. They were awesome.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Kyle Denuzzo · Married on 03/17/2018

Highly Recommended!

Great service, wonderful staff to work with and great looking tux. Highly recommend for anyone looking to look sharp on your big day!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2017

My husband recently used Esquire Tuxedos for our wedding in October. They were so easy to talk to, the tuxes came in on time, and everybody's fit. They provided great service and made the whole experience stress free!

Sent on 11/13/2017
  • W

Will Carey · Married on 10/07/2017

The perfect fitting tux

I couldn’t be happier with the service I received at Esquire. Everywhere I’ve gone for tuxedos in the past has had an issue with my body type, but in one fitting Esquire gave not only me, but all of my groomsman the perfect tux.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Anna

Anna Dell'orco · Married on 08/13/2017

Nicest quality and amazing fit!

Michael at Esquire was AMAZING when we were selecting our tuxedos for our wedding. They had a very nice selection and was very accommodating. We were amazed at how nice the tuxedos were for the price we got them for! We also appreciated the program which allowed our groomsmen who lived out of state to send in measurements instead of being fitted in their store. It all turned out perfect. There were no issues with tuxedos, all of the guys had tuxes that fit perfectly and they all looked so sharp! Thank you Michael!

Sent on 02/25/2019

David · Married on 08/06/2017

Couldn't have been happier with my experience from Esquire Tuxedos in Merrick. Mike and Tyler and the rest of the team did a fantastic job helping me create the perfect look for my wedding party. They were friendly, accommodating, and provided spot on measurements for all of the guys (which included 6 groomsman and 2 parents). They even helped me track down a particular color shoe that had been discontinued so I could have the exact look I was hoping for. They go above and beyond for their clientele and are very reasonable in price and with payments. I highly recommend them to anyone having their wedding on Long Island.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Jon B · Married on 07/22/2017

Great experience, highly recommend!

I've used this business for 4 weddings over the past 8 years, one of them being my own. The owner, Mike, and his team are excellent. They are very helpful with picking styles and colors, and are very accommodating. I've always had a great experience getting tuxes from here

Michael Anderson · Married on 07/21/2017

Extremely satisfied

Michael was excellent...very helpful and professional.

David F · Married on 06/25/2017

Keeping it local worked!

After going to several places (including big chains like men’s warehouse) to find tuxedos for myself and my groomsmen, I stumbled upon Esquire Tuxedos. A good friend of mine had gone there for his wedding, so I decided to check it out. Not only were their prices fair, but the attention their staff gave to me made me feel like my business mattered to them. And this was even in the height of their busy prom season! I was so happy to work with this shop. I highly recommend their services to everyone. Keeping it local worked out so well. These guys not only made sure myself and my groomsmen looked great, but they remembered me and made sure I was all set for my big day. It was the least amount of stress I felt during my wedding planning and I am forever grateful. Thank you Esquire!

Christin · Married on 05/26/2017

Esquire tuxedo was definitely the best tuxedo place that we came across during our search. Everyone at Esquire Tuxedo is helpful and knowledgable. The owner is especially accommodating and he even ordered a few different tuxedos for my husband to try on before selecting his. They also had the widest selection of tuxedo colors and styles. They even had a ring bearer tuxedo to make the groom....it was adorable! One of the groomsmen lived in South Carolina and Esquire tuxedo worked with his over the phone to get the correct measurements, and everything fit perfectly! My husband and his groomsmen loved working with esquire tuxedo.

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Alex

Alex Myrah · Married on 04/07/2017

Great Experience!

We rented tuxedos for myself (the groom) and all my groomsmen for our wedding and were very happy. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2020

Sal · Married on 10/24/2016

Had a great experience at Esquire Tixddos, preocfesional swrvice and compliments at our wedding with the tuxes. Thanks!!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Anthony · Married on 10/01/2016

Mike is just awesome. Used them many times before my wedding and it was always smooth. Mike and his team went above and beyond. They got me a tuxedo in a just a day before my wedding. Esquire Tuxedos should be your only place tuxedos hand down.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Scott · Married on 09/10/2016

They were great! My groomsmen and I loved the way we all looked even the bigger guys in the group.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jobin · Married on 08/27/2016

Michael and his staff are true professionals and gave me and my groomsmen the nicest, best fitting tux I have ever had. The communication, customer service, and quality is amazing. Michael has a great personality and makes it a point to get to know his clients and create a good relationship. I visited a few tux places and this was by far the best spot. My groomsmen absolutely loved the tux and the service, and all our guests did too. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone that needs a tux. Michael had a great understanding of how I like my fit. If I need a tux again I will definitely go to Esquire!

Sent on 02/18/2018
  • O

Omar · Married on 08/12/2016

Mike is the MAN!! I was absolutely satisfied with the services offered to me and my groomsmen. They did everything I could have hoped for and more for my wedding. They were nothing short of professional and were helpful through every step of the way. Mike and his staff were a pleasure to work with. Please guys if you need a tuxedo for a special occasion these are the people to go to. The tailor was excellent and did exactly what I had asked him to do. I asked for a tux that was nice and fitted and that is what they gave me and my groomsmen. My nephews had sizing issues and they were there to help without a hiccup. I made the trip out to Merrick, from Astoria Queens and never regretted it. I could have easily used a closer shop but they were the real deal. Thank You Esquire for everything!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Mike · Married on 07/30/2016

I went to Esquire Tuxedos at the recommendation of a family member. We had been to a handful of places already, and we couldn't really find the look we were looking for. As soon as we met Mike, he put our minds at ease. He went above and beyond to bring in different styles and brands for us. Mike was not only friendly, but you can tell he was genuinely a good guy. I would highly recommend him and Esquire Tuxedos to everyone.

Sent on 09/20/2017