Erin Baker Harpist Reviews

5 | Baltimore, MD

5 Reviews for Erin Baker Harpist

Julia · Married on 09/20/2018

Erin Baker was my harp instructor for 2 years, she was always a great help and an outstanding teacher. She helped me become the harpist I am today.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2018

Truely proffresional, Added such an amazing element to our event. She learned some of our favorite songs just for our special event! Would defiantly hire her again and recommend to others!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/28/2018

Erin did an Incredible job at my wedding! She meet with us a few months before, I knew what song I wanted to walk down the aisle too and she of course said no problem ... And for the other parts I had no idea what I wanted played I was clueless! Erin went through every song possible and we were finally able to pick one me and my husband both loved! For the wedding she played beautifully and everyone raved how unique it was to have a harpist but also how amazing she was ! Erin made my day so memorable and very special!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kate · Married on 07/21/2018

Erin was absolutely incredible! I was pretty lost with selecting the right music for my wedding ceremony, but Erin was so patient and understanding. She happily took the extra time to meet with my husband and I on multiple occasions to select the perfect music. In the end, me, my husband, and our guests absolutely loved having the harp play as we walked down the isle. (PS she played Pat Benatar’s ‘We Belong’ as we walked out of the church...I don’t know what could have been a better way to end the ceremony!) My only complaint is that I wish my photographer took pictures of Erin playing so I could share!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Abigail · Married on 06/10/2018

Erin is an amazing harpist! She is very flexible when it comes to an outside wedding venue! She knows what she’s doing and does it with ease! I had a hard time picking songs for walking down the aisle but she made it so easy to find and pick songs that fit me! Will highly recommend her to anyone who needs an elegant live music choice for their ceremony!

Sent on 08/09/2018