Erin Kaiulani Photo Reviews

7 | Mission Viejo, CA

7 Reviews for Erin Kaiulani Photo

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn Campbell · Married on 10/20/2019

Best Weddinf Photographer ever!

My fiancé and I hired Erin to do our wedding photography and we are so glad we did! Erin is a passionate photographer who is truly talented. She has such an amazing eye for great photography spots, and amazing poses. Her warm and bubbly personality made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and helped us to take photos of amazing moments. Not only did Erin take amazing photos but she really went above and beyond to make our experience amazing! She never once looked at her watch to tell us to move it along when we were taking photos. I feel like she would have stayed all day if it meant getting the perfect shot. In addition, she gave us photos the very next day to make sure we could have photos for Christmas cards. She finished the remaining photos in less then a month which was amazing! She is such an amazing photographer I recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie McGrath · Married on 10/04/2019

Excellent ! ! !

Erin was the most responsive and organized person right from the very beginning! Her energy is contagious and she absolutely loves what she does! Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking and she gets every single detail and shot you could ever want. She goes absolutely above and beyond and makes you feel like a rockstar in situations that might feel awkward or uncomfortable to some. She is so talented and we could not have asked for a better photographer ! She has captured every single moment of our beautiful day and now we have that to look back on for the rest of our lives. We continue to get compliments on our pictures! Thank you Erin for your creative eye and talent !

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Philip

Philip Davey · Married on 07/20/2019

Nothing short of exceptional!!

Where to start, Erin is well organized, fun, and most importantly, an absolutely stellar photographer. Her crew was on time and were great at getting in the mix and taking the photos we wanted while also somehow staying in background to not impede on the special moments of that day. She knows all the tips and tricks to help photos turn out the beat they possibly can. When it came to the reception she and her crew were very attentive and aware, making sure to capture all of our greatest moments of the night. Erin’s pricing is quite fair. She is not the cheapest but it is definitely for good reason. For those of you out there looking for a photographer who will absolutely exceed expectations, look no further and book Erin and her crew!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 03/09/2019

More than a dream come true

Erin, and her partner, are not only extremely professional photographers but so much fun. They make you feel so comfortable and natural. Instead of making you smile by telling you to, they share jokes or say funny comments to get that genuine look for the camera. They are very friendly and interactive with all of the guests as well and ensure that every moment, big or small, is captured of your big day. I would highly recommend Erin to anyone who asked and am more then happy to explain why. There are so many amazing things to say, how could you not book her! She also includes some bonus things within the package, so look out for those goodies as well.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Alyssa Benny · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Work Erin Kaiulani Photo!

Erin Kaiulani Photo is the single most valuable investment we made on our wedding day. This incredible photography team did so much more than capture our special day. From our first kick off call through the last song, Erin offered endless support, advice, and friendship. Her innovative style and effortless professionalism brought confidence and beauty to every photo captured. The love that shines through in pictures of the people and the moments that made our wedding day so special will be cherished forever. We could not have been more impressed with our experience working with Erin and team and look forward to partnering with her again!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Erica · Married on 05/15/2016

A pleasurable experience

Erin was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She communicated and responded in a timely manner to any questions or concerns. We were pleased with her professionalism and even more pleased when we received our photos. We had given her certain requests and she captured our special moments and every detail of our Glamping wedding, keeping those requests in mind and delivering. I would hire Erin again with out a doubt. Thank you again for your awesome work.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2019

3.4
      1.0
      1.0

Has The Talent but Significantly Lacks People Skills

This review is a bitter sweet one for me to leave but I thought others might want to be aware of what their in for before booking with Erin. For starters I want to say that the pictures were excellent and I wouldn't have wanted them any other way.
    To put this in the most polite way I can, Erin's level of professionalism on the day of mine and my husbands wedding was terrible at the very least. She had an attitude with most of my family members (my sisters especially) and made it completely unenjoyable and uncomfortable for myself and everyone around.
    One example in particular was she seemed extremely stressed with all the bridesmaids and myself getting ready at the same time so she rushed them and told them they needed to get out of the room. Not to mention her comment to my mom to "do a little less talking and more smiling". It was embarrassing to say the least.
    I don't know of one person at my wedding that had a pleasant experience with her which left me apologizing to several people on her behalf.
    Erin has incredible talent but lacks the people skills significantly. For this reason I won't be recommending her to anyone I know.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Erin Kaiulani Photo's reply:

Hi Stephanie and George,

We are so sorry this was your experience with Erin Kaiulani Photo. We take your experience very seriously, and want to remedy it in anyway that we can. We sent you an email expressing our sincerest apologies for the points you made. I would love the opportunity to chat with you.

Respectfully,Erin Kaiulani Photo