Erica Baldwin Photography Reviews

Erica Baldwin Photography 3
Erica Baldwin Photography 4
Erica Baldwin Photography 5

Stephanie Reilly · Married on 08/18/2018

The best photographer you can ask for!

We have used Erica for our engagement, wedding, maternity and now newborn photos and she is absolutely amazing! Her sweet demeanor makes you feel comfortable and her photos are stunning! Our pictures are priceless and we couldn't be more happy and grateful for her and her services!

Erica Baldwin Photography 6
    Erica Baldwin Photography 7
    Erica Baldwin Photography 8
    Erica Baldwin Photography 9
    Erica Baldwin Photography 10
    Sent on 02/03/2019

Mary Jayne · event on: 04/15/2013

The actual session was great! Erica was on time, professional, efficient and creatively accommodating!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Christine · event on: 03/30/2013

Erica was flexible with our schedule and provided professional photography service at a golf course for college graduation photos. She also took some family and additional photos of my grandson. Photos are a good value and I would recommend her service.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Laura · Married on 02/09/2013

Erica is every type of wonderful! I knew that having photos was important, but now that it's been a few years, I can't even begin to explain how much they mean to me! I am so grateful for her! She has an amazing personality that just made me feel happy to be around. She was also super organized and on top of all the little details! She knew all of the right moments to capture. If I could give her 10 stars on everything I would!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/14/2010

Erica Baldwin photography is by far one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. She makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and gives you the ability to relive that special day every time you look at the photographs. Will definitely use them in the future and recommend them to everyone I know... good quality and affordable for every budget.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Anne Marie · Married on 03/08/2009

Erica is kind and professional and makes you immediately feel as if you have known her forever. Her pictures made me feel like I had my fairytale day even though we chose to have a small, informal service. She has since shot anniversary pictures and could not be happier with the results. We love Erica and will continue to use her (despite the fact we are in So. Cal) for all our future life changing events!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/28/2015

Erica was very professional and great to work with. Both myself and my husband don't always like our picture taken but Erica made us feel very comfortable the day of. She gave us so many teasers that we got to relive the day all over again when we got back from our honeymoon.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Anika · Married on 01/20/2013

I have used Erica's services for three different photo sessions; two boudoir and a family portrait. She is very professional and her attention to detail is impeccable. She is an awesome person and goes above and beyond to accommodate your requests. I will highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/15/2013