Especially For You Floral Reviews

Especially For You Floral 2
Especially For You Floral 3

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2018

Especially For You Floral Review from a more than pleased bride

Sam at Especially For You Floral is an amazing florist. She made my experience more than I could have imagined. I told her my color scheme and she made the arrangements more than I could dream of. When she showed me my bouquet all I did was cry tears of joy. It was absolutely amazing. It was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! If you are getting married or have any floral needs call Sam she’s more than the best!

Sadie · Married on 09/09/2018

1000000x yes!!!

My experience with EFY floral was nothing short of EXCELLENT&AMAZING!

Kayleigh · Married on 06/02/2018

The owner is so helpful and she is so sweet!! The bouquet was everything that I wanted it to be and more!

Especially For You Floral 4
  • Amber

Amber Laque · Married on 04/21/2018

Best Florist EVER!!

Samantha is beyond amazing! Her arrangements truly made my day exactly how I envisioned it. Her attention to detail and immense passion is undeniable. I can not imagine having had my wedding without her and her special touches! Love love love her!!!

April · Married on 01/20/2018

I have received SO MANY compliments on the flowers at my wedding! I love flowers so they were a very important detail for me and they came out so beautifully. Samantha understood completely what I was looking for and executed it perfectly!

Mariah · Married on 12/15/2017

We had a wonderful experience with EFY. Samantha took the time to understand my vision, and made it come to life in an even more beautiful way than I could have ever imagined! We were absolutely blown away. Thank you!!!!

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2017

Samantha was amazing to work with from the start. She pulled off the look I was hoping for flawlessly with very short notice. I wouldn't hesitate to go meet with her and you will love her and her adorable shop. She will now be my go to for any floral needs.

Especially For You Floral 5
    Especially For You Floral 6

Ruby · Married on 10/20/2017

Sam and her crew are amazing !!! Super easy to work with. New exactly what I wanted without me having to say much!

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Sam is the best florist around. I was beyond happy on my wedding day. The flowers were so beautiful.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2017

The flowers for my wedding we're more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed. They were perfect and breathtaking. Samantha did an amazing job at listening to what I wanted and making it happen.

Jillian · Married on 07/08/2017

Sam did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. Every flower looked great, and the wooden arch added the perfect backdrop to the ceremony. Sam made sure I got exactly what I wanted, and everyone was commenting on how great the flowers looked.

jillian · Married on 07/08/2017

Sam was the best. The flowers were beautiful, so many compliments from guests. Attention to detail was noticed by many. Couldn't have asked for a better florist. Didn't have to worry about a thing. Sam and her crew made everything perfect. Would absolutely recommend!

Kaylee · Married on 06/24/2017

My flowers were absolutely perfect! Especially for you listened to my ideas and made them come to life! I would recommend them to any and all brides looking for an easy to work with flower shop!

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2017

After collecting pictures of what I wanted and meeting with Samantha, she created a beautiful garden style bouquet. I wanted to add and change a few things for the wedding bouquet. When Sam showed up the bouquet was beautiful!! Everything from the guys boutineers to my moms corsages and the handmade bracelets was perfect. Sam did a great job, and even working from out of town was right on time for the day of. Thank you for making it such a stress free process.

Sam was great to work with! If I had questions she answered them appropriately and quickly. When I changed my mind on something she worked with me. The arrangements she did for my wedding looked amazing and I absolutely loved my bouquet! I would highly recommend Especially For You Florist for any event!

Holly · Married on 11/19/2016

Sam was amazing! I went to our first appointment knowing absolutely nothing about flowers with only a couple of pictures of things I sort of liked. She walked me through the whole process seamlessly and totally understood my horrible descriptions of flowers whose names I didn't know! I really had no idea what to expect, price wise, for flowers, but I was pleasantly surprised when I compared her to other florists. She also had great ideas about how to reuse the bridesmaid bouquets to help us save money.

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

Samantha and her team at Especially For You Floral & Gift Boutique are the best in the area! She completely delivered my dream wedding bouquets and floral arrangements. She took her time and got every single detail that I wanted correctly. I felt that she was equally excited as I was to do it, which is really refreshing! I will definitely be returning.

Stephanie is an amazing florist. She listens to your ideas to achieve exactly what you want. She was always available for questions or changes. Very friendly, professional and helpful. Our wedding flowers and arrangements were gorgeous and more beautiful than what we had visioned. So grateful that we found her. She also made a corsage and other flower arrangements for us that were equally beautiful. Thank you Stephanie!!

Devin · Married on 12/19/2015

Sam was a pleasure to work with and even surprised me on the morning of the wedding by physically driving out to the location my bridesmaids and I were getting ready at to bring the bouquets. I say surprised because I was so frazzled I hadn't even thought about the bouquets, but she made sure to bring them in time for pictures! She's amazing!

Nereida · Married on 10/10/2015

Working with Samantha was such a great experience. She took my ideas and made them come to life! I would recommend Especially for You to all brides!!!

Brittany · Married on 06/06/2015

Best florist I could have asked for. Samantha is easy to work with, talented, and creative. Guests at my wedding are still, almost 2 years later, commenting on how the flowers at my wedding were so beautiful.

Jessica · Married on 12/22/2013

Sam at Especially for you is just wonderful. She is so creative and makes beautiful arrangements. She was a pleasure to work with, very sweet! If I am ever in the need for more flowers, this is where I will go for sure!

Samantha at Especially For You helped make the floral portion of wedding planning a breeze. My mom and I were most nervous about choosing a florist and selecting flowers for my wedding. I found Especially For You online and set up an appointment with Samantha. I came with pictures, mostly from Pinterest, of flowers that I liked. She took my color scheme and the pictures that I showed her, and she created a beautiful masterpiece for my wedding day. I was so pleased with my bouquets, big arrangements, and centerpieces. Samantha was knowledgeable about what flowers would be available and was very willing to work with our budget. She was awesome. Flowers were delivered to my home, the church, and reception site. I would recommend this florist to everyone I know. I was very pleased for such an important day!

Anthony · Married on 08/12/2017

Given the flexibility to be creative, we were complexly pleased and astonished with the amazing work.

Victoria · Married on 04/14/2017

Samantha was incredible to work with! 2-/ always so patient with us even when I changed my mind a ton. The flowers were to die for and lasted so long after the wedding. Would use E4Y again and again!