Erie Wedding & Event Services Reviews

5 | Erie, PA

5 Reviews for Erie Wedding & Event Services

Erica Ploski · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Erie Wedding and Events Is Top Notch!

Eve and her team were very easy to communicate with and they paid attention to every detail of my request. My family and friends remarked on how much they enjoyed the music selection and that they were also impressed. I had a few odd songs from way back and they were somehow able to located those songs. I cannot say enough positives about this experience and I would not hesitate to book them for another event.

Sent on 07/20/2020

Erie Wedding & Event Services's reply:

Thanks Erica!! It felt SO GOOD to be out at your event celebrating! I'm really happy your guests enjoyed themselves. I can't thank you enough for allowing us to serve your celebration!

Sarah Montgomery · Married on 06/05/2020

Photographer

Absolutely amazing! Quick to respond to all our questions. Met us at the venue the night before the wedding to discuss the big day. Very friendly. We had a lot of fun doing our photos. Highly recommend Erie Photography

Sent on 06/12/2020

Tamara Fuente · Married on 08/11/2018

Galla wedding

Eve was a delight right from the very start! My wedding day was stress free and smooth sailing, Eve made sure of it. I love how personable she is when it comes to music selection to make sure she plays all the songs you want for those special moments. I would and have recommended Erie Wedding and Events to all my friends and family.

Sent on 06/12/2020

Erie Wedding & Event Services's reply:

Thank you very much Tamara! Your laid back wedding was definitely one that I will remember fondly for many years to come. I appreciate you sharing your experience with others! Thank you again!

Erica Danik · Married on 04/30/2016

Chose Eve! You will not regret it!

I had the pleasure of working with Eve during my wedding nearly 4 years ago. I had first found out about Eve's services when I was researching potential DJs on thumbtack. When I reached out to Eve what amazed me most was her communication skills. Eve was quick to respond, and so personable that I felt like I was talking to a good friend. I knew that Eve was the right choice for me! As my wedding day got closer, despite a 2-hour travel time between Eve and myself, Eve met my fiance and I to discuss specifics. On the day of my rehearsal, I was so frustrated with the quietness and lack of communication with my own wedding coordinator (that my venue provided) that I ended up letting Eve take the lead. This was a decision I do not regret making! Eve made sure everything on my wedding day ran flawlessly. Looking back on 4 years ago I am so happy that I chose Eve for my wedding needs. Please consider Eve for all your wedding needs, I know you will not regret working with her!

Sent on 06/11/2020

Erie Wedding & Event Services's reply:

Thank you Erica! I had so much fun at your wedding and I have fond memories. I really appreciate you sharing your experience with others.