ESB (Endless Summer Band) Reviews

ESB (Endless Summer Band)

ESB (Endless Summer Band)

Indianapolis, IN

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Rachel O. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Esb is incredible

WOW is all I can say -- I wish we could relive our wedding night over and over largely because of ESB!!! Bryan was so fun and easy to work with, and super flexible as we had to downsize and move our wedding to a private residence (in an entirely different state than our original wedding) within months of our wedding date. I had been to another wedding at which ESB played and knew I had to have them for our wedding!! They are literally amazing -- they kept our dance floor full the whole night (I didn't even want to go get a drink or go to the bathroom to miss one song!!!!). We got SO many compliments and they even got my mom dancing (which I never thought I would see happen). Can't say enough positive things about ESB!! They are a must-have if you are considering a live band for your wedding!!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

THANK YOU!!! Rachel, you and Stephen were so wonderful and we couldn't have been happier that despite all the challenges, it all came together in a wonderful lakeside celebration. I honestly couldn't imagine a better version of it all. Thank you again for having us, and for your kind words! - Bryan England
  • Dani
    Dani G. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing wedding band

Endless Summer Band was incredible. They made our special day absolutely magical. Highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you so much Dani for allowing us to be a part of your day! it certainly was a party from the word GO! - Bryan England
    Brandon S. Married on 10/31/2021

These guys are great!

ESB and Bryan were phenomenal. They were easy to work with, very communicative, took the extra step to ensure that the performance we envisioned would come to fruition, and on the day of, were simply great. Our guests loved them. We would strongly recommend them to anyone,

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you so much for the gracious words Brandon! It was an honor to FINALLY get to bring the ESB party for you and Eve on this very important day in your lives together. Our sincere best wishes to you both!! - Bryan
    Sherry S. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing! They made the night fun, great variety of music, excellent!!

Beyond what we could have imagined! This band is the best I’ve ever heard, great song choice and so professional. It was magical, fun, happy, so talented. Thank you for making our reception an incredible experience, worth every penny!!!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

THANK YOU Sherry for such a heartfelt response! We were thrilled to be able to be a part of such a picture perfect day for Cameron and Rachel and your families. With everything you all have endured in recent times, we truly felt blessed to bring some sunshine to your lives. Best wishes! - Bryan
    Liz G. Married on 10/01/2021

Wedding reception

ESB was fantastic and guests raved about their performance for days.

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you Liz for the kind words! You and Seth FINALLY got to have the party you both deserved and we were happy to get to deliver it for you all.
    Best wishes to you both!- Bryan
    Carly Married on 09/18/2021

The very best!

ESB was amazing to work with! They were extremely communicative from the beginning and so easy to coordinate with, and they did an absolutely incredible job wedding night. The dance floor was packed ALL night, and everyone had an incredible time! We would HIGHLY recommend ESB for any wedding!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

THANK YOU! Aww, Carly we are so happy for you and Kyle and were honored to get to play for you all. It was a picture-perfect night capped with that intimate final private dance. So beautiful! Thank you for the gracious words about the band and we certainly wish you all the best in your married lives going forward! - Bryan
  • Natalie
    Natalie W. Married on 09/17/2021

Spectacular

The friendliest and kindest people I've ever met. The band felt like an addition to our family, They are so talented and know how to keep the party going. they sand our first dances live, played our intor songs, I mean every detail, they did it! I first saw them at my cousins wedding, and let me tell you it was the talk of the year in our family. So when I got married there was no thought, we need ESB!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH NATALIE! You and Josh were so nice and your guest definitely know how to have fun! Thanks again for the kind words and for putting your trust in us to deliver the party:) - Bryan
  • Taylor
    Taylor S. Married on 09/04/2021

AMAZING experience with ESB!

I cannot say enough good thing about ESB and their performance at our wedding on 9/4/21! The process in working with the band up to the wedding day was very organized and seamless, and they definitely overdelivered on my expectations for our reception. They really brought the party with everyone up and dancing the entire time they played - it was awesome! We have had tons of guests reach out telling us how amazing the band was - everything from the set list, to the acoustics and talent was incredible. We could not be happier with our decision to work with ESB and would highly HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

THANK YOU TAYLOR for having us be a part of your & Zacks' big day. You and your guest were AMAZING energy!!
  • Diana
    Diana N. Married on 08/13/2021

The most amazing wedding band the midwest has ever seen!

First and foremost, ESB knows how to rock it out! Not only did they play the most amazing 3-hour set at our wedding reception, there was not one time the dance floor was even close to empty. Our guests couldn't believe how incredible the band was and the wide-range of songs they were able to play for all ages. My husband and my first dance was also a song that was partly sung in Italian. While most bands may have shied away from the challenge, ESB couldn't hide their excitement. And of course, it was performed beautifully. Brian was also great to work with and we felt confident in everything he discussed with us. If you are looking for a band that is fun, lively and ultimately comprised of a wonderful set of entertainers, look no further than Endless Summer Band.

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

YOU rock Diana! It really was a storybook night for you and Riley and can we talk about that Italian song?! Such a cool thing to get to sing such a wonderful song like that for you. Everything about the night was beautiful and fitting for such a nice couple. Best wishes and again, thank you for having us!
    Eileen G. Married on 07/10/2021

ESB is amazing!

ESB made our wedding day so much fun and extra special! If you are looking for a band for an event, you won’t find better! We love ESB!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

SO MUCH AWESOMENESS!! Those pics still don't do the energy justice in that room:) Thank you both for your confidence in us to deliver the party you wanted!! - Bryan (ESB)
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth H. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing Band

Endless Summer Band did a fantastic job at our wedding. They played for three straight hours and guests were on the dance floor the entire time. Everyone who attended the wedding complimented the band and music they played. I would HIGHLY recommend them!!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS ELIZABETH! You and Habib were so fun and for a smaller affair, you all brought the ENERGY of a group three times that size❤️!!
    Best wishes from all of us!
    Brooke Married on 06/18/2021

They were amazing

I honestly can’t say enough about this band!!! They absolutely killed it and had everyone at my wedding on the dance floor all night!
    Brad G. Married on 06/07/2021

Wouldn't have anyone else!

We had seen this band a couple times before and knew that we wanted them on our big day. They're so great to work with and so friendly. They went out of their way to learn songs for the father/daughter and mother/son dance and they really got the party going. With Covid going on, we were afraid our dance floor would be bare but I don't think people could help themselves. I couldn't compliment them enough when they finished. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for trusting us to bring the party for you all! You all were so nice to work with and we wish you and Taylor the best in your married lives together!
  • Diane
    Diane Q. Married on 06/04/2021

Best Wedding Band Ever!

ESB was fantastic! We had to reschedule our date and venue twice (including moving to another state) and the band was so flexible and accommodating. I chose this band because they had played at two of my cousins’ wedding, and the dance party was SO much fun! At our reception, the dance floor was packed for the entire three hours, and afterwards, all my guests raved about how great the band was. Would highly recommend Endless Summer Band, they were awesome!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you SO much Diane for the kind words!! We were very happy to finally get to play for you all and it was a party for sure! Thank you for sticking with us and best wishes to you and Kevin!
    Kevin Married on 05/08/2021

Awesome Experience

Bryan and his team were extremely professional and communicative. We are glad we chose them for our wedding band. They kept the music high energy and did a great job handling our requests. Highly recommend!!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you so much, Kevin! You and Courtney were wonderful to work with, and I'm so happy we got to bring the party for you all! Best wishes in your married lives together:)
  • Daina
    Daina R. Married on 12/11/2020

Absolute perfection.

We chose ESB because my older brother, who never has fun (haha) very enthusiastically told me he saw them at an event and it was the most fun he’s EVER had. I knew if he enjoyed their show that everyone else would lose their minds. I was not disappointed. From our first communication with Bryan, to our video call and finally meeting in person at our wedding- I knew we were dealing with absolute professionals. We had to make change after change after change with COVID and ESB was rolling with the changes right along with us. Every one of our guests is still talking about how amazing they were and that they cannot believe they played for 3 hours without a break! Do yourself a favor and hire them for your wedding, your birthday, your random Tuesday parties. I can’t wait to have them play for us again someday.

Bryan, everyone- from the bottom of our hearts, thank you. You truly helped make our celebration one we will never forget. Thank you for being a part of the best day.

Daina,
    You and Conrad were such a joy to play for and we were thrilled to be able to close out our 2020 playing for you all. Thank you for the kind words and we certainly wish you both the best in your married lives going forward! - Bryan
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 11/07/2020

Incredible all around

I cannot say enough good things about ESB. Bryan and the band are so professional and easy to work with. Even guests that normally leave weddings early stayed until the very end to watch the show. They are worth double what they charge and provided an easy, fun experience in planning! Would absolutely have them play another event in the future!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

OMG! Thank you Ashley for the kind words!! You and Garrett were so fun to work with leading up to the big day. Your smiles on the dance floor lit up the Roof! Best wishes in your married lives together:)
    Sara J. Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely amazing!

WOW what a show!! As I sit here typing this I still have their music playing in my head. We hired ESB for our daughters wedding this past weekend and couldn't have asked for better music or a better experience dealing with a band! Everyone at the wedding has raved about how fantastic they were. Throughout the evening I kept having to catch myself to remember that this was actually live music! The friends of ours who don't dance said they usually leave these types of things early but stayed to the very end this time because they were enjoying watching & listening to ESB. They are all truly incredible vocalists & musicians, along with being great entertainers. Thank you ESB for helping create such a special time for our friends & family!

Sara,
    THANK YOU so much for your kind words. It was a great night and a welcome celebration with so much going on in the world right now. We were honored to be your daughter's band and hope to see you all again soon!
    Kaitlin F. Married on 07/22/2020

Book this band!

ESB made our reception the dance party of our dreams! Bryan was amazing to work with through the entire process, he told us the band knew how to read a crowd and he was SPOT ON. Our dance floor was PACKED from the first song to the last. They even let me on stage to sing some of my favorites :) Could not recommend more! We got SO many compliments after, the band was a favorite!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you Kaitlin for the kind words! We're SO happy to hear of the response from your guest. You and Kevin were a joy to play for and we wish you all the best in your married lives together! - Bryan
    Joe B. Married on 07/11/2020

Phenomenal Experience

We had seen ESB perform at a previous wedding and could not wait to have them as our own wedding band. They were everything we expected and more! We can not recommend them enough! Thank you ESB for making our wedding one that we, and our guests, will never forget!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

In a year that has seen it's fair share of disruption, we're so thankful you all held fast and got the celebration you both deserved. Thank you for allowing us to be a small part of it all!
    Maggie K. Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing and worth the price

Bryan and his entire team were such an amazing group of people to work with! We received so many compliments from our guests. We had lots of options for our wedding entertainment and hands down, I am so glad we went with ESB. So flexible and accommodating, I would choose them again!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

AWWW..Thank you so much Maggie! You were a joy to work with and I wish you and Trey nothing but the best. Thank you for having us!! - Bryan
  • Meridith
    Meridith O. Married on 11/16/2019

ESB=Best Wedding Ever

ESB was better than we could have imagined! They played for 3 straight hours and brought the house down!! All of our guests stayed on the dance floor and grooved to hit after hit. They also allowed us to share the stage and be in the spotlight. Collaborating with Bryan and the ESB band made our wedding unforgettable and had our guests saying, "Best Wedding Ever!"

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

THANK YOU!! Meridith, you and Matt were SO FUN and can we talk about that Defying Gravity moment?!! Maybe my favorite reaction video of the year! We were honored to bring the party for you all. Best wishes to you both:)
    Maggie M. Married on 11/01/2019

Best band ever!

Hands down this was the best wedding band we have ever heard. (And we go to a decent amount of weddings!) They played for three straight hours and we did not leave the dance floor for our reception! It was an absolute blast and the extra horns is definitely a must! The range of music was everything from Lizzo and hits from today, 80's, 90s and oldies. Words cannot describe how amazing they are. We are so happy that they play events for the public too so we can go dance the night away again! Stop looking for a wedding band. You've found the perfect fit with Endless Summer!

Maggie,
    Wow! We are beyond thrilled at your response😁. Thank you for allowing ESB to bring the party for you and Bauer. It was indeed a night to remember!!
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 09/11/2019

Not sure what your event is missing?! It's ESB!!!

ESB played for our wedding and they were such a pleasure to work with! With their many years of experience, we knew we could trust them to keep the party ALIVE! Our guests raved about them!!! They deserve 100 STARS!!! Thanks again ESB for your knowledge, professionalism, and YOUR TALENT! YOU ROCK!!!

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

100 stars?!!! WOW Thank you so much Megan for the opportunity to bring the party for you all. You and Nate are the one's that ROCKED the night!!!