ESB (Endless Summer Band) Reviews

129 | Indianapolis, IN

129 Reviews for ESB (Endless Summer Band)

14 User Photos

ESB (Endless Summer Band) 6
ESB (Endless Summer Band) 7

Kelsey Renneisen 路 Married on 09/29/2018

They are amazing!

They were phenomenal! So easy to work with and responded very fast to any questions we had! I would definitely recommend this band. They played such a variety of music that all ages loved! My dance floor was never empty!

Sent on 10/18/2018

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you Kelsey for having us! The Galt House was certainly rocking that night!馃. We loved your choreographed First Dance and that dance floor..WOW!!

Lily 路 Married on 08/18/2018

I would recommend ESB again and again!! Bryan was extremely easy and timely to communicate with and an unbelievable MC. He knows how to keep the party going! All of the musicians are extremely talented, we received so many compliments! The range of songs they played was amazing. They played nonstop for three hours- literally non stop, not even a break! Our guests were loving it. There is a reason ESB has such amazing reviews- can not recommend them enough!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

THANK YOU LILY!! You and Rob were so wonderful to work with, on many levels:) It was a true honor to be a part of your big day!

Brianna 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Endless Summer Band was absolutely the perfect choice for our wedding! The night was amazing and that was largely thanks to them. Bryan England was so easy to work with, quick to respond to any questions or concerns during the planning process and very accommodating as last minute changes occurred days before and the day of the wedding. The whole reception the band took control of everything regarding MC needs and cocktail music, and then when they started playing, they didn't stop for 3 hours! My husband and I, as well as all of our guests, never left the dance floor! Choosing a band was so important to us as we wanted that to be the main focus of the reception and we couldn't be happier with our choice of Endless Summer Band.

Sent on 08/29/2018

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank YOU Brianna! Bardstown, KY was rocking for sure!! You and Corey will all in ALL NIGHT! Thanks for having us!!

Anne 路 Married on 07/27/2018

ESB was the absolute best wedding band we could have hoped for, and our guests haven't stopped telling us how great they were! Many people said it was the best wedding band they had ever heard! Bryan was super helpful and communicative leading up to our wedding, and ESB made our wedding one amazing dance party! All of the musicians are so talented; we especially got tons of compliments on the range and variety that the female vocalist could offer! One of the best things is that ESB played straight through; there were no breaks to kill the momentum, just 3+ hours of awesome music. The band's quality and customer service make them a band I will be recommending to all of my friends! Thank you, ESB!

Abbey 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Hiring Endless Summer Band was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! They are extremely responsive and easy to communicate with, they have a large selection of music that will please crowds of all ages, and they kept our dance floor rockin' all night! People are still telling us how amazing our wedding band was and I couldn't agree more! Thank you ESB for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 07/31/2018

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

You all were a rock concert energy 30+ floors above Monument Circle! Thank you!

Teresa 路 Married on 07/07/2018

What a wonderful experience we had at my daughter鈥檚 wedding with this band! This group is top notch! They are extremely talented, friendly, accommodating, and just a joy to listen to. We heard them at a wedding a few years ago and my daughter knew that鈥檚 who she wanted for her special day. Their ability to read the crowd and play many genres of music and music through the decades is so exciting and just pure fun! The band knew my daughter was a singer and even invited her to perform with them which really made our night. Many of our wedding guests were thrilled to see this. Absolutely the most energetic and fun group around. Thank you to ESB for making us feel special and for a lively, memorable evening!

Sent on 07/28/2018
    ESB (Endless Summer Band) 14
    ESB (Endless Summer Band) 15
    ESB (Endless Summer Band) 16

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

THANK YOU!!!! She was so awesome and KILLED that song with us!

Stacey 路 Married on 06/07/2018

They are amazing! They play all types of music and all of my guests just raved about how incredible they were!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    ESB (Endless Summer Band) 17

Thank you Stacey!!

Allie 路 Married on 04/20/2018

We LOVE ESB! They are exceptional entertainers - always keeping the crowd going and playing the best songs for your group! My brother, sister, a few cousins, and myself have all used ESB for our wedding receptions and they truly are the best. They also played my parent's 50th birthday party, and we have seen them at public shows around town. Bryan England is probably the most easy-going and flexible person I worked with my entire planning experience, and I Know our reception would not have been half as memorable without ESB there to help us celebrate.

Sent on 05/05/2018
    ESB (Endless Summer Band) 18
    ESB (Endless Summer Band) 19

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Allie, thank you for the kind words! You and your family have been amazing supporters of ESB. Always a blast!!!

Tara 路 Married on 03/03/2018

We couldn't of asked for anything better for our wedding day! The entire band was great and easy to work with, everyone continues to talk about the entertainment at the reception.

Kristen 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Endless Summer Band made our reception one to remember! They kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and were an absolute blast!! ESB was so great to work with and knew how to read the crowd. We would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to have a great time. ESB you ROCK!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you for the feedback Kristen. You all were amazing to play for!

Matt 路 Married on 09/08/2017

Awesome experience. If you are looking for an amazing party.. this is the band you need to have. They play the whole time and can read the crowd very well. This band knows what songs to play and they know how to keep people on the dance floor. My wedding reception was outside and they handled it well. Use this band!

Jordan 路 Married on 09/03/2017

ESB was quite honestly the highlight of our wedding. We got married on 9/3/2017 and everything went perfectly as far as coordination of our welcome party the night before, ceremony and reception. However, the one thing the guests could not stop commenting about was ESB and how great they were. We have several friends getting married within the next year that want to look into booking ESB. We had seen them once before as I (groom) was in a wedding that they performed at a year earlier in Champaign IL. They rocked the house and I knew we had to have them, regardless of whatever the cost may be. I do have to be honest, I was a little worried as they had a show in Cincinnati the night before our reception (which was in Galena, IL - quite the haul). I didn't know whether they would be sluggish after driving through the night, etc. I didn't find this out until after the reception, but their tour bus also broke down, causing them a several hour delay and headache. Nonetheless, they arrived at the reception and got set up in time, and absolutely rocked the place for 3 hours straight. Total professionals. If anyone is considering booking ESB for a wedding or party, you will not be disappointed, I can promise you that!

Groom - 9/3/2017 wedding

Julia 路 Married on 08/26/2017

We can't begin to thank ESB enough for being such an integral part of the best night of our lives. I know I'm speaking for not only Michael and myself, but also for all of our friends and family, that they truly brought the party and made our special day everything we have ever dreamed of and more. As we told the band while we were planning our wedding a few months ago, the two things we hoped for were to have a great Hora and to have the dance floor packed all night long - ESB helped us exceed this dream by far! We heard from so many people that our wedding had "the best band they have ever heard" and we couldn't agree more. Could go on for hours and hours, but thank you thank you times a million for the contagious energy, enthusiasm, the greatest set list and for making our wedding complete, oh and for the awesome GoPro pictures!!

All our best,
    Julia and Michael Weiss

Jennifer 路 Married on 08/26/2017

The ESB guys are not only great musicians, but generally, just really really good people. They were more than a band playing at our wedding; they felt like our family and friends that were invited as guests to attend! Thank you ESB!

John 路 Married on 08/26/2017

From start to finish, ESB was the best. The value associated with their professionalism, entertainment and quality is well beyond what they charge. My daughter,s wedding and reception could not have been more enjoyable. A HUGE part of that goes to having ESB as the entertainment. Not only are they a fantastic band, but each of the band members are great people.

Jeremy 路 Married on 06/24/2017

This band is absolutely amazing! They had our guests on their feet from start to finish. I have never seen a wedding where the dance floor filled up as quickly as ours did. They are AMAZING! They did the call to the post (Louisville Churchill Downs landmark) and they did the New Orleans second line perfectly. They allowed my bridal party to come on stage and made for some INCREDIBLE photo opportunities. This band can do anything and they are the best decision I made with picking vendors for my wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2017

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you Jeremy for the very kind words! You all were a BLAST to play for!

Hugh 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Fantastic band! Very professional from the start of the planning process through the end of the wedding. We did a prep call and questionnaire ahead of the wedding so that ESB knew all of the details of our schedule and who to announce. They were completely self-sufficient when they arrived on site and during set up. And most importantly, the music is incredible! ESB played for 3 straight hours with no break, and many guests commented on the quality of the music and the energy. We would highly recommend to anyone considering ESB for a wedding or other event.

Anna 路 Married on 04/01/2017

You will have the wedding to remember if you book this band. Everyone will be talking about it for months! A DJ is so been-there-done-that. I'm a musician myself and a lot of my wedding guests were and we were so impressed with the quality. The dance floor was packed all night long.

Sent on 04/03/2017

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

THANK YOU Anna for the kind words!! We're thrilled you and your guest enjoyed the band so much!!-ESB

Kristie 路 Married on 12/17/2016

My advice is... Book this band right now to insure that they play on your wedding day! ESB played at our daughter & son-in-law's wedding reception & they were absolutely phenomenal. Quality musicians, lively performers, never an empty dance floor, professional style of announcements to keep the reception flowing & on schedule, yet never rushed or rigid. Bryan fielded every request promptly and even modified songs to beautifully enhance special dances & speeches. This band seriously made their reception -the BEST 2016 WEDDING RECEPTION in Lafayette, Indiana !

Kathi 路 Married on 12/09/2016

We hired this band for my sons wedding after hearing them at another wedding 2 years ago. They are amazing! You will hear a song and think they are on break and they are playing the record and look up and it's them singing it!

Fantastic to work with.... a well-polished well-oiled dancing singing machine!

Can we give them 6 stars? :)

Paulette 路 Married on 11/05/2016

ESB was amazing. Kept the party going all night long. The dance floor was packed and the band is extremely musically talented. Their range of songs is perfect and I loved their mashups. Our guests are still raving about what a wonderful time they had at our wedding.

Amy 路 Married on 10/08/2016

ESB BRINGS THE PARTY!!! They recently played at my wedding reception, and this wasn't the first time we've used them...they've played at 3 other family events! The dance floor was packed the entire night and we would not have wanted any other band to be there to celebrate with us! They play a great variety of music that's fun for everyone, and we continue to get compliments from our wedding guests on how awesome the band was. If you're looking for the best band in Indy, you've found them.

Kate 路 Married on 09/24/2016

This band did an amazing job at getting the crowd going and really knew how to include everyone!

MIKE 路 Married on 09/24/2016

ESB was awesome. All of our guests could not say enough about how good the band was and that we were fortunate to have them !