erin jean photography Reviews

View more information

• Kelly
    Kelly R. Married on 07/16/2021

Erin Jean is amazing!

Erin is a dream to work with! She is such a kind, fun, and genuine woman. We hired Erin for our engagement photos and our wedding day and she’s been so fun to get to know. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable for the moment we met her. Her work is so beautiful and I’m so grateful we’ll have the beautiful photos she took for years to come! I highly recommend Erin!
  • Shay
    Shay P. Married on 05/22/2021

Gorgeous photos!

Erin Jean's photos speak for themselves! Not only do I love the style of her photography, but I always knew I wanted to work with Erin for my wedding day! She is such a breeze to work with - beyond professional and beyond knowledgeable. Your photographer is with you all day long on your wedding day and I wouldn't have wanted anyone but Erin!
  • Christiana
    Christiana T. Married on 09/28/2019

The Most Amazing Wedding Photographer

Erin Jean is simply the most AMAZING wedding photographer EVER. Not only did she capture our wedding with the most incredible photos, her radiant personality and golden heart made you feel like old friends. She took the most beautiful, incredible and stunning wedding photos, capturing every minute of our magic and love story. We could not be more thrilled and honored that Erin captured our wedding. If you are getting married, Erin Jean is THE wedding photographer to choose! She is a dream to work with and her photos are breathtaking. Thank you so much Erin!
  • Wendy
    Wendy Married on 08/20/2016
    My husband and I could not be any happier with our engagement/wedding photos from Erin! If you choose Erin as your photographer, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Erin is one of the nicest people I have ever met and made us feel so comfortable from the moment we met her – which is SO important (no one wants awkward wedding photos)! Erin's photography speaks for itself and I just love it. Our love, happiness and details were captured perfectly and I know my husband and I will treasure these photos forever.
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 06/11/2016
    Erin is such a fabulous photographer. She catches you in the perfect lighting and angles. Her bubbly, fun attitude is great to work with and keeps you smiling all day. Her work is outstanding and turns out the pictures you will keep for a lifetime!
  • User1197543 2+ years ago
    Erin Jean Photography provided me with all of my photography needs for our June 1st wedding - from engagement to wedding day. I cannot say enough about Erin - she is beyond words! Her work is unbelievable and she is literally one of the nicest people I have ever met. Our engagement session had to be canceled two times because of rain and then the below zero Wisconsin temperatures, but Erin was bound and determined to make it the third time around and she turned a Wisconsin snow storm into a beautiful shoot (now that's dedication!!). She captured every little detail of our wedding perfectly, including those that you forget about. If you hire Erin has your photographer, I can promise you won't be disappointed!!
    Stephanie Married on 05/11/2013
    Erin Jean does amazing work and she is a blast to work with! Highly recommended!!!
  • User4407199 2+ years ago

Wonderful photographer

I hired erin jean for my wedding, and I was so impressed by the quality of her work. She did an amazing job working with my husband and I, who have a nineteen inch height difference. We were able to get beautiful photos from the ceremony and the dinner. The only thing I wish I had was more photo time. The options you could select were a bit short for photo time, and from when she arrived to when she left was not nearly as long as I wish it would have been. Also, be aware you need to pay for the rights to you photos separate from your package!
    Julia Married on 10/22/2010
    her photographs speak for themselves. she is very professional and has many great ideas. the price is a little high but you get what you pay for. we have had SOOO many compliments on our pictures. we love them.