Espinal Photography Reviews

7 | New York, NY

7 Reviews for Espinal Photography

Elena · Married on 06/17/2017

Fantastic pictures of our memories!

Amazing pictures, both staged as well as candid shots. They were perfectly unnoticeable during the event, and were able to manage all the family combination pictures with all the different parents, stepparents, siblings, etc., without a glitch.

• Y

Yisell · Married on 08/20/2016

Amazing experience.

4 years a go my brother hired for his wedding Espinal fotrography and I was so impressed on his work and professionalism. The next year I got married and I did not hesitant to hire the same vendor. They were extremely professional, patient, responsible and affordable. I have no doubt if you hire this vendor you will have amazing pictures which is a must have in any celebration.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Gaelle · Married on 07/07/2016

The most amazing photographer ever

Espinal photography is so engaged and professional. He was also early to everything which was a blessing because last thing anyone wants to worry about is if their photographer is running late. He was able to seamlessly move in and out of the scenes and take some quality photos of our special day as well as take some staged and posed photos as well. I would use Espinal photography again for any event I have in the future.

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • O

Odmene Sanon · Married on 06/25/2016

Amazing photographer!!!

Frank is awesome!!!! He takes his time, doesn’t rush, and he knows what he’s doing. He gives you hints and poses for best results. He’s very patient, will take multiple shots of the same pose until he gets the perfect one. He’s open to suggestions and he shoots the whole event nonstop. I don’t even remember seeing him taking a break. I would recommend him any time to anyone who’s looking for a spectacular photographer.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Dominick · Married on 05/27/2016

Franklyn is excellent. Very responsive via email/cell and willing to work with your requests. I sent him some pictures that I saw on the internet that I liked, and Franklyn was able to get us in the same style and pose. Very easy going and a pleasure to work with. We used him for our wedding, and he was there the entire day, from set up to the last dance.
    Something that stood out with Franklyn, is near the end of the party, he was still pretty passionate about getting the best shot.. still asking us to pose and making sure we have everything we needed.
    Would definitely recommend him in the future! He's a great value too, for what you get compared to others.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Mark Conn · Married on 01/23/2016

Amazing guy and photos

This guy was great... he did an amazing job on our wedding photos.

Family photographer

We have used Espinal Photography three times so far for our engagement, wedding day, and family pictures with our newborn. There is no hesitation on continuing to use his services. He's incredibly professional and very passionate about his work. You'll get someone who will capture your special moments and who will listen to you and work with your special requests. He captured amazing candids and beautiful poses during our engagement and wedding day. He was also so calm and patient with our newborn. You'll receive beautiful quality photos at a reasonable price (comparing to others in the area). I enjoy showing off my pictures to others and always recommend Espinal photography.