Erin Lyn Photography Reviews

33 Reviews for Erin Lyn Photography

• Madison

Madison · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

Erin is delight and completely on your side. She pays attention to detail and cares about what you want. She handles family well and can definitely tell it like it is when needed! I trust her and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Sadie · Married on 07/13/2019

Small wedding in the city

From our engagement to our wedding photos, Erin was super easy to work with, flexible (so many prefab and custom photo packages to choose from). On our wedding day she obviously cared about us and our needs, beyond just taking our photos - she fit right into our perfect, magical day and captured it all just beautifully!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Cassandra · Married on 05/18/2019

May 18, 2019 Harvey Wedding

Erin was amazing! She was extremely easy to plan with. Asked me questions on my vision so she would know what kind of pictures i wanted and very flexible. Only 2 days after my wedding i had about 30 sample photos already to look at! Shes fast, personable and has great prices! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants AMAZING pictures!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Angela Wolgemuth · Married on 04/28/2019

Professional and great photos

We enjoyed working with Erin. Engagement photos turned out great. We can't wait to see our wedding photos.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 12/01/2018

Above our expectations!

Erin is absolutely wonderful! We loved working with her. She is very flexible and delivered exactly what we wanted. Our event went seamlessly and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. And the pictures!!! Amazing!! I got them a few weeks ago and I still can’t stop flipping through them!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Stefanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Erin is awesome. I don’t like getting my picture takens but Erin makes it fun and it feels like your not even getting pictures taken. She just our engagement pictures last week I can’t wait for her to take our wedding pictures next year.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Jen · Married on 09/22/2018

Erin is amazing. She is so friendly and professional and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. She is super affordable and creative to give you the amazing photos that you'll want to have forever.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Carlee Miller · Married on 09/21/2018

So sweet and wonderful to work with!

Erin is absolutely wonderful to work with! She is so sweet and so patient, even for those of us that are not very photogenic! She is great at getting back to you through email and will answer any and all questions! I can’t say enough wonderful things about Erin! I would choose to work with her all over again!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Holly · Married on 09/01/2018

She was excellent all around!!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Chelsea · Married on 08/31/2018

Erin is absolutely amazing- as a photographer and as a person! She was such a delight to work with! Even though our wedding day was a little chaotic (venue was flooding!), Erin worked with it and still got perfect pictures. She kept her composure and had everyone laughing! She is so easy to work with and would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Heather · Married on 08/01/2018

Highly recommend!

Erin was AWESOME! She is incredibly nice, flexible, organized, and prompt in all of her responses. I found that she is also a much more affordable option compared to a lot of photographers in the area. We did an engagement shoot in addition to the wedding, which I highly recommend - it was a great way for her to get to know us as a couple and for us to be more comfortable with her the day of the wedding. On the day of the wedding she did a great job being mindful of timelines, keeping large groups of people organized and taking group photos efficiently, while also making sure to get all of the shots we wanted, all while being super positive and flexible!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Dana · Married on 12/02/2017

We cannot rave over Erin enough! She was absolutely amazing for our engagement shoot and wedding day! She is incredibly flexible, accommodating, patient, and wants to make whatever you want come to fruition. She is easily accessible and responds quickly. We had a crazy idea for our engagement shoot and she didn't even blink an eye! She was all in for our hockey rink photoshoot. Then for our wedding day, I wanted specific pictures and she made sure to do them! Erin is great with kiddos and getting them to pay attention/ look at the camera. Erin's prices are so reasonable. For the amount of pictures you receive, her price is amazing. I would recommend Erin in a heartbeat! She is a sweetheart and a truly talented photographer!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Erin Lyn Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh! You are melting my heart!!! ❤️ This is so incredibly sweet! I really enjoyed working with you guys so much!!! Thank you so much for this and for sharing your photos :)

Hayley · Married on 09/08/2017

Erin is such a sweet heart!! We are so glad we found her!! Our wedding pictures are breathtaking. She captured everything and we didn't even notice she was there. At one point she was laying down on the ground to fully capture the fireworks in the background behind us. I can't recommend Erin enough. We feel so fortunate to have found her

Sent on 09/12/2017

Sasha · Married on 08/12/2017

We were so blessed to find Erin as our wedding photographer. Her professionalism and warmness made her a pleasure to work with. Several of our guests asked if she was a family friend because she is so genuine with her interactions. Additionally, her prices can't be beat. Erin was very detail-oriented and made sure she knew exactly what we wanted and didn't want for our photos and was very responsive whenever we reached out. She utilized in person meetings and different forms to make sure she got everything perfect. We can't thank Erin enough for her commitment and hard work!

Sent on 08/26/2017

liz · Married on 06/22/2017

Erin is absolutely amazing, we've used her for numerous photo sessions now including engagement photos, Christmas photos, and most recently our wedding. Erin never disappoints, she's on top of her game she always come prepared with props we sometimes didn't think about. Most recently our wedding Erin did an amazing job she was very accomodating and very adaptable when a tough situation arose. We received positive feedback from our guest many asked where we found her because she was that fantastic. We will continue to to use her in the future :)

Sent on 06/24/2017

cassi · Married on 01/23/2017

erin is so accommodating! i loved working with her! I absolutely love our engagement pictures! She does an awesome job with editing, and getting the right poses down! Got my pictures when she said I would! she interacted with our guests, and everybody loved her! thank you so much erin!
    i would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Evonne · Married on 12/18/2016

Erin was very easy to work with and helped us feel very relaxed in front of the camera. She goes out of her way to make sure you get the shots you want for your special day.

Sent on 12/22/2016
  • Eron

Eron · Married on 11/11/2016

Erin is amazing! She did our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier! Erin incorparated our wants and with her creativity for some really awesome shots! We loved the fact that we got all our pictures on a CD and the rights to them so we could print any of the pictures we want at any time. Erin's prices are very reasonable and the quality of the pictures are fantastic. We are so happy we booked her and would recommend her 100% for all your photography needs! We will definitely be using her again in the future.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Karla · Married on 10/01/2016

Our daughter got married on 10-1-16 at Cameron Estates. Erin did a wonderful job with her engagement photos and spent hours making sure they got the perfect photos. She was in touch and made sure our daughter got all her photos she wanted even on the day of the wedding it poured. She reassured her they would be beautiful and we saw some previews and they are. I want to thank Erin for being so nice during the day and her assistant. We really appreciate all the time she spent with us the entire day. When our younger daughter gets married she has already said she will use Erin if possible. Thanks so much for making her day a little more stress free.

Karla Smith

Sent on 10/04/2016

Tessa · Married on 09/10/2016

We hired Erin as our wedding photographer, and she did our engagement shoot as well. My husband and I are so happy with the work that she has done. We are still waiting on our wedding photos (we only got married 2 weeks ago) but we are BEYOND happy with our engagement photos. While she is professional, she is also so friendly. I am normally shy and awkward and I hate getting my picture taken. However, with Erin, I felt totally comfortable in front of the camera. She did a lot more candid-like photos, with my husband and I looking at each other instead of the camera, which is the type of photography we like better. I spent a lot of time looking for and deciding on most of our vendors for the wedding. My husband and I were planning with a pretty tight budget, which made it difficult to find vendors in our price range. Erin is so affordable and does an amazing job! Anyone who hires her will not be upset...we plan to use her for any other photography services we need in the future!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Ewa · Married on 08/06/2016

Erin was wonderful to work with from start to finish. We thoroughly went over all the wedding details together, and she made sure to accommodate my photography style. On the day of the wedding she had so many amazing photo ideas, and worked together with my videographer flawlessly. The finished pictures all came out so beautiful they still bring tears to my eyes. I highly recommend Erin, she is a truly talented photographer who will help you create beautiful lasting memories of your special day.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Erin did our engagement photos and she is doing our wedding photography too! She is super sweet and easy to work with. She makes you feel very comfortable and has plenty of great ideas! She my fiancé does not like getting his photo taken and he even said she made the photo shoot painless and fun! I would Feinstein recommend Erin for any event!!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/29/2016

Erin is AMAZING! She is so easy to work with, very quick to respond to emails, and incredibly accommodating. We were planning our wedding from out of town, so we met a couple times via Skype, and she even met us for an in-person meeting while she happened to be on vacation in our city. She adapted to some last minute changes we made and she delivered our photos as promised. They look great! We chose her based on the photos she had posted on this site: her pictures really seem to capture the essence of each couple. It was no exception with our wedding. She was equally adept at capturing our romantic side as well as our downright silly side! She kept us to our schedule even after adding some really fun location shots that we had not thought of previously. Her pricing is so reasonable, I almost feel guilty given the professional and incredible quality of her photographs. Erin had a second photographer, Jenna Bare, who captured some great shots from the second story sound booth of the church. They are creative and adventurous! I cannot recommend Erin enough!

Sent on 07/06/2016
  • W

Wanda · Married on 10/03/2015

Erin Lyn did our engagement and wedding photos and she was absolutely incredible! She was so flexible and so unbelievably creative! She listened to every idea we had and made them a reality. She made the whole experience so much fun and unique. Every picture represented us in every way and showed our love for each other so perfectly. Anytime we need a photographer in the future we will definitely be using Erin Lyn again! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Miranda · Married on 06/27/2015

Erin is a wonderful photographer. She went out of her way and changed her plans to be our wedding photographer and I could never thank her enough for that. She arrived on time for our scheduled 8 hours and didn't stop taking pictures. She kept in touch with me before the wedding to get information that she needed in order to take the pictures I wanted. I shared with her some ideas I wanted and she captured all of them for me. She didn't mind getting stuck in the rain and I'm very glad she didn't let the rain ruin any photo opportunities we had. Even though we couldn't take a lot of pictures outside she did direct us on how to pose and came up with some awesome ideas for us. She was very outgoing and very well experienced. She even coordinated her outfit with our wedding colors which I thought was awesome and showed she was professional and that she pays close attention to detail. She told everyone how to pose and she didn't let anyone get in the way of us taking pictures. She also provided us with props she had for our backdrop for no additional cost. Erin is very easy to work with and she did an excellent job. I wouldn't of wanted anyone else there with us that day capturing it for us and I am so thankful that she was able to do that for us! I would definitely recommend her for your photography needs for any occasion!!

Sent on 09/15/2015