Erika Cardoso Reviews

6 Reviews for Erika Cardoso

• Naomi

Naomi G. 路 Married on 06/06/2020

I love Erika!

I was recommended to Erika by another photographer for my wedding and I'm so glad we went with her! She was so easy to talk to and helped me plan the day so it would benefit her as the photographer as well as our plans.
    She accommodated us since we got married during COVID and had to change out location and time three times. She also came earlier when I asked her to because we couldn't have a late checkout during the pandemic which relieved me so much! I wanted those getting ready pics!
    When she came, her and her husband were complete professionals, with masks and gloves, guiding us all to get amazing pictures! She went above and beyond our expectations! And was so nice! My husband and I aren't great in front of the camera but she told us exactly how to pose and made us feel super comfortable!
    Thank you so much Erika, we love our pictures and are going to treasure them forever!

Alexis O. 路 Married on 03/14/2020

Nothing short of amazing!

My sister-in-law recommenced me to Erika and she said some wonderful things about that naturally I was excited to meet her! It was all true! She is punctual , so comfortable to work with , so so nice , patient , knows what she鈥檚 doing and overall goes above and beyond! She listened to every detail I wanted to see in my wedding video to even getting my must have bridal poses too! She offered us an extra day to shoot bc our timeline was super tight and we even brought our puglet Berry! I am def recommending her to all my friends , family and anyone who needs an extraordinary wedding photographer 馃挋

Janet A. 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Beautiful photos and quality!!!

I got married in 2018, and let me tell you! Erika and Edgar are an amazing team! They captured every moment a bride and groom would have wanted. I get so many compliments on the photos they provided and of course I鈥檓 always recommending her to everyone I know that are looking for a wedding photographer. You can always count on her for beautiful and great quality images! Look no further! She is the One lol

• Dinorah

Dinorah 路 Married on 09/29/2017

Always a pleasant experience!

Erika is an amazing photographer. She has been there to capture so many special moments in our lives. From our engagement, to our wedding, baby announcements, and family photos. Erika has given us the gift of capturing the happiest times in over lives. We are forever grateful to have her as our go to photographer. Erika is kind and fun to work with and we consider her a great friend. She cares about your vision and ideas. Her amazing skill behind the lens is impeccable and her editing is high quality. Thank you Erika for our beautiful photos!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Cynthia G. 路 Married on 10/08/2016

So Amazing!

Erika photographed our wedding. She was so easy to work with and made sure she captured all the special details of our wedding day. I highly recommend and have recommended Erika to all my friends and family. Thanks again Erika!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Amanda 路 Married on 08/22/2015

My FOREVER Photographer

Erika is a wonderful photographer. She is so great at what she does and I ALWAYS LOVE how my family photos come out. Erika is always considerate on what we want during our photo sessions, she takes her time and never rushes shots. Before leaving every session, she makes sure that we are happy with all of the different shots from the session. WE ALWAYS receive great comments about our family photos and I am thankful that we have Erika to capture our lifestyle photos for the rest of our lives! She has shot milestones for our engagement, wedding, maternity, lifestyle, and fun holiday sessions. I highly recommend booking Erika for any type of photo session you are considering, you will not be disappointed. Thank you to Erika for all of our gorgeous memories!

Sent on 09/16/2020