Ernest Hemingway Winery Reviews

6 | Paso Robles, CA

6 Reviews for Ernest Hemingway Winery

1 User photo

Patcharin Sasana · Getting married on 02/08/2021

Fabulous venue with world class service

I went to a baby shower here and was in awe. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The decor is so classy & modern. The people that work there are so friendly & helpful. I was extremely impressed. Everything was first class. I will definitely have my future event here. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to have beautiful event with 5 star service.

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Tina

Tina Richardson · Married on 01/18/2020

Such a Dream! Class A Experience!

This lovely location EXCEEDED our expectations. Amazing location, thoughtful coordinators, stellar wine!!

From start to finish-all was completely tailored to our needs and special day! Thank you for everything and making this so special for us! We LOVE Hemingway Winery and will be back again to enjoy this stunning property and lovely staff once again!

Sent on 01/24/2020

M Lenci · Married on 01/07/2020

Ernest Hemingway winery great wedding venue.

I had the pleasure to be part of the grand opening of Ernest Hemingway winery in Paso Robles, California on November 23, 2019. I must admit, it was everything and more than I expected. The winery is welcoming, spacious, warm and friendly and the wines are amazing. My favorite is the chardonnay, but I must admit that their rose' made me a believer. My friends could not decide which red they liked the most, because they were all so good. Their wines had great flavor, full body, easy to drink and smooth. The grand opening was so fun. There was great music, it was beautifully decorated with lots of fresh flowers and the wine and food paring could not have been more perfectly orchestrated. Thank you all for opening a great winery in Paso Robles. I wish you all great success. Can't wait to bring all my friends and family to visit you!
    This winery has great grounds for weddings ,
    birthday party's , anniversary or any occasion to get together with family and friends. Check it out, you'll be amazed.
    Cheers to you Ernest Hemingway Winery.
    M Lenci

Sent on 01/27/2020

Dallas · Married on 11/23/2019

Over and Above My Expectations!

I hosted a holiday event here for about 250 people which consisted of family & friends. The on-site event planner took care of everything: arranged catering, floral centerpieces, valet service, extra staff, she was there every step of the way as I needed her. I was at ease knowing that my special holiday event was going to be perfect and that I would be able to relax and enjoy my guests with no stress. Thanks to everyone there at Ernest Hemingway Winery! I will definitely be back; the wines are delicious!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Kim W. · Married on 05/01/2019

Great Place to have a wedding!!!

I love this winery!!! I had my wedding here and it was so beautiful with lots of big oak trees and a nice environment . I love having the animals added to the venue. The wine was very good and so was the food. The flower arrangements were so pretty and above and beyond my expectations. I also loved the service that you get here and so did my guests. I would recommend this place to anyone who would love to have a beautiful wedding .

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • STACIE

Stacie Hatfield, Realtor · Married on 01/12/2019

Great place for a celebration....

I attended a wedding at the Ernest Hemingway Winery. The facility is AMAZING, & the property has a clean, beautiful setting, with wonderful staff that make you feel right at home. I would highly recommend this as a place for couples to consider as a Wedding Venue, or just a place to go enjoy the some of the first wine around...

Sent on 01/21/2020