Erica Leigh Photography Reviews

View more information

• Cheyanne
    Cheyanne C. Married on 05/16/2020

Engagement photo session

Erica was incredible! She did an amazing job capturing the best moments between my fiancé and I and we genuinely enjoyed the fun moments and overall experience. Perfect for anyone looking to capture those intimate moments or even the more lighthearted family ones.

Erica Leigh Photography's reply:

Awe!! Thank you so much for the kind words! I had an amazing time with you two! Glad I could capture those sweet, intimate and fun moments of you two!
    Kayla C. Married on 09/28/2019

Great Prics For a Wonderful Service

Very friendly personality and helpful. She works well with groups large and small. Definitely glad we used her as our wedding photographer.

Erica Leigh Photography's reply:

Awe! Thank you Kayla! It was a pleasure to meet you two and your family! Glad I could photograph your special day! ♡
  • Amber
    Amber P. Married on 12/30/2016

Amazing wedding photos!

Our wedding pictures were beautiful. Erica did a wonderful job and really took the time to get perfect pictures. Also she was always available and happy to answer questions.
  • LaPorsha
    Laporsha S. Getting married on 03/19/2022

Unprofessional, Poor Quality, & got Pictures late

I used her based on some of her pictures on her page and she is on Wedding wire. I was ripped off. Me and my fiancé had a horrible experience with this photographer. I paid $200 to get engagement pictures and I was told I would get them back within 2-3 weeks. I was very patient and waited. When I contacted her on the 3rd and 4th week she just kept giving me the run around, calling me lady instead of my name, and then no response. When my fiancé called her on the 6th week she said they would be ready she just had to edit them. We finally got the pics 2 months and 2 weeks instead of 2-3 weeks. The only thing that was edited was her name was put on every photo. The quality of most of the pictures is horrible. I asked her if she could fix the pictures and she agreed she would. 4 months later it’s still not done. I had to go in and edit my own pictures!