Escort Limousine Service Reviews

1 User photo

Escort Limousine Service 1

Liza · Married on 09/07/2019

Great vendor!

Our experience with Escort Limousine was fantastic! We booked the large Escalade limo to take the bridal party and groomsmen from hotels to the wedding venue and then take the entire wedding party to DC at the end of the night. The limo was immaculate, just like the pictures and our driver was early. Additionally, our driver was super professional, funny and really helped calm my (bride) nerves down as I was waiting to exit the limo to walk down the aisle. Overall, great experience!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic service

Had a fantastic time renting a limo for my teen daughters birthday party! She and all her friends had a fantastic time!

Escort Limousine Service 2
    Sent on 01/02/2019

Esperanza Abarca · Married on 02/24/2019

My wedding day

I just got married a couple weeks ago and I booked A limo the limo was very clean inside my driver was very nice and welcoming I would highly recommend them

Sent on 03/12/2019

Arnita · Married on 11/23/2018

Great service

Driver was early, waiting on the group. Helped all the ladies in the limo. Limo was cleaned and just as pictured on the website. Responsive and was able to pay everything including tip with my card. Some places want cash day of.

Sent on 12/10/2018

CHRISTINA · Married on 11/10/2018

Escort limo service

WOW, I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE SERVICE THAT WE RECEIVED. THE MOST COURTEOUS GENTLEMEN AND HELPFUL. THEY WERE IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH ME WHEN ARRIVING, IF SHOULD LEAVE, MAKING SURE HAD ALL GUESTS. TOOK CARE OF HELPING THE BIDESMAIDS, BRIDE AND MYSELF OUT OF THE LIMO. IT WAS A CHILLY DAY AND THE LIMO WAS VERY WARM. THEY COULD NOT DO ENOUGH TO MAKE THE DAY SPECIAL FOR US AND MY DAUGHTER. THE GUYS SAID IN THER LIMO THE DRIVER WAS THE BEST. MY GUESTS THAT USED THE BUS THAT I PROVIDED SAID THE DRIVER WAS THE BEST. WE HAD A COUPLE OF PEOPLE HANDICAPPED AND WENT OUT OF WAY TO ACCOMMODATE THEM. IF I EVER HAVE AND EVENT AGAIN WHERE I NEED LIMOS OR BUS SERVICE WOULD NOT HESITATE TO CALL ESCORT LIMO.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Escort Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review Christina!
    We are so happy to hear that we were able to make your daughter's wedding special.

Mercedes · Married on 08/04/2018

I am very satisfied with the attention you give a thousand thanks for your service for the Wedding

Sent on 08/07/2018

Raymond · event on: 04/28/2018

Wonderful safe experience for our son and his group. Driver was very professional. We are using this company again to shuttle guests to the graduation party.

Sent on 05/13/2018
  • I

Isa · Married on 04/14/2018

Service was excellent. Driver showed up on time and took care of us.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Henry · Married on 04/07/2018

We used Escort Limousine Service for a wedding and everything went perfect. The driver was courteous and punctual and was helpful to the bride and wedding party. The escalade limo is classy and clean. I will use them again for our next event.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Betsy · event on: 04/06/2018

Fabulous! First class service and a beautiful car. We got the Porsche Limo. Gorgeous!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Valerie · Married on 02/24/2018

Wonderful service was provided to us for our wedding. The van service was on time, well maintained and great customer service throughout the evening. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Mitch · Married on 07/08/2017

I've now used Escort several times and have placed them at the top of my list to use as my primary limo/transportation company and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Christina · Married on 05/14/2016

Escort Limo did great job for our wedding. We hired a limo to transport the wedding party from the church to the reception hall. They were prompt and professional.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Doris · Married on 06/08/2013

Wow, we had a Cadillac Escalade (with gull wing door!) and it arrived on time and was spotless. Sam got them there on time and the cabin was nicely air-conditioned. We added a second car to take the couple away at the last minute and Kamran was ready to accommodate us. They never failed to answer the phone and give me all the info I needed, followed by a confirmation email. I had read horror stories about limo services, so I was sweating bullets, but that was found-less! I would absolutely hire them again!

Sent on 06/10/2013

When I booked the photography service, Charlie Shin Photography recommended this company with good price. They were on time. Great Service. Recommend this vendor.

Sent on 12/24/2012

Cynthia · Married on 06/23/2012

I was really happy with my transportation. Our limo driver arrived earlier than what he was scheduled for, he was very friendly and took us to/from our Church and reception with no problems.

The limo was clean and what we contracted for.

Our overall experience with Escort Limousine was GREAT!!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

April · Married on 09/04/2011

We rented a limo bus for the night of our wedding. They were promt and flexible with us. We really enjoyed the ride and had a blast. I'd definitely use them again for another event.

Sent on 09/20/2011

T · Married on 06/04/2011

Escort Limousine was EXCELLENT!
    I used them for my wedding.

They were punctual, reliable, clean, and very friendly driver---definitely would use them again.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Robyn · Married on 05/23/2010

Extremely please with Escort Limo. We had a very nice male driver for our Limo, he was on time, courteous and helpful. My only warning would be that if you get a long stretch limo (ours could seat 10) it can be very difficult to get in and out of, especially for people with any physical limitations. This is nothing to do with Escort, just my own ignorance. I would use them again anytime.

Sent on 09/30/2010

Grace · Married on 01/16/2010

Good quality of service and reasonable price. Arrived on time to pick me up.

Sent on 01/24/2010
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 04/24/2009

They were wonderful. They were early and provided beverages. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/03/2009

AMELIA · Married on 03/29/2009

Very best service. Highly recommend. Good Price,. too.

Sent on 06/08/2009

Dee · Married on 05/27/2012

We used Escort Limousine Service in Sterling, VA to take the groom, family members to/from the wedding/reception site. I had vetted pricing (and vehicle types) with five vendors and found that Escort had the most vehicle options available. We decided on the "Limo Bus", negotiated a "new neighbor discount" (they had just opened up their service in Sterling), VA and placed a deposit. The day before the wedding, I noticed their limo bus broken down on the 267 Toll Road (not a good sign...I thought). The day of the wedding came and they showed up with a white stretch Cadillac Escalade. Not what we had requested, but it got the job done. (It would have been nice if they had warned us of this change, so it wouldn't have been such a shock.) Everyone managed to fit. On the way back, we all kept asking the driver if he could turn on the inside neon overhead iighting, but he just didn't respond. Perhaps he could not hear with 18 people jammed in the limo? Other than that, they did a good job. They arrived on time and got us to/from right when we needed it. The man I made the reservations with was very pleasant.

Sent on 06/18/2012

michael · Married on 10/22/2017

3.5

Very reliable and courteous. Telephone is always answered or call immediately returned.

Sent on 12/31/2017
  • Arik

Kira · Married on 08/03/2014

We hired Escort Limo for our wedding- front hand customer service was excellent. The driver arrived on time and when I handed him the final payment and tip, we sat there for a few minutes. I went up to the front of the limobus to make sure everything was ok, and he said that we were short (which I know we weren't, b/c I had JUST counted the money). I asked for the balance, counted the money again and handed it all back to him- minus a few dollars (which would have made his tip a bit nicer) for his error in counting the money the initial time.

I think he took the long way to the venue, but we made it, so it's ok. I would still recommend to a friend b/c the front end customer service was awesome!

Sent on 08/14/2014