Erika Brown Photography Reviews

28 | Danville, IN

28 Reviews for Erika Brown Photography

28 Erika Brown Photography Reviews

Allison · Married on 06/16/2018

Erika is amazing! She is truly the best in the business and we feel so blessed to have worked with her! We would recommend her to everyone!!!

Kylie · Married on 05/11/2018

Erika and Austin did a fantastic job. Between our engagement photos and our wedding day, they make an amazing team and are highly organized. Our pictures turned out amazing, and they caught so many special moments for us to keep forever. We can not recommend them any more for their fantastic work!!! 6 out of 5 stars!

Marcie · Married on 03/17/2018

My daughter chose Erika Brown Photography to shoot her wedding last weekend, March 17, 2018. We already have the pictures and they are BEAUTIFUL! Erika and her husband were so very nice and easy to work with, professional, and efficient. They kept the pictures moving, stayed on a timeline, and captured moments that are priceless! I HIGHLY recommend Erika Brown Photography! Thank you, Erika!

• MissToMrs

Jessie · Married on 06/23/2017

Erika was amazing on our wedding day! My husband and I are so awkward in front of the camera but she made us feel so at ease. She captured every moment of our wedding day so beautifully. I am so grateful that we chose Erika to capture the memories we will look back on forever.

Amy · Married on 07/03/2016

Erika doesn't take any bad photos. She is professional, organized, and knows how to make you look good. We had our engagement photos taken in Chicago where my fiancé and I reside. The weather did not work in our favor with rain and wind working against us. However, you would never know in our photographs! They turned out beautifully. We are so lucky to have her for our Indianapolis wedding next summer!

Roc · Married on 06/11/2016

As father of the bride, it was critical for me to make this day the best experience possible for her. This bride is the only daughter of 6 kids, so you can only imagine the level of my motivation. Erika not only provided amazing photography, she is a wonderful lady. She's a brilliant professional with compassion. She understands what the bride and families are going through and what their goals are. She's very sensitive to the emotions of the moment and has perfected the art of capturing those without intruding upon them. Anyone can appreciate her tremendous photographic gifts by seeing her website, only those of us whom she has served can truly appreciate the full blessings of her gifts.

Lindsey · Married on 08/22/2015

Erika and Austin make an incredible team! They're willing to do almost anything to get the perfect shot and on your wedding day who doesn't want the perfect shot? From the very beginning Erica was flexible, working with us to find the perfect package to meet our needs. She kept the lines of communication open and answered any and every question I had quickly. Her work and final product is the best of all! My bridal portraits were amazing and the turn around was quick. She posted a sneak peek of our wedding on her blog in LESS THAN A WEEK! The pictures are fantastic and far exceeded my expectations. Erika and Austin are really great people and their work is too!

Lindsey · Married on 08/22/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/09/2015

Hiring Erika is the absolute best decision I made in the entire wedding planning process. She is wonderful! Her highest level package is actually more than I had originally budgeted for photography, but I decided to cut corners elsewhere to go ahead and book her with that package. I am so very glad I did! Like I said, best decision (other than my groom). She set me up with Beauty by Bre for the engagement shoot (and I ended up booking Bre for my wedding too), and my now-husband and I loved the entire shoot. It's amazing how much her and her husband Austin could accomplish in just two hours. We were both blown away when we saw the pictures. They were everything we hoped they would be! They were both fabulous at our wedding as well. She kept us on time and fit everything I'd requested in. They are both very good at being inconspicuous, but still getting the shots they want. She posts the sneak peek blog post after the event very promptly. I'm just waiting on our final pictures from the wedding now, but I am confident they will be amazing! I cannot recommend Erika Brown Photography enough. If you are considering her, please book her! You will not regret it.

• Jessie

Jessie · Married on 03/14/2015

Erika is an amazingly talented photographer and we couldn't be happier with her work. Because we decided to wait to see each other until the ceremony, we had some challenges in the timeline leading up to it. But Erika was a trooper--she expertly put together a moment-by-moment timeline that really allowed us to figure out the entire day from start to finish. It made the day so much smoother because we knew what to expect and what was coming. It also made it easier to keep the bridal party on schedule for pre-ceremony photos so everything started on time.

Erika and Austin also captured all the little details of the wedding and those special moments that we really wanted to make sure we had (the groom caught up in my veil, the first look when I came down the aisle) and she also suggested some cool creative shots (photo of us from the top of the hotel atrium laying on the floor of the lobby) that people just loved!

We had a great experience with Erika and definitely recommend her to anyone.

ashton · Married on 02/21/2015

Erika is extremely special to my husband and I because she has been there through the ENTIRE wedding process… My now-husband hired her to secretly capture his proposal to me, then we had our engagement photos, and finally the actual wedding day! During everything, she was SIMPLY AMAZING! Erika instantly made me feel as though I was an old and dear friend. She is so kind and such fun to be around, which is exactly what I wanted in a photographer.
    However, she gets even better than her fun and kind personality… She is a true professional as well. Erika was super easy to get a hold of when I needed, and she also kept up and stayed in touch with me during our entire engagement. She is not simply someone who snaps pictures and calls it "good photography," but she truly knows how to capture moments perfectly… between the posing, facial expressions, and lighting she made each and every picture look like "us."
    I've had MANY people say the same thing about Erika's pictures. In fact, here is a quote from one of my girlfriends, "Who did your photography? Not a single bad picture, I swear. Every picture is just so perfect. They capture y'all so well!"
    I could go on for days about how wonderful Erika is. The most important thing is that she helped make my engagement and my wedding day perfect. I cannot recommend her enough!!! THANK YOU ERIKA!!!

• X

Xiao · Married on 12/26/2014

Erika has been very professional and passionate about her job. We were in a rush in planning our wedding and reached out to her almost in the last minute. It has been a wonderful experience working with her and we enjoy her photos!

• X

Xiao · event on: 10/02/2014

We had an engagement photo session with Erika in downtown Atlanta. She has been very helpful in the entire process and we are satisfied with the photo quality.

Lindsay · Married on 09/20/2014

Erika Brown Photography was great to work with! Erika is super flexible and makes sure that you are getting exactly what you desire for your special day. She traveled out of state for us for our engagement pictures without question and we were so grateful. Both our engagement session and our wedding turned out with such beautiful photographs. She is also great with getting things back to you as soon as possible. We loved working with her ( and her husband on our wedding day) and you will too!

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/21/2014

Erika and Austin are such a wonderful couple to work with. They are so kind and easy to get along with which makes the process easier and less stressful. They did our engagement and wedding photos. I don't think there is a single photo from either session they took that we didn't love. When I retell the story of our wedding day I always include something about how much we loved our photographers. Our outdoor wedding was uprooted by a monsoon that appeared out of nowhere and the calmest and most reassuring people there were Erika and Austin! It was amazing how much they truly cared that our wedding day was perfect for us. Yes, they take incredible pictures that we will treasure forever. But they are also incredible people and a joy to work with. Who you work with matters!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Erika Brown Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Kaitlyn! We loved working with the two of you! I'm still amazed how quickly everyone got your reception put together after the rain. It was so beautiful! ...and...now you're a momma...your little girl is gorgeous!

Andre · Married on 06/07/2014

We searched high and low for the perfect photographer for our wedding and, to this day, we still can't believe we found her. It was a true blessing to have Erika as our photographer. Her work is absolutely amazing. She's so experienced, talented, helpful, professional, and friendly. Her husband, Austin, is also amazing! They make the perfect team! Thank you for making the beautifully capturing the wedding. Thank you for the unforgettableengagement sessions, the save the date magnets and the wedding photos! You're the best.

Summer · Married on 04/05/2014

Erika Brown is a fantastic photographer! Erika is the principal photographer, and always has a second photographer as well (usually her husband Austin). Having two photographers working together is great, because they can capture multiple viewpoints and spur-of-the-moment shots.

Erika and I met before we signed a contract (you should do this with every vendor!). She provided me with all the information on her pricing and packages, as well as having lots of examples of her previous work. She is happy to answer any questions and likes to have an idea of what her clients' story is. Her pricing is VERY reasonable, especially considering the high quality of service she provides.

Erika was fabulous on the wedding day! We had worked together beforehand to come up with a timeline for photographs. The day of, she made sure we stayed on track as much as possible, but was also flexible when needed. Her presence was so calming and positive. She and Austin had the perfect balance- they knew how to get great pictures without being bothersome or pushy.

To add to all this, their pictures were absolutely beautiful! The quality is fantastic, and its obvious the work was done by professionals. I have looked at the photos dozens of times, and continue to be pleased. Erika (and Austin) really captured the spirit of the day, and provided us with images that will hang on our walls for the rest of our lives.

I would definitely recommend Erika Brown's Photography services - she will go beyond your expectations!

Allison · Married on 05/28/2013

Erika and Austin were great to work with! They truly captured the essence and emotion of our engagement and wedding! They took my husband and I's personalities and used those to create amazing photographs that we will look back and cherish for the rest of our lives! This is a once in a lifetime event and you are going to relive the memory through your pictures; I would not have trusted such a feat with anyone else! I could not be more pleased with the way our pictures turned out and look forward to working with them again!

Bryce · Married on 05/11/2013

Erika and Austin provided a great memory of the wedding. The pictures are FABULOUS and creative! LOVE, Love, Love!

Ashton · Married on 02/23/2013

Erika and Austin were hired by my fiancé to capture the moment when he proposed to me. They could double as secret agents because I had no idea they were there taking pictures until after the proposal and they came to meet me! Beyond that, they were so kind and happy, they made me feel as though I was a family member of theirs and not just a client. The pictures turned out beautifully; I cannot say enough to express how wonderful they are! Erika also provided the fastest service I have ever had and kept in great contact with me. Truly an AMAZING and talented team of photographers!!

Ellen · Married on 12/22/2012

Erika was always so professional, always making sure we were comfortable and got all of the shots we had in mind. She was always up for trying something new! An amazing talent and got our pictures back to us so quickly and with wonderful quality. Everyone LOVES her pictures! I did a lot of researching and the wedding packages she offers are the best value around! I recommend her to everyone who wants their wedding day captured beautifully!

Jereamy · Married on 10/27/2012

She was very very helpful and understood everything we were looking for. I would recommend her to anyone. The flexibility for schedules and ability to make it custom just for us was great.

Heather · Married on 09/01/2012

We hired Erika for our destination wedding in Las Vegas, NV over Labor Day weekend. Erika and her husband Austin made us feel very comfortable during our engagement photo session. They were patient with us and had a lot of good ideas about posing and great feedback on how we were doing. She is very reasonably priced, got our photos to us in a timely manner and while very professional, also friendly. One of my favorite things about Erika is that she is calm and confident, this helped calm my nerves and to trust her. While looking for a wedding photographer in Vegas we just couldn’t find anyone that had the quality of Erika while offering so much. Luckily, Erika and Austin were willing to join us in Vegas for our special day! We couldn’t be happier with their work. They photographed our rehearsal dinner, getting ready, wedding and reception. My family loved having them around and appreciated how they put everyone at ease. Erika was always available, especially with helping me put together a timeline for the big day. She also helped me decide on whether or not we should do a ‘first look’ (I’m SO glad we did!). She has a wide variety of affordable packages so that you can decide what is best for you. I think having a photographer that you can trust to take the right photos and to do what was discussed the day before the wedding is SO important. The actual day of the wedding there are too many other things going on and Erika is very competent and makes a GREAT team with her husband.
    We also appreciate Erika’s efforts to keep up with technology. She has online proofing for all of the guests at the wedding so that they can order prints or other products from her. She also just started designing apps for couples, which is like having a wallet of photos. My mom loves this so she can show the pictures to everyone on her ipad and iphone. We can’t say enough about Erika Brown Photography, this is by far one of our best decisions regarding the wedding!

Renee · Married on 06/16/2012

Erika was an absolutely amazing photographer! Her and her assistant made our wedding pictures flawless and painless. When I met with her before the wedding, she thought of a lot of things that helped me to better plan my big day. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a very professional, personable, reliable, amazing photographer!

j · Married on 12/30/2011

Erika and her husband, Austin, did a wonderful job photographing both our engagement and wedding photographs. The sessions we had with them were comfortable and fun. If you haven't already, check out her website and blog for examples of her beautiful photographs. Trust me, if you choose her to capture your special event, you will not be disappointed. She provides an artistic eye that will leave you with far more than the standard posed photographs. She captures moments and looks that you will treasure forever!

- J.Z.M.