ESB (Endless Summer Band) Reviews

147 | Indianapolis, IN

147 Reviews for ESB (Endless Summer Band)

ESB (Endless Summer Band) 1
ESB (Endless Summer Band) 2
ESB (Endless Summer Band) 3
ESB (Endless Summer Band) 4
ESB (Endless Summer Band) 5

Allie · Married on 04/20/2018

We LOVE ESB! They are exceptional entertainers - always keeping the crowd going and playing the best songs for your group! My brother, sister, a few cousins, and myself have all used ESB for our wedding receptions and they truly are the best. They also played my parent's 50th birthday party, and we have seen them at public shows around town. Bryan England is probably the most easy-going and flexible person I worked with my entire planning experience, and I Know our reception would not have been half as memorable without ESB there to help us celebrate.

ESB (Endless Summer Band) 6
    ESB (Endless Summer Band) 7
    Sent on 05/05/2018

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Allie, thank you for the kind words! You and your family have been amazing supporters of ESB. Always a blast!!!

Tara · Married on 03/03/2018

We couldn't of asked for anything better for our wedding day! The entire band was great and easy to work with, everyone continues to talk about the entertainment at the reception.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

Endless Summer Band made our reception one to remember! They kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and were an absolute blast!! ESB was so great to work with and knew how to read the crowd. We would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to have a great time. ESB you ROCK!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you for the feedback Kristen. You all were amazing to play for!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I looked through several band promo videos and talked to many people before choosing a band. To us, a great band and awesome music was the #1 item on our "must have" list for the reception.

We heard very good things about ESB from my Maid of Honor who was a guest at the wedding they had played at previously. After listening to some of their music and watching a couple videos, we were sold. I could not be happier with the decision we made- in fact, I think it was the best decision we made throughout the entire planning process.

Leading up to the wedding, Bryan (lead guitarist), was very commutative and responded quickly. He was so accommodating when it came to our special requests for our Mother of Bride and Father of Bride dance songs and for our first dance song. They learned how to play and created their own rendition of the songs we selected...which were amazing and unforgettable.

One thing that many brides do not think about is how important it is to also have an MC when you select a band. Bryan did such a fantastic job announcing all of the important events (entrance and intros, speeches, cake cutting, dances). It meant a lot to me that they not only played all night, but they also captured the special moments and did not miss a beat...literally.

During and after the wedding, I had several guests come up to me and tell me "your band is A-MAZING", "I could not stop dancing", "They never stopped playing", etc. The number one thing our guests talked about after the wedding is how much fun they had on the dance floor and how much our band rocked! Not only did our guests have a great time because of our band, but we did as well. My husband and I danced all night with our guests and we even got up on stage and rocked out with the band! It was an absolute BLAST. Hands down, ESB went above and far beyond my expectations (which were really high to begin with). I will 100% recommend them to all of my friends who are getting married!

ESB (Endless Summer Band) 8
    ESB (Endless Summer Band) 9
    Sent on 10/22/2017

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words about ESB! All the credit for the Mother/Son dance goes to our singer Faith for her arrangement. So pretty! So glad you all were happy with everything. THANK YOU!!

Matt · Married on 09/08/2017

Awesome experience. If you are looking for an amazing party.. this is the band you need to have. They play the whole time and can read the crowd very well. This band knows what songs to play and they know how to keep people on the dance floor. My wedding reception was outside and they handled it well. Use this band!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Jordan · Married on 09/03/2017

ESB was quite honestly the highlight of our wedding. We got married on 9/3/2017 and everything went perfectly as far as coordination of our welcome party the night before, ceremony and reception. However, the one thing the guests could not stop commenting about was ESB and how great they were. We have several friends getting married within the next year that want to look into booking ESB. We had seen them once before as I (groom) was in a wedding that they performed at a year earlier in Champaign IL. They rocked the house and I knew we had to have them, regardless of whatever the cost may be. I do have to be honest, I was a little worried as they had a show in Cincinnati the night before our reception (which was in Galena, IL - quite the haul). I didn't know whether they would be sluggish after driving through the night, etc. I didn't find this out until after the reception, but their tour bus also broke down, causing them a several hour delay and headache. Nonetheless, they arrived at the reception and got set up in time, and absolutely rocked the place for 3 hours straight. Total professionals. If anyone is considering booking ESB for a wedding or party, you will not be disappointed, I can promise you that!

Groom - 9/3/2017 wedding

Sent on 09/07/2017

Julia · Married on 08/26/2017

We can't begin to thank ESB enough for being such an integral part of the best night of our lives. I know I'm speaking for not only Michael and myself, but also for all of our friends and family, that they truly brought the party and made our special day everything we have ever dreamed of and more. As we told the band while we were planning our wedding a few months ago, the two things we hoped for were to have a great Hora and to have the dance floor packed all night long - ESB helped us exceed this dream by far! We heard from so many people that our wedding had "the best band they have ever heard" and we couldn't agree more. Could go on for hours and hours, but thank you thank you times a million for the contagious energy, enthusiasm, the greatest set list and for making our wedding complete, oh and for the awesome GoPro pictures!!

All our best,
    Julia and Michael Weiss

Sent on 08/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

The ESB guys are not only great musicians, but generally, just really really good people. They were more than a band playing at our wedding; they felt like our family and friends that were invited as guests to attend! Thank you ESB!

Sent on 09/08/2017

John · Married on 08/26/2017

From start to finish, ESB was the best. The value associated with their professionalism, entertainment and quality is well beyond what they charge. My daughter,s wedding and reception could not have been more enjoyable. A HUGE part of that goes to having ESB as the entertainment. Not only are they a fantastic band, but each of the band members are great people.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Jeremy · Married on 06/24/2017

This band is absolutely amazing! They had our guests on their feet from start to finish. I have never seen a wedding where the dance floor filled up as quickly as ours did. They are AMAZING! They did the call to the post (Louisville Churchill Downs landmark) and they did the New Orleans second line perfectly. They allowed my bridal party to come on stage and made for some INCREDIBLE photo opportunities. This band can do anything and they are the best decision I made with picking vendors for my wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2017

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you Jeremy for the very kind words! You all were a BLAST to play for!

Hugh · Married on 05/20/2017

Fantastic band! Very professional from the start of the planning process through the end of the wedding. We did a prep call and questionnaire ahead of the wedding so that ESB knew all of the details of our schedule and who to announce. They were completely self-sufficient when they arrived on site and during set up. And most importantly, the music is incredible! ESB played for 3 straight hours with no break, and many guests commented on the quality of the music and the energy. We would highly recommend to anyone considering ESB for a wedding or other event.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Anna · Married on 04/01/2017

You will have the wedding to remember if you book this band. Everyone will be talking about it for months! A DJ is so been-there-done-that. I'm a musician myself and a lot of my wedding guests were and we were so impressed with the quality. The dance floor was packed all night long.

Sent on 04/03/2017

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

THANK YOU Anna for the kind words!! We're thrilled you and your guest enjoyed the band so much!!-ESB

Kristie · Married on 12/17/2016

My advice is... Book this band right now to insure that they play on your wedding day! ESB played at our daughter & son-in-law's wedding reception & they were absolutely phenomenal. Quality musicians, lively performers, never an empty dance floor, professional style of announcements to keep the reception flowing & on schedule, yet never rushed or rigid. Bryan fielded every request promptly and even modified songs to beautifully enhance special dances & speeches. This band seriously made their reception -the BEST 2016 WEDDING RECEPTION in Lafayette, Indiana !

Sent on 01/17/2017

Kathi · Married on 12/09/2016

We hired this band for my sons wedding after hearing them at another wedding 2 years ago. They are amazing! You will hear a song and think they are on break and they are playing the record and look up and it's them singing it!

Fantastic to work with.... a well-polished well-oiled dancing singing machine!

Can we give them 6 stars? :)

Sent on 12/10/2016

Paulette · Married on 11/05/2016

ESB was amazing. Kept the party going all night long. The dance floor was packed and the band is extremely musically talented. Their range of songs is perfect and I loved their mashups. Our guests are still raving about what a wonderful time they had at our wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Amy · Married on 10/08/2016

ESB BRINGS THE PARTY!!! They recently played at my wedding reception, and this wasn't the first time we've used them...they've played at 3 other family events! The dance floor was packed the entire night and we would not have wanted any other band to be there to celebrate with us! They play a great variety of music that's fun for everyone, and we continue to get compliments from our wedding guests on how awesome the band was. If you're looking for the best band in Indy, you've found them.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Kate · Married on 09/24/2016

This band did an amazing job at getting the crowd going and really knew how to include everyone!

Sent on 11/14/2016

MIKE · Married on 09/24/2016

ESB was awesome. All of our guests could not say enough about how good the band was and that we were fortunate to have them !

Sent on 11/29/2016

Martin · Married on 08/20/2016

ESB members are professionals: responded to emails promptly, on time,organized, dressed up, learned the song Slide by the GooGoo Dolls for us and played it perfectly their first time (they need to add it to their playlist!). Played our specially requested songs later during the reception which was the best time (everyone into the dancing by then), the emcee voice (I think Brian's?) was perfect, not like weddings I've been to where they sounded like a morning radio jock. They can play ANY type of music PERFECTLY. They went from Spice Girls to Garth Brooks seamlessly.
    They let the groom perform a couple songs, without being irritated, because ESB is SO GOOD there is no competition as to who the best musicians are. Let girls up on stage for goofy sorority songs. I have 2 more daughters and I will use ESB for their receptions, as long as they get married before the band retires! I cannot imagine a better band for a wedding

Sent on 08/22/2016

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you so much for having us! We think Slide is a keeper:)

Molly · Married on 08/20/2016

Y'all.
    Endless Summer Band made our wedding, in the words of most guests, "not only the best wedding, but the best party, EVER." They were wonderful to work with--responsive, professional, and kind--and they accommodated our every request, even allowing my husband to get up on stage and play with his own band for 2 songs! They're a very, very popular band in Indy, regularly playing for the biggest fundraisers and other parties in town, so book them as soon as you know your wedding date! They will NOT disappoint. Thanks, ESB, for the best night of our lives!

Sent on 08/23/2016
  • User5410286 · event on: 08/12/2016

ESB is such a talented group of musicians. They are loved by all ages and really bring the house down! The band is courteous and professional, they play a great variety of music that keeps the party going and everyone having a great time. I can't say enough positive things about this group, they are an amazing band and I feel privileged to have worked with them for my event 4 years in a row. Hiring them ensures a successful party!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Chris · Married on 07/22/2016

Fantastic Band, high energy and great talent, made for an incredible evening, would hire them every month if I could just to hear them play. My daughter wanted entertainment to keep the flow going and we got more than we could have hoped for. No breaks and professional to its core. Loved every minute and worth every penny. Christopher Lega

Sent on 07/24/2016

dara · Married on 07/15/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better performance! All of our guests continued complimenting how fantastic the band was throughout the night. They kept the music true to it's original form and can play a very wide variety of music to accommodate all tastes.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 07/03/2016

This band is AMAZING, I honestly don't even know where to begin! I first saw this band almost four years ago at my friend's wedding, and I decided that night they had to be at mine. The first thing I did after my wedding date was picked was reach out to the band to ensure they were free. I was so adamant that I wanted this band that I convinced my now husband and parents to book them sight unseen! The guests at my wedding literally could not stop talking about how incredible they sounded - these people know the songs to play to get everyone up and dancing. And don't even get me started on the range of songs they can perform. On top of that, they are super responsive, professional, and just the nicest people. Our night literally would not have been as incredibly amazing without Endless Summer Band.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Mark · Married on 07/02/2016

Hire this band!!! The wedding guest NEVER stopped dancing. The best wedding band I've ever heard.

Sent on 07/07/2016