11 Reviews for ES Creation Photography

Boudoir Shoot (2)
Albums (2)
Flush Mount (1)
11 ES Creation Photography Reviews

Simon and Yoki did an amazing job for my wedding photos at City Hall. They are very friendly, quick responses and the photos editing are beautiful. Thank you ES Creation for doing an amazing job! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 11/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simon and his crew were very responsive and flexible. When we first met Simon, we had a skype session with him because my fiance and I live apart. He was willing to accommodate our time and went though different packages with us. He was also very willing to build a package for us that would fit our needs. Having said that, we ended up with the perfect engagement shoot + wedding photography package that we were looking for! The engagement photos turned out GREAT and I can't wait for our wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Crystal, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Multi. Locations

Simon's crew did an amazing job for my wedding photos. The crew which composed of two photographers and equipment handler were able to give us tips on positions and angles that worked to enhance our features and natural lighting instead of doing too much editing on a computer to create such effects. I am very happy with the photos. I've shown a couple to my couples friends and for the same price, they said the quality of their wedding photos that ES Creation is far superior. Thank you ES Creation for doing an amazing job!

Profile Picture User7511174, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simon and his team did an awesome job. They were very professional and dedicated and captured every moment of our wedding. Great service and great value.

Profile Picture User7525865, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simon & Yoki were experts when it came to lighting and setup of the shots. Even when my husband and I felt award, the shot came out looking great! My advice is to trust Simon and Yoki. They know what they're doing. I especially recommend them for City Hall weddings, as the building is very unique, and the lighting can be tricky - for this location you need an expert like ES Creation.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tatiana, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Just booked ES Creation (Simon & Kartika) for my wedding day and engagement photos. They have an amazing portfolio. The cost is so affordable. I can't wait for engagement photos. I will update my review after my engagement photo and wedding day. To give you more details. As of now, they were easy to contact and built a package for me based on my needs and what I can afford.

Update 12.21.15....I just had my engagement photo on 12.11.15 and the process was so easy and fun. Simon & Kartika met us at Baker Beach in SF. We took so many pictures and they made it so easy for us. My fiance who is not a photo kind of guy, said "it felt natural and easy". Thank you Simon & Kartika we had a blast and can't wait to see the pictures.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/18/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We used Simon and his team for both engagement and wedding photos. Their service was exceptional and work was beautiful. Highly recommended for any photography work.

Profile Picture Amber, 2/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simon and his partner were very professional and the pictures came out sooooo nice! Also, he gave me a package deal which included the engagement pictures.

Profile Picture Geoff, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love all the beautiful pre-wedding pictures Simon and Yoki took for me. Here are couple things I want to highlight to you and that are why I will recommend them.
1)Professionalism: They will communication with you before the photo day to know about you. Such as what do you like? What kind of style you want? Then they will prepare a list of place they recommend to you for the day. Also, they will do their homework to look at the place ahead and also the weather. I took my pre-wedding pictures in San Francisco during the week day, so the weather and traffic all very tricky, but they have all the schedule of the location and how long we should stay for pictures ready. I do not need to drive or worry anything on that day. We start our photo taking around 12:30pm and all the way to 9:30pm. Within these 10 hours, we went to 9 difference location in SF. A lot of the location, I have never been to.

2)Unforgettable Experience: I am very comfortable in front of camera, but not my husband. However, he got very relax that day because both Simon and Yoki are very nice and funny guys. They get along very well. I felt like a field trip on that day. So we laugh, we jump, we run. Very happy. My husband enjoyed it very well. At the end, he had a lot of nice photos.

Profile Picture Ivy, 11/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
4.3

I didn't pay for the photography, so not sure on the cost-value, but I'm positive they are affordable, and much less expensive than some of the other Vendors we met with. They give you tons of photos to select from. They are very friendly, and work very hard. They also are great with communication; quick responses, answering questions, setting up meetings, etc.

Profile Picture Aliké, 7/3/16, 1 Review