Erin Cynthia Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Arianna
    Arianna Married on 11/21/2020

Incredible Experience

Erin was incredible! We were so nervous about being able to secure a photographer because we rushed our wedding a bit, but Erin was so flexible and able to capture everything we wanted and more. She showed up early, and run a super well organized ship! We only had Erin for 2 hours, she was able to get every photo we wanted, and even stayed an an extra hour after our rainstorm cleared out so we could take photos where my husband and I first met. We had relayed that it was fine for her to leave, but she insisted we stay until it cleared out so we could take the photos. We are both so grateful for that, as those photos not only turned out beautiful, but are such an important memory for us to hold onto forever. We got married in Hoboken during COVID so we had no staging and Erin was able to work her magic so all of our photos turned out perfectly (no cars, signs or pedestrians in the background, I don’t know how she pulled that off mid-day on a Saturday in Hoboken!). Erin was extremely prompt, professional, kind and overall just so so talented. So happy we used her services and highly recommend for your special occasion!!

Erin Cynthia Photography's reply:

wow! Thank you so much for the kind words!! Youre entire family was such a pleasure to work with and those images are some of my favorites. I hope the both of you are well and do wish to see you in the future! Best of luck to you and stay safe!
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 11/08/2020

Erin Cynthia is AMAZING!

We have had the pleasure of having Erin photograph our engagement shoot, and our micro wedding. We also have her booked for our big wedding next year and we are so excited! Erin’s laid back and fun personality immediately put us at ease and she made both shoots feel fun and genuine. She is also one of those incredibly gifted photographers that actually captures the couple’s style, versus making the photos fit their own brand. We cannot say enough good things about Erin! She is the best!
    Pollytia P. Married on 07/25/2020

Erin was very personable and easy to work with. She is also very professional and prompt and had the beautiful pictures ready very quickly !

I was very pleased with Erin’s work and I’m so happy I chose her for my wedding day. Her photos are gorgeous and the quality is great.
    Kelly M. Married on 06/14/2020

Absolutely the Best

Erin was nothing short of amazing for our wedding. Not only did she take beautiful pictures, but her ability to put me at ease even before the wedding is something I am eternally grateful for. Erin was responsive and SUPER accommodating to changes in plans, locations, and guest lists (darn COVID). She also made me feel super comfortable and, most importantly, confident when taking pictures. I hate taking pictures and am always so awkward. Erin made taking these pictures feel effortless and the pictures definitely reflect that. I will have Erin take any pictures I will ever need and recommend her to everyone. She is the whole package! We are thrilled with our experience and our pictures.

Erin Cynthia Photography's reply:

Kelly! You are the sweetest!! Thank you so much for the kind words, they mean the world to me. I look forward to seeing where life takes you both and hope to see you very soon! Stay Safe!!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 09/21/2019

I can't find the words to express my gratitude for Erin. Her pictures perfectly captured how I felt the day of my bridal shower. Erin has the calmest energy while being totally aware of all her surroundings... I couldn't have gotten through some of the craziness of the day without her. My dad was looking at all our photos last night and said he felt like he was there just looking at them!! Thank you so much for capturing the most magical day of my life so far. I can’t wait to work with you again!!!

Erin Cynthia Photography's reply:

Morgan you are so sweet! Thank you so much! I am so excited for your new adventure and wish you and Dan the best of luck in your new home in Florida! Enjoy the sun for me!
  • Ann
    Ann R. Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing experience

Erin was amazing to work with and we were thrilled with our photos! We moved to California shortly after our engagement and planning a wedding from across the country was stressful but working with Erin was a breeze. She made us feel so at ease during our engagement session and she was so great with us on the day of the wedding. Erin was prompt in responding to questions, sending us updates, and our photos. All of our photos were gorgeous and we loved working with her!

Erin Cynthia Photography's reply:

What a beautiful wedding! Love was oozing out of you guys and it was absolutely my pleasure to capture that. I wish you nothing but love and happiness! I look forward to seeing where your journey takes you!
    Erin B. Married on 06/20/2019

Maternity pictures

Recently booked Erin for our maternity pictures. I was blown away by the results. Being pregnant and extra hormonal you never know how you’re going to feel about different photos. Erin knows the exact angles to catch this momma at and the finished product was beyond any expectation I could have set. She made me comfortable enough to get some cute belly photos which I will cherish always. We received our gallery quickly and each picture was better than the next. Could not recommend any more!!

Erin Cynthia Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Erin!! This means the world to me! You are a beautiful Momma and I can't wait to get my hands on that little girl for newborn photos!
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 06/14/2019

Erin Cynthia is an amazing photographer! We had the privilege of having her as our wedding photographer and are absolutely in love our wedding photos!

My husband and I are so happy we chose Erin Cynthia as our wedding photographer!

Erin is amazing in so many ways!

She is a very talented photographer. Her photos are beautiful. She is a true artist. She is not afraid to take risks and think outside the box.

She is professional. In the year leading up to our wedding, she always responded to my emails, texts, and phone calls right away. She was always very sweet and never made me feel like a crazy, stressed out bride.

She is cool! She is down to try any idea you throw at her. She has a wonderful calming presence that makes you feel at ease.

Her price was very fair. She was actually less expensive than a lot of other photographers we looked at.

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Erin. If you have the privilege of working with her, you will not be disappointed.

Erin Cynthia Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the many kind words Alexis! You are such a sweet person, and I am so glad I got to meet you and your husband. I hope you are both doing well an dliving it up in the warmth of Texas! Hopefully, I get to see you again one day. THanks again!!
    Steve B. Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photographer

Erin is awesome! She was my wife and I’s wedding photographer last year. She was really wonderful to work with, incredibly responsive and down to earth! She was somehow able to capture every moment of our special day, blending seamlessly into the background without being overbearing. Our photos turned out amazing, she really has a great eye!! My family has since hired her several times for all kinds of photo sessions -family vacations, holiday shoots, etc, and they have all been up to par with our wedding experience as well.

Erin Cynthia Photography's reply:

You have the most incredible family! It is a pleasure seeing you every single time! Can we PLEASE get drinks??
    Kristy Married on 10/05/2018

AMAZING photographer !!!

everything about the experience was great . I was quite the anxious bride about pretty much everything and she made me few so much better about everything ! she listened to my wants and made them happen ! she is also very good at controlling a rowdy bunch of men ! he editing was beautiful and i would recommend her to anyone ! sweetest person ever !

Erin Cynthia Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor and a pleasure to be chosen to photograph your wedding day. I knew you would be a beautiful bride, but holy cow! You were stunning! I wish you and Billy nothing but good health and happiness!
    Kristian Married on 07/20/2018

Execptional experience

Erin and her team were simply... AMAZING! Thank you for making us feel comfortable on our special day! We loved our photos and would recommend Erin to anyone and everyone.

Thank you for working with our schedules for our trash the dress session, the beach/water photos came out to be STUNNING. Thank you!

Erin Cynthia Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I will remember your wedding forever, it was truly remarkable. I don’t think I’ve ever seen two people more in love. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 03/31/2018

Brilliant and Professional Wedding Photographer

We hired Erin for our wedding photography in March 2018. From start to finish Erin was extremely professional, reliable and responsive to e-mails. We had our engagement photoshoot with her, and she was so helpful in finding a location that completely fit the style we were going for. During the shoot, she made it so much fun and got the most unique shots. At the wedding she was, again, very professional, but also made the entire event so much fun. She snapped great candid photos while getting ready and during the wedding as well. When we were going through the photos, we were actually surprised at all of the great candid photos. She made us feel so comfortable we didn't even realize she was taking them. Since the wedding, I have recommended her to anyone that I knew that was getting married. Thank you so much for capturing our special day, Erin!!

Erin Cynthia Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! You are too sweet! I was honored to be a part of your wedding and am so happy you love your photos! It is really an incredible feeling to get to capture such an important day for my bride and grooms. Thank you for trusting in me. I hope to work with you and Artie again soon someday!