Erin Lane Photography Reviews

Erin Lane Photography 6
Erin Lane Photography 7

Audrey · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Erin is a total professional and extremely talented. She knows how to make the couple comfortable while still having a good time. I would recommend Erin to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing photos

My husband and I are what you would call incredibly awkward in front on a camera. Erin put us right at ease and took some of the best photos of us. She listened to what we wanted out of our photos and made sure we had all the shots. I would highly recommend Erin!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Erin Lane Photography 8
    Erin Lane Photography 9

Tara · Married on 04/29/2018

We could not be happier!!! Erin took our engagement photos and captured every incredible moment at our wedding. It was very easy being comfortable in front of the camera with Erin - she is a pro and makes you feel at ease and has an amazing eye! When we saw all the photos from the engagement shoot we instantly got excited to see how the wedding photos would turn out. And she did not disappoint! Everyone who has seen our photos just raves at the quality and feeling she captures in them. She also was an amazing help during the wedding keeping things (and me) calm and moving smoothly. I highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Erin Lane Photography 10
    Erin Lane Photography 11
    Erin Lane Photography 12
    Erin Lane Photography 13
    Erin Lane Photography 14

Hilary · Married on 04/21/2018

We are so pleased with our wedding photos! They look amazing and the turn around was faster than we expected. Erin and her crew were so nice, professional, and really did an incredible job capturing our day. Throughout the planning process, Erin was helpful, answering our questions and making great suggestions. We highly recommended her and hope some day to use her photography services again!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Amber · Married on 01/12/2018

Erin was the absolute best! We used her for both our engagement and wedding photos and they came out INCREDIBLE. To top it off she is a joy to work with! She is super helpful and makes the awkward situation of being in front of a camera a breeze. She kept us laughing the entire time and was prepared for everything the day threw at us. I do not think I would have been able to get through this process without her help. She went above and beyond our expectations and I could not recommend her more. We love you Erin!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Mary · Married on 12/02/2017

I cannot say enough about Erin. My husband and I are so incredibly happy with our wedding photos, all of our guests have raved about how well Erin Lane Photography captured the evening. Erin was a joy to work with, I trusted her taste completely and on the day of she got our photos down smoothly and quickly so we could spend the whole night dancing! After the wedding, she got us lots of photos for our sneak peak and now that all of the photos are back, we can't wait to order our album. Pictures got back quickly and Erin was great about keeping us posted.
    5/5, 10/10, two thumbs up and all!

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Erin Lane Photography 15
    Erin Lane Photography 16

Jean Marie · Married on 09/02/2017

Erin is AMAZING! We are so happy that we had her photograph our engagement session as well as our wedding. We love all of our photos. She also works extremely well with children!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Barbara · Married on 08/25/2017

It has been a pleasure working with Erin! All the photos came out gorgeous and couldn’t have asked for a better photographer on our big day. She has helped make this process so easy from our engagement shoot to the wedding. We are forever grateful for capturing all the special moments and making it so fun along the way. Truly thankful for her talents and her team. Erin was highly recommended by a former colleague and we will continue to recommend her!
    Barb and Brian 8/25/17

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/06/2017

Erin was a godsend for our destination wedding! I'm honestly not sure how we could have done this without her - from the very start of the planning process, she was fantastic in explaining and guiding us through the process. She was really thorough, her documents and contracts were very clear and she also went above and beyond in explaining anything that might have confused us. When it came to the trip and ceremony itself, Erin was phenomenal - she beautifully captured not only our day but the little moments leading up to it, too. I was thrilled with her from start to finish, and so glad she was a part of our trip!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Erin Lane Photography 17
    Erin Lane Photography 18

Dana · Married on 05/28/2017

Erin and her team did a phenomenal job. She was amazing at wrangling family and groomsmen and really prioritized exactly what we spoke about beforehand. Overall experience was excellent and I’m really happy with how the pictures turned out.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Anayara · Married on 01/07/2017

Erin photographed our wedding at the Highlands Country Club this past January and she captured our day beautifully. We are beyond happy with the photographs and our gorgeous leather bound album. The day of the wedding her and her assistant Mandy were super patient and knew just how to manage all of the situations they were presented with. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Joanna · Married on 10/22/2016

Erin is amazing! She was able to bring out vibrant colors even on our rainy wedding day at Locust Grove. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera (which is something we are not used to - I recommend doing an engagement session before the wedding, it definitely helps). Erin was also very responsive and helpful with any questions we had about planning a wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Moriah · Married on 10/16/2016

Erins work speaks for itself! She is very talented and passionate about every shot she takes. She worked with our budget and helped make our wedding day as smooth as possible. We loved every shot we recieved from her and would hire her again and again.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

Erin was a total professional and lovely to work with. She made me feel beautiful, comfortable, and at ease. The photos she took for our engagement photo shoot and our wedding are stunning. There are many of us and our friends & family which we adore. I would highly recommend her to any future client.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Christina · Married on 08/21/2016

What can I say! Erin was amazing to work with. She photographed my wedding day and our photos are beyond what was expected. Erin and her assistant were quick and efficient doing their job and we could not have asked for a better photographer! And what a sweetheart she is! :)

Sent on 09/12/2016

Erica · Married on 08/20/2016

I dont even know where to begin when talking about all the great things Erin has done for Mike and I on our wedding day! She kept me calm, and on schedule, fixed my eye lashes, helped me get into my dress and kept me looking flawless for all of our amazing pictures. We created a package that fit my budget and needs, and my husband and I could not be more in love with our photos. Erin has an awesome style and eye for images, and completely blew us away with the quality of the photos. She captured all of the emotion of the day and the love and romance was radiating through our images. I can not say enough great things about her and her services. She was punctual, professional, kind and fun and I recommend her to anyone looking to pictures that are classic yet unique in their own ways. Thank you Erin!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Erin was a pleasure to work with. She was open to all of my ideas and has quite a creative eye. I would definitely recommend Erin Lane Photography and look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Alison · Married on 09/05/2015

Erin was great to work with! She's so friendly and has a great personality! I love her work and will be using her again in the near future! I got so many compliments on my photos from my wedding and engagement shoot! Would definitely recommend Erin !!!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2014

There is not one bad thing that you could say about Erin. Throughout my entire engagement and wedding planning process she has been there every step of the way! She did our engagement photo shoot which was phenomenal! Everyone raved at how amazing our pictures turned out! As a gift to my husband I so did a boudoir photo shoot with Erin as well! She took the time to plan out poses ahead of time, and the day of the shoot made sure that I was completely comfortable with each pose. I cannot wait to see our wedding pictures and look forward to using Erin for all of our future photos )

Sent on 10/06/2014

Margot · Married on 08/27/2016

Erin and her assistant Christina were amazing!! As someone who is not super comfortable in front of a camera (same goes for my husband), I can wholeheartedly say that Erin did a fantastic job putting us at ease, helping us GET comfortable, and made the process silly and fun. More importantly, she helped keep everyone on schedule and running behind the scenes. We absolutely LOVE how our photos turned out, everything from the getting ready shots to the portraits and reception are great - Erin did a wonderful job of capturing the best moments of our wedding, and getting a variety of our guests in the shots at the reception. 100% recommend her! THANK YOU ERIN!!

Sent on 10/23/2016