15 Reviews for Esmeralda's Bridal Boutique

Formal Gowns (1)
Shoes (1)
Tuxedos (1)
11 Esmeralda's Bridal Boutique Reviews

A Special thank you to Esmeralda’s Bridal Boutique and your "A Class" service team for making our special day such a memorable and beautiful one to remember.
This is the second event that Esmeralda and her team worked on for us and it is always a pleasure working with them. They are extremely professional, helpful, pay attention to details and attentive to our every need from start to finish. She asked basic questions and made recommendation based on our needs and expectations. She helped us with selecting centerpieces and décor to match both of us (bride and groom) personality.
Majority of the florists that we met with were trying to nickel and dime us for everything however; Esmeralda figured out our needs and wants followed by our budget and made it all work. She is not all about the money however; really wants to provide superior service at a price that will be beneficial for both parties.
Some of the services that Esmeralda’s offered include, tux rental, floral arrangements (day of event coordination, bridal party boutique, groomsmen boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, ceiling drapes, backdrops, chair covers, sashes, overlays and overall décor ceremony and reception / baby wagon.
Word of advice, be flexible and take some of her advice / suggestions and you will be amaze by the outcome. They truly know what they are doing because I travel extensively for work hence; I entrusted Esmeralda’s with the outcome of my baby shower and wedding and the results were beyond favorable on both occasions so I urge you to do the same if you are not an expert / unsure of what you want.
Needless to say, after working with Esmeralda’s on our Baby Shower last year and now our wedding this year; it is without a shadow of a doubt, that we will definitely recommend Esmeralda’s Bridal Boutique to friends and family and utilize your services for future events. Thank you guys again from the Ellis Family!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Alterations, Rentals, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Ring Bearers, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

I couldn't ask for a more calmer, pleasant and professional individual. Esmiralda is very considerate and accommodating!!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Esmeralda was the best person I could have asked for to stand next to me throughout the whole wedding process. From day one, she provided me with guidelines to help reduce my stress and focus on the main issues. Her suggestions made it easier as the wedding day approached. My vendors were impressed with her level of professionalism and communication a month before the day. Esmeralda has an immeasurable amount of patience and grace to calm emotional mothers and bring a smile to their faces. She was prepared to handle anything with a positive and cheerful outlook. She has amazing organizational skills. From the second she arrived to the second the last guest left, EVERYTHING RAN SMOOTHLY. We are blessed and honored to have been able to have Esmeralda part of our wedding. We love her!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Groom, Ring Bearers

A true pleasure to work with! Very organized and has a true calling for the wedding industry

Profile Picture Mary, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Muchas gracias me encanto el vestido son muy puntuales y quede muy chatisfecha mil gracias

Profile Picture User4082981, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

She is a pleasure. She was quick with idea when needed to change things. Was the best with decor. Did a beautiful job with everything she and I planned for my wedding. She is the best.

Profile Picture User4161582, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Esmeralda's Boutique was very professional and helpful. The event looked beautiful after the setup. I will most definitely recommend this vendor to friends and family. I was very please with everything that was done.

Profile Picture Beatriz, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Excellent service and attention to detail! Very friendly and professional. Will recommend to friends and family!

Profile Picture Jose and Zulibeth, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Recommend Esmeralda's Boutique to whom having a wedding!
Very responsible, professional, & will make IT A DAY TO REMEMBER!!!
Had the best wedding, Decoration was beyond beauty, classy, her team was amazing & very hard working. I loved it!!!

Profile Picture Schakira, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I can't say enough good things about Esmeralda's Bridal Boutique. After going to a few other boutiques, my daughter and her then fiancee were disappointed in the lack of help and common courtesy that they encountered. How refreshing to find Esmeralda with her smiling face ready to assist them! Their wedding was a special case, as it was held in Mexico, and Esmeralda was so helpful in every aspect. The wedding was very traditional to our Mexican culture, and she was very informative with all the details. We bought the bouquet, boutonniere, necklace and earring set, unity candle, guest book and pen, photo album, ring pillow, cushions for bride and groom, shoes for bride, veil, and wedding dress. If the wedding would have been here in Florida, we would have gotten everything from Esmeralda, as she offers packages with everything included! I would recommend this boutique to anyone!

Profile Picture Irma, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very happy with this service..Esmeralda and the other lady are great people...

Profile Picture Emilia, 8/4/12, 1 Review