Erin Kaye Photography Reviews

19 | Manhattan, MT

19 Reviews for Erin Kaye Photography

19 Erin Kaye Photography Reviews

Cate · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely wonderul! Choosing Erin to be our wedding photographer was the best wedding decision we made!

Beth · Married on 08/12/2016

I would definitely recommend Erin to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer! She shot my sister's wedding a few years ago and we were so impressed with the way that she captured the day that it was an easy choice to use her for my wedding as well. Erin was very helpful, flexible, easy to work with, and made sure that everyone looked great in the photos.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Erin Kaye Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Beth! It's been so wonderful working with you and your family!

Emma · Married on 07/23/2016

Erin was absolutely wonderful to work with! She did an amazing job capturing our special day. Six months later and I still, from time to time, just sit a flip through all the beautiful photos. Erin was also so easy to work with. She was responsive and flexible and did a great job managing the crazy and hectic day with grace and humor. If I had the chance, I would choose her over and over again for our wedding.

Miranda · Married on 07/17/2016

Erin was absolutely amazing to work with and all of our wedding photographs were SO beautiful. We really appreciated her passion, her genuine personality, and her love for her job! We will definitely recommend her to friends and family looking for a photographer!

Erin · Married on 06/12/2016

Erin Kaye Photography captured my engagement and wedding in a way that no one else could. Erin Kaye is creative, fun, fast to respond, and very professional. I recommend her for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Erin Kaye Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Erin!!

Lydia · Married on 04/15/2016

Erin took our engagement pictures and we absolutely loved working with her! Not only is she incredibly talented, she is flexible, creative, and easy to work with! She braved chilly weather and put us at ease! She is one of the few photographers in the valley that gives you access to and permission to print ALL the pictures she takes. She was also prompt to get them to us. We loved working with Erin and highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Erin Kaye Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, you're very sweet!

Aaron · Married on 08/08/2015

Erin took the extra time to meet with us prior to choosing her as a photographer and during this time we were able to ask her many questions and understand her style of photography. She has many wedding packages to choose from to meet the different needs of couples. She made us laugh during our whole session and we could tell that she truly loves her job. We have had a difficult time choosing pictures to print as they are all so wonderful. She was even prepared to take our pictures in the rain. We would recommend Erin as she will do an amazing job of capturing your special day. She was also very prompt at getting our pictures back to us.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Erin Kaye Photography's reply:

THANK YOU Amber and Aaron! XOXO!

Melody · Married on 08/01/2015

If you are looking for a photographer, look no further! Erin Kaye Photography is simply phenomenal at her job, and as a person as well. I think it is important to feel comfortable around someone who is capturing one of the most important days of your life, and Erin is so wonderful to be around. She works so thoroughly, and moves around with such grace that you don't even know she's there! We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos, they captured who my husband and I are through and through. To be able to look back and have such amazing photos to remember our wedding day is such a treasure. Erin Kaye Photography captured my senior photos, family photos, and now wedding photos, and we will continue to use her for everything to come in the future!

Shaleigh · Married on 07/25/2015

Erin was so fun to work with, got the pictures back to me in less than 10 days, and all the pictures turned out AMAZING!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Erin Kaye Photography's reply:

THANKS Shay! It was a BLAST!

Cierra · Married on 07/10/2015

Erin was amazing. She captured our special day perfectly

Misty · Married on 09/20/2014

Erin Kaye Photography was WONDERFUL to work with. I had a very tight budget, and Erin was able to accommodate any and every request. It's easy to feel comfortable around Erin and I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Erin Kaye Photography's reply:

THANKS Misty! You guys were SO wonderful!

Erin Kaye Photography was the best choice we could have made for our wedding photos. Erin was professional, fun, and a great asset to our event. She is obviously very experienced and was able to anticipate needs we weren't even aware of. I would recommend her work to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2015

THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Jana · Married on 08/17/2013

Erin is amazing to work with! She is very professional and genuinely makes you feel at ease. Not to mention her pictures are absolutely exquisite and imaginative! I will always call Erin Kaye Photography for all my photography needs

Sent on 05/29/2015

Erin Kaye Photography's reply:

THANK YOU Jana! Much appreciated :)

Jessica · Married on 08/02/2013

I have hired Erin for both my wedding and for my younger brother's graduation pictures. Erin's beautiful pictures are only superseded by her incredible smile, laughter, and joy she brings to your event or photo session. I know her both professionally and personally and can't imagine trusting anyone as much as I trusted her in capturing our special moments. I recommend her all the time to friends and family.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Erin Kaye Photography's reply:

THANK YOU SO much Jess! Hope all is well with you guys! xoxo!

Ashleigh · Married on 08/18/2007

Erin is fantastic!. She made our wedding day so special by providing us with many amazing photos. She was easy to work with, fun to have there, and didn't make us feel like we needed to be perfect all the time. my favorite pictures are the candid shots. She has such a great eye and unique ideas. She also allowed us to be ourselves in the photographs. Since our wedding, Erin Kaye has photographed both of our daughters first year in pictures, among others. We highly recommend her with no reservations.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Erin Kaye Photography's reply:

Awe, thanks Ash! Have LOVED photographing your family and look forward to working with you for years to come :)

Miranda · Married on 07/30/2016

Erin Kaye Photography is absolutely amazing! She's incredibly talented, timely and accommodating to the needs and requests of her clients. Not once did I have to keep track of what Erin was doing during our wedding day, because I didn't have to. She captured all of the details and our loved ones effortlessly and our images turned out beautiful. Erin is professional and easy going which allows each bride & groom to be unique in her lens. Book her! ~Miranda & Eric J.

Laura Beth · Married on 09/18/2016

Erin was fantastic! She did an amazing job capturing our day in a beautiful way. All the pictures were amazing and on top of that she was really fun to work with and brought a great energy.

Beth · Married on 09/18/2016

Erin was Fantastic! She made our special day even more fun and took gorgeous and fun photos!