Ernest Photography Reviews

6 | Napa, CA

6 Reviews for Ernest Photography

Sue · Married on 05/19/2018

My experiences with heather have been nothing but top notch. Photos are beautiful and creative. Her business style is no pressure and flexible, but very professional. Very friendly and fun. Willing to travel and great prices.

Alexandra · Married on 10/08/2016

Ernest Photography shot our wedding 3 weeks ago. She was so professional and made sure we got all of the pictures that we wanted. She made us feel so comfortable and shot the most amazing pictures I've ever seen. We will be using her services again very soon.

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2016

I was referred to Heather by a friend to do my engagement and wedding photos. She captures the most beautiful moments. Her work is incredible and makes me feel beautiful. Now, I have reffered several couples to her and no one has been disappointed and continues to use her for family portraits, etc.

Melanie · Married on 06/04/2016

Heather did such an amazing job capturing our special day! We did not ask for a lot of groups or give her a lot of direction, just asked her to get as many candid photos of our friends and family as she could. Needless to say that she absolutely delivered that and more! We are so happy with the pictures we received and could not be more appreciative of her work! I absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer l, for any event! Thank you Heather!
    - The Kirkmans

Nicole · Married on 09/26/2015

Heather was amazing! My husband and I got married in September 2015 and she was our photographer! She was a lot of fun to work with. And we got all the pictures we wanted! She also got our photos back fairly quickly.

Briana · Married on 10/15/2016

We hired Ernest Photography to shoot our October wedding that was held at a ranch. The wedding was mostly outdoors and it happened to rain...a lot! That didn't stop Heather and her associate from taking pictures all over the ranch for us. They had a vision and made it happen! Whatever we wanted they were able/willing to shoot for us, but also suggested great ideas, as well. We haven't received our photos yet, but we have seen some previews and they are gorgeous! Great editing so far! We can't wait to see the whole set. We would certainly recommend Ernest Photography and we plan to use Heather again in the future.