Erica Kay Photography Reviews

Erica Kay Photography 3
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Trinkle · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing and professional photographer

Erica photographed myself and my husband, Alan's, weddding on May 18, 2019. She, and her husband, did a FANTASTIC job! Our pictures are amazing and she captured so many little things I never even got to see at the wedding. When I look back at our pictures it gives me such a happy feeling to remember such a great day. My favorite part of her pictures is she captured all of the happy emotions of the day including myself, Alan, and all our family and friends. She is truly an exceptional artist.
    - Kaitlin and Alan Jones-

Sent on 08/22/2019

Erica Kay Photography's reply:

You're so wonderful, Kaitlin! I'm honored to have been able to capture so many happy moments for you and Alan! xoxo
  • Velma

Velma Jones · Married on 05/18/2019

Alan and Kaitlin's Wedding

Erica Kay Photography did a wonderful job on our son and his new wife’s engagement and wedding photographs...Alan and Kaitlin. She really captured the touching moments of their wedding and also the good time that was had by all. We would highly recommend Erica Kay Photography to anyone that has a special occasion coming up.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Erica Kay Photography's reply:

Thank you, Velma! It was definitely a good time and I'm so happy to have been a part of it! I appreciate you recommending me!
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Trinkle · Married on 05/18/2019

Fabulous photography

Wow. Erica did a fantastic job on our daughters wedding. I sat down crying many happy tears looking at the great shots of the entire day. She captured so many happy,wonderful,heartfelt moments. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Erica Kay Photography's reply:

I'm so honored to have captured those beautiful memories! Thank you for welcoming me into those moments!
  • Alan

Alan Jones · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing photographer!

Erica was a blast to work with! Very professional.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Veronica · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing photographer to work with

Erica is so organized and professional. She is on time and is flexible. She has met with us on Sundays, at night, basically whenever we needed her too. Thank you so much Erica. You ability to capture our special moments is amazing.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Maria · Married on 03/16/2019

Erica was the photographer for my friend Kelsey’s wedding (I was a bridesmaid) and she was AMAZING!! Made us all so comfortable and most importantly put the couple first!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Megan · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!

I don't have enough good things to say about Erica and her husband. First off they are some of the nicest people I've ever met and they were so awesome to work with! We started planning our wedding from South Carolina and Erica was super helpful & accommodating throughout the whole process. Erica kept everything organized and professional and has been so personable throughout the whole experience. We had both our engagement photos and wedding photos taken by Erica Kay Photography and I'm so impressed with how all of our pictures came out. They are AMAZING! Our photo sessions felt laid back and Erica and her husband really took their time to make sure they got the perfect photos (which they did!). I honestly could not have asked for a better photographer. I 100% recommend Erica Kay Photography if you are in need of a photographer!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Susan · Married on 10/06/2018

So Perfect!

Erica Kay Photography made the entire process AMAZING for us! Her willingness to travel and explore for the perfect locations made for the BEST photos! Planning a wedding is stressful, so I was incredibly relieved to find Erica. Everything was very relaxed, but still attentive. One thing that sets Erica apart is the 'photo reveal' she did for us at the end. She gathered snacks and our favorite beverages and met with us to view the pictures and create an album together. From engagement pictures, until receiving our final album, everything was amazing and so effortless!! I couldn't be happier to have had her capture our big day!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 09/29/2018

The perfect day captured beautifully

Erica Kay Photography captured our wedding perfectly! We LOVED working with Erica and her husband, Antonio. They're both so full of love & joy and truly cared about capturing every aspect of our wedding through photographs (beautiful photographs I must add 😍). They took the stress right out of our planning. From creating a timeline together, to understanding every detail, Erica had it covered. On our wedding day everything fell into place, photos were taken on time, which meant we weren't late for dinner 🤗, and she captured the most amazing sunset photos at just the right moment. After our wedding when it came time for our photo reveal, Erica and Antonio invited us into their home to view all of our photos on a large screen, AND they had delicious food for us to snack on! After the reveal, Erica had already prepped a digital version of our photo album, we just simply had to play around with layouts and photos to make it the way we wanted it. The album is perfect and I can't thank Erica Kay Photography enough for photographing our wedding ❤️

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Erica Kay Photography 4
    Erica Kay Photography 5
    Erica Kay Photography 6

Edward and Jeiko Durusan · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Wedding Photographer

We must say we loved Erica the day we met her. We met with multiple photographers but once we met Erica we instantly knew we found our photographer. We must say she was more than a photographer, she was our partner who made parts of the wedding process so smooth. From the engagement photo session, follow up meetings, to the actual wedding day. She was able to put a vision without us able to articulate what we wanted. She is very creative and we couldn’t be more happier with how our experience and photos came out. We don’t really know photography but we knew what we liked when we saw Ericas portfolio. We appreciate all she did for us and would highly recommend her for anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Molly · Married on 08/11/2018

Our wedding day was perfect and Erica kay photography did the most amazing job. The lighting in our venue was tricky being an aquarium but it was no challenge for Erica. Every picture is so beautiful and unique and we are absolutely in love with them all. Would recommend Erica 100%!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Erica Kay Photography's reply:

THANK YOU, Molly!! I had such a great time with you and Brian on your beautiful day! Thank you for sharing that with me!

Courtney · Married on 06/02/2018

I was the maid of honor in a wedding Erica shot. She did an amazing job wrangling the bridal party and being efficient so that Kelsey and Josh could get all the pictures they wanted. We were able to go to multiple locations and still get to the reception with time to spare. I will be recommending her to my other friends getting married in Columbus!

• Sarah

Sarah Deardo · Married on 05/19/2018

Perfect day with perfect moments captured

Erica was so wonderful to work with from the very beginning! We loved everything we saw before we even met her and loved it even more as we saw the way she got to know about us and then captured our own story. She went above and beyond our expectations and helped with the entire timeline of the day and different options just in case Ohio weather didn't cooperate. The photos are amazing and captured so many moments we'll cherish forever. We absolutely love the photos and can't wait to put them up in our house! The only downside is we only get to go through this wedding experience with her once but look forward to hopefully doing other photo sessions with her in the future!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Erica Kay Photography's reply:

You're so wonderful, Sarah! Thank you for the kind review, for being such a joy to work with, and for trusting me with your wedding photos. I look forward to capturing many more memories for you and Bryan in the future!
  • Joseph

Joseph A. Terry · Married on 10/21/2017

Excellent service and awesome pictures

My wife and I got married back on October 21, 2017. It was a perfect Fall day. There was no rain, not too much wind and plenty of sunshine. Erica was able to capture our day to it’s fullest and we would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Andrea Howe · Married on 09/23/2017

Professional yet fun

Erica did a great job for my sisters wedding! She listened to Marisa’s ideas and had some of her own. The pictures turned out amazing and the wedding party had a blast the entire time! The pictures Erica took of our family are hanging in my house!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Melanie · Married on 08/05/2017

Five stars to Erica Kay Photography for capturing every moment of Kelsey and Josh Ginnetti's wedding day from beginning to end. Her pictures are perfection and we could not be happier. She did a fabulous job on their engagement pictures as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Kelsey · Married on 08/05/2017

We were very happy with our experience with Erica! She did both our engagement photos and our wedding day. She is very creative, hardworking, and easy to work with. We had ideas in mind of locations and she definitely has the best eye for finding great spots for photos! She is very sweet and friendly, and was a pleasure to spend time with. Our photos are beautiful and we would highly recommend her for wedding photography!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Josh · Married on 08/05/2017

Erica Kay and her staff did an amazing job of capturing our wedding so that we will truly be able to recount every part of the day. She and her staff brought an energy and enthusiasm that was contagious with my wife, myself, our bridal party, and our families. I would highly recommend Erica to capture any occasion that you will want to remember forever.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Hannah · Married on 08/05/2017

My friends Kelsey and Josh got married last August and Erica was fantastic! The pictures turned out great and we had so much fun riding around Columbus taking bridal party photos. I highly reccommend them if your getting married in Columbus!

Michael · Married on 08/05/2017

Erica did a super job with my sister Kelsey Ginnetti’s wedding!

Gino · Married on 08/05/2017

Erica Kay enhanced my brother's already fantastic wedding. They took us (the bridal party) to beautiful locations and took amazing pictures. I love looking back on the photos and the highlight video because they really captured the love-filled, memorable day. I definitely recommend her!

Justin · Married on 08/05/2017

Erica did an amazing job capturing my brother and sister-in-law’s wedding last year. The quality of the photos is great and looking back through them stirs up all of the emotions of Josh and Kelsey’s day. We had such a fun time during the photo session between the ceremony and the reception. She and her team made that time exciting while maintaining professionalism. I am glad they hired Erica and would recommend them!

Sent on 08/22/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 07/15/2017

Beautiful photos!

I was the maid of honor for my sister Kaitlin and her husband, Alan's wedding in Columbus, OH. I only 'worked" with Erica Kay Photography on that day, so I can't attest to their responsiveness, etc. throughout the whole process, but what I CAN say is that my sister's photos were AWESOME! There were so many photos to choose from of everyone who helped celebrate their special day.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2017

My friend Kelsey got married just over a year ago and Erica was her photographer. The photos are incredible, and Erica was so fabulous all day long - she made us all feel comfortable and beautiful. I know Kelsey was thrilled!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Toni · Married on 04/01/2017

I would definitely recommend Erica! She and her assistant photographed Mark Anthony and Brianne's wedding last year at the Columbus Zoo. They were very organized and did a great job capturing wonderful moments throughout the day!

Sent on 04/25/2017