Erie Wedding Ceremonies by Karolina Reviews

8 | Erie, PA

8 Reviews for Erie Wedding Ceremonies by Karolina

Sherry · Married on 02/17/2017

Karolina was absolutely wonderful. It was better than I ever expected. She tailored everything to us and her personal touches are key. She is very caring and easy to talk to. I would recommend her for any type of wedding.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Erie Wedding Ceremonies by Karolina's reply:

Awe thank you Sherry! All the best to you and John!

Dustin · Married on 12/21/2016

Karolina is absolutely amazing!! She went above and beyond to make our ceremony special.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jason · Married on 10/15/2016

Karolina is the best my wife and I could have asked for! She was very professional and at the same time very personable. Karolina was available for anything we needed. Karolina made our ceremony memorable and personable Karolina was anything we could have asked for and more. I would recommend Karolina to anyone if you want the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 01/28/2017

Erie Wedding Ceremonies by Karolina's reply:

Oh my thank you for such kind words. This really means so much to me and I am so grateful I got to know you and Miranda!

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

This vendor would be the perfect officiant to make your wedding "Your Wedding " . She makes the entire ceremony so personal and directed completely around the couple. Karolina puts so much caring into her services, including contacts prior to ceremony and getting to know the couple and how their relationship made it to the level of marriage. She adds individual meaning to the ceremony and also keeps it interesting and keeps guests involved. She would be the best choice anyone could possibly make on their special day.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Michael & Sharon · Married on 09/17/2016

Karolina was just amazing!! We wanted a unique ceremony and she had many suggestions and was open to anything we wanted. She has a great personality and sense of humor. We spent most of the meetings before the ceremony laughing and chatting like we were old friends, and now we are friends! Thank you for making our day so great.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/09/2016

I had the honor to witness Karolina officiant my friends, Tara and Kaitlin's, wedding in June. Karolina brought both love and laughter to the ceremony. It was everything I knew the brides had wanted. With Karolina, not only will you be getting an officiant, but you will also be gaining a friend. For anyone looking for an officiant, I have no doubt that Karolina will make your wedding day perfect.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Tiffany · Married on 07/02/2016

Karolina helped make our wedding day picture perfect. She got to know each of us personally and used it to truly customize our ceremony. We are so happy she was recommended to use and she could celebrate with us on our special day. We love her and would recommend her without a doubt!

Sent on 09/28/2016

TARA · Married on 06/25/2016

Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Karolina as our officiant! She did such a wonderful job making our day perfect! Our guests were ranting over how great she was!! She added her personality to our ceremony and brought her beautiful passion for weddings! I can guarantee Karolina will make your wedding day as perfect as you imagine it!

Sent on 10/04/2016