Espresso Dave's Specialty Coffee Catering Reviews

58 | Boston, MA

58 Reviews for Espresso Dave's Specialty Coffee Catering

Beth · Married on 07/03/2016

Espresso Dave was a wonderful addition to our wedding celebration. It was a unique option to enhance our cocktail hour and reception. Guests are still raving and so are we! Thank you so much, Dave, for helping make our day spectacular.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Espresso Dave's Specialty Coffee Catering's reply:

Beth, thank you for reviewing our espresso bar service. We were honored to be hired to serve you and your guests on your special day. Glad to hear everyone enjoyed our specialty coffee drinks. All our best to you both!

Desiree · Married on 03/12/2016

Espresso Dave was exceptionally easy to book. He was friendly, responding very quickly to our emails. Our guests loved the espresso station and loved Dave! Thanks Dave for making our wedding unique!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Susan · Married on 08/15/2015

Book well in advance because he books up quickly! And if you want to keep it a surprise for the bride and groom until the wedding day, he's the best!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

I was extremely excited to have Espresso Dave's coffee cart around as our guests arrived to our ceremony. The entire process of inquiring about the service, booking, paying and scheduling was almost too easy! I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a fun way to make their day a little unique!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Jeannie · Married on 07/26/2015

An espresso bar was a must-have for our family, so finding Espresso Dave was amazing. We still hear rave reviews from all of our guests. They said he was quick, entertaining and made amazing drinks. Some guests said the espresso bar was the best thing at the wedding. Our event planner even got Dave's info so that she could refer him to other brides.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Joanne · event on 07/19/2015

Very professional and accommodating! Everyone really enjoyed the specialty coffees. We had a great time and the bride and groom were thrilled with Espresso Dave. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/20/2015

All of our guests loved Espresso Dave. They said it was a classy addition to our wedding, especially since it was a summer evening and since some of our guests wanted a fun non-alcoholic alternative. Dave was prompt, congenial, delightful to guests and a hard worker.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Espresso Dave's Specialty Coffee Catering's reply:

Thank you for hiring our service for your wonderful event! It was my pleasure to be part of your special evening!

Sharon · event on 06/28/2015

We hired Espresso Dave for a graduation brunch with 100 people. Everyone loved the "coffee and donuts" theme and wanted to know where we found the coffee cart. Our barista Andrew was wonderful, very amiable and efficient. If I hadn't been so busy being the hostess, I would have had another latte, it was delicious! Very easy to work with, would definitely use them again.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Espresso Dave's Specialty Coffee Catering's reply:

It was our pleasure to serve you and your lovely guests! Thank you very much for the kind comments.

Sherril · Married on 06/28/2015

Having espresso Dave at my coffee themed wedding made the event special, unique and fun. The coffee was fantastic. Especially the frozen mochas and everyone was excited and happy about having a truly enjoyable cup if coffee. His cart was perfect and the service was exceptional and hassle free. Would recommend to anyone who wants to provide great coffee and that special touch at their event

Sent on 07/02/2015

Espresso Dave's Specialty Coffee Catering's reply:

Thank you for reviewing our service. It was truly a pleasure being a vendor at your coffee-themed wedding reception. Wishing you all the best!

Thomas · Married on 02/24/2015

I have contracted David for a weeding in May and saw him in action at the Black Swan tasting. Very personable, efficient. Ran a nice operation. Looking forward to my event.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Espresso Dave's Specialty Coffee Catering's reply:

Looking forward to the BIG day!

Kathy · Married on 02/21/2015

Our daughters wedding was a perfect day thanks in part to Espresso Dave's. Outstanding service. Delicious coffee & the frozen coffee was quite a treat. Dave's inter-action with our quests was beyond words. Would highly recommend. Please feel free to contact us.

Kathy & Robert Guay, Kittery, Maine.

Espresso Dave's Specialty Coffee Catering's reply:

We were truly honored to be part of your family's special day. What a unique venue! Thank you for the kind comments!

Sarah · Married on 11/02/2014

Espresso Dave's was a FABULOUS addition to my wedding!! He was a huge hit with all my guests. He was a pleasure to work with leading up to and on the day of my wedding. We had a slight start delay to my wedding due to weather, pushing everything back 1 hour and he was so accommodating and understanding!
    I highly recommend using Espresso Dave's for any type of event (social or corporate). It adds such a special, fun, and unique touch and is absolutely delicious!!!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Leigh-Ann · Married on 10/25/2014

Espresso Dave's was AMAZING! The personal touch with the Mr. & Mrs. Gomes beverage toppers added such a compliment to our wedding! Our guests loved all the beverages and expressed such gratitude for having an espresso cart at our wedding. The specialty coffee and flavors were exceptional!

Sent on 03/17/2015

WE WERE SO THRILLED WITH DAVE AND HIS MAJIC CART. WE HAD ABOUT 175 GUEST AND 1 CART WAS GREAT. I WANTED 2 BUT DAVE WAS RIGHT, I ONLY NEEDED 1. THE GUESTS THOUGHT IT WAS FANTASTIC AND LOVED ALL THE CHOICES. GREAT FOR ANY CROWD EVEN KIDS- HOT CHOCOLATE WAS FANTASTIC TOO! THANKS SOOO MUCH DAVE. (AS AN ADD THOUGHT I ADDED COOKIES IN FRONT OF CART)

Sent on 03/19/2015

Jerry · Married on 09/27/2014

The espresso/cappuccino bar that Dave provided was a huge hit! Couldn't have asked for anything more then that!

Sent on 02/24/2015

We hired Espresso Dave for our Italian wedding because the venue we were having our reception at did not provide espresso or cappuccinos. We couldn't have been happier! Everyone raved about the coffee's and I even had another bride to be ask me for his information because they loved him so much and wanted to hire him! If you are looking for a coffee service for your wedding I would highly recommend Espresso Dave :-)

Sent on 10/06/2014

Christina · Married on 09/12/2014

Expresso Dave did an amazing job at my wedding and I was very happy that we had the opportunity to have him be a part of our special day.

Toni · Married on 08/09/2014

Was a great addition to my wedding! Guests loved it. Dave made beautiful customized wafers to top off our drinks! Highly recommend him :)

Sent on 02/26/2015

linda · Married on 06/06/2014

Dave was great. The coffee drinks were awesome, everyone loved them and he made the most darling artistic images on the drinks. Very cool.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Kara · Married on 05/24/2014

Espresso Dave was absolutely wonderful to have at our wedding! He is professional, easy to work with, reasonably priced, extremely accommodating, and our guests were so impressed! He offered a great mix of options and each coffee drink was so nicely presented. He even accommodated the kids with caffeine free friendly options. The next day after the wedding our guests were looking for him at our brunch and couldn’t stop talking about him! What a hit! We highly recommend Espresso Dave for a wonderful touch to your wedding or event. He makes the planning simple and offers a phenomenal service!

Sent on 06/02/2014

E · Married on 10/27/2013

Nice addition to the reception

Sent on 03/03/2015

Alyssa · Married on 10/13/2013

Espresso Dave was absolutely wonderful. He was was an amazing addition to our wedding. I would definitely use his services again.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Dave was great to work with and helped make my dream day come true!

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2013

Espresso Dave was a huge hit! We had a brunch wedding with no alcohol, so Dave was our answer to a bar. Let me tell you, the buzz from his espresso certainly kept the party going! (Plus, it cost way less than an open bar.)

He was flexible in adding my groom's favorite drink to his menu, easily handled the mass arrival of our guests, and friendly and conversational the whole time. His delicious drinks were an awesome addition to our day, and he definitely provided that "something special" that our guests are still talking about. :)

Sent on 10/25/2013

We wanted a little something different to add with the night time bonfire during our barn yard wedding. Espresso Dave was perfect. He was not only fun to have, but prompt, courteous, and professional, providing great service for all the age groups. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to add a different flare to their festivity!

Sent on 02/26/2015