5 Reviews for Erin Lilley - Vocalist

Soloist / Vocalist (1)
Vocals (1)
5 Erin Lilley - Vocalist Reviews

Our experience with Erin was amazing! The minute we spoke I realized just how lucky we were that she was available to sing for our wedding. She was very professional and always full of wonderful advice. She listened very well and took a load off by communicating with our piano player, both of them were on top of everything and just fabulous. She truly has the voice of an angel! We will forever be grateful to her passion and incredible voice, it had such a powerful impact on our special day!

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

She has a beautiful voice and made our wedding ceremony lovely!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

She did an excellent job at my wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture User7298482, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Erin is super experienced, happy to work with you on songs that are important to you, and people will be raving about her voice at both your reception and when your wedding gets brought up in the future!

Profile Picture Madeline, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Vocals, Soloist / Vocalist

Erin is a dream to work with: sensitive, responsive, and of course, possessed of a gorgeous voice. She is an amazing artist; her "Ave Maria" was the highlight of my ceremony, even 14 years later. (The wedding date field below only goes back to 2006; I worked with her in 2002.) She treats your wedding with the care and importance it deserves. I've been to many weddings, and I have yet to find her equal. You will love working with Erin!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/29/06, 1 Review