Eric Wilson Photography Reviews

Eric Wilson Photography 5
Eric Wilson Photography 6
Eric Wilson Photography 7

Treva · Married on 02/17/2017

Eric has been our photographer for many Special events including our wedding. He is so patient, detailed, and always captures the best natural shots. If you have a special event coming up please choose him, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Letitia · Married on 12/31/2016

From day one Eric Wilson was professional, courteous, friendly and easy to work with. He made our choosing a photographer very easy. He came to our initial meeting prepared with photos and videos to show us. He made our Engagement Photo Session fun and easy for us. Our wedding day was awesome and Eric captured moments for us that are priceless. He did the job with a smile on his face the entire time. We appreciate Eric Wilson and all he did. If we're ever in the market for a photographer again, we will definitely call upon Eric Wilson

Sent on 01/15/2017

Terese · Married on 10/01/2016

Eric is wonderful to work with. We had a great experience and highly recommend him for any occasion. We love how our pictures turned out.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Darling · Married on 09/22/2016

Eric was amazing with my crazy group of family and friends. Thank you Eric for making my wedding day even more wonderful.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Laura · Married on 08/13/2016

So happy we chose Eric to do our photography for our big day! He was right there getting every picture I wanted and with who. He came as our photographer and left as a lifelong friend and our family photographer. He is very reasonable, and will get what you want and more!! I highly recommend Eric Wilson for your special day!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Tana · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I just recently married on July 23rd and decided to hire Eric Wilson as our photographer. He did an amazing job! But he went above and beyond. He even transported my dress to the venue when I ran out of options and realized I had no way to get it there unwrinkled. I just love how professional he is at the same time the most amazing friend. I cannot think of one negative thing to say about anything as far as photography. He was very patient, we had a few little ones who were not the most cooperative and he took his time and made sure we got plenty of beautiful wedding day pictures. We just love the way Eric works with you and for you!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Timica · Married on 07/02/2016

Eric is a phenomenal photographer. His love for his job shows through his work. He is very professional and remained attentive the entire time. We had a wedding party that consisted of 40 people and even though the rain and 40 different personalities were a bit challenging, he remained calm and tackled the job with no problem, hesitation nor complaints. I would recommend Eric to anyone in the Indianapolis area in need of a photographer that is passionate about his job and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

The quality and professionalism Eric brings to event is beyond words. I have enjoyed every picture capturing my special day. He definitely has an amazing eye and catches every detail. He also is more than willing to work with any demand or request asked of him, this was definitely an awesome experience and at a great rate. I can definitely say I have found my forever photographer.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Dominique · Married on 06/04/2016

He is the best person to use for your photos. He is very professional and knows what he is doing. His work is amazing and he keeps his promises pertaining to preview pictures before the entire package is complete.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Clarence · Married on 06/04/2016

Very professional. Everyone that has seen the sample pics are impressed, and are asking me for Eric Wilson Photography contact information. This man was literally on the floor capturing every angle. Very, very excellent photographer! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Ariel · Married on 05/21/2016

I was married 5.21.16 and Eric Wilson showed up on time and showed out. God blessed him with an AMAZING GIFT , and it truly shows through his work. I am overwhelmed, grateful, very pleased. He captured moments of our day that ill always be able to go back and look at and either cry or smile. Lol!! his heart really pours out in my photos. Very professional and polite. I recommend him to any and everyone. Eric has gained life time customers in the Johnson Family. Thank you so much Eric!!

Sent on 06/14/2016
  • W

Wayne · Married on 04/09/2016

My wife and I were very impressed with the overall experience of Eric Wilson photography. Our photos came out very well and his customer service was top notch. I will definitely recommend Eric's photography to friends.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Scott · Married on 01/02/2016

We have used Eric a couple of times, and are always grateful for the his services! I would recommend him to anyone! He is pleasant to work with & does a Fantastic job!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Eric was awesome! Our ceremony/reception was somewhat last minute and it required us to do it over two days. Eric worked with us and had no problem accommodating this. We made the process even more complicated by having our ceremony on the ice. Although skating might not be Eric's passion, he did not hesitate getting out on the ice to capture our day! We were more than happy with the quality of our pictures and would not hesitate using Eric again in the future!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Carolyn · Married on 10/10/2015

Eric Wilson is a true professional. The services he provided included engagement photos at IMA and wedding photos at Valle Vista. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day.

Sent on 12/03/2015

janese · Married on 09/26/2015

Eric Is a great photographer to work with. He is very professional and prompt. His pictures are amazing. Any questions you have for him he gets back with you in a timely manner. I would recommend Eric Wilson Photography to anyone

Sent on 10/01/2015

Tiffany · Married on 09/20/2015

Eric is absolutely AMAZING!!!! He has a gift of truly capturing beautiful pictures. Eric did mine and my husbands wedding pictures and they were better then i imagined they would be. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone, he will be mine and my husbands photographer for everything from here on out.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Europe · Married on 06/06/2015

Mr. Eric Wilson's work for our first engagement and wedding photos were superb. My wife and I were deeply honored to have a photographer who understood the significance of capturing the intimate moments of the beginning of our lives together before and after the wedding date. He was so engaged in providing us with the best quality pictures that we felt like celebrities on the red carpet. His professionalism and creativity were demonstrated so highly at our wedding that our guest requested his services for their upcoming events. We didn't see him as a photographer taking photos, but as a family member cause he fitted right in with his friendly personality. Mr. Eric Wilson's doesn't take pictures, he seizes the moments, saves them for the entire world to see it's beauty and we get to witness or relive our lives events all over again. We are truly blessed to had him as our photographer and we would definitely recommend him. God bless Mr. Eric Wilson and we appreciate your services.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Robbin · Married on 06/01/2015

I honestly don't know where to begin with Eric! Let's just say he's AMAZING! ERIC deserves more than 5 stars! My daughter Amber's wedding photos were absolutely beautiful and tons of them! Eric has great energy & really knows how to get that perfect shot! Even if he's laying on the ground! LOL! Since the wedding Eric has taken family photos for us and will be again in July! Eric helped me with photos during one of the hardest times of my life! For that I am beyond grateful! Eric is a wonderful person, he makes you feel like a friend instead of a client! Eric is a incredible photographer! I highly recommend hiring him! AMAZING, AWESOME ERIC!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/16/2015

Eric is absolutely great! He makes you feel comfortable and at ease. He gives great instructions for the perfect poses. He is very creative in finding unique poses that capture the moment perfectly. Eric's rates are very reasonable as well. His expertise and professionalism set him apart from others. I would recommend his services to anyone looking to have pictures of any kind taken.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/18/2014

Eric is a very personable, down to earth guy! We knew we were getting a great photographer, as he has been hired by numerous family members as well. However, we had no idea about his astounding customer service, professionalism, and skill. He stayed in contact with us thru the planning process, he talked about ideas, and gave advise. On our wedding day, he was on time, he had the list practically memorized, and nailed it! He went above and beyond to make sure we got everything we wanted- and the work shows. Our pictures are fabulous!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Brandy · Married on 09/20/2014

Eric did our engagement photos in June. And after we saw the engagement photos we couldn't wait to see our wedding photos!! He did such an amazing job and I will definitely use him again and again.. Next on the list... Pregnancy photos!
    Photos are great for the price and couldn't have asked for a better photographer!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Randy · Married on 08/23/2014

Eric has done all our photo. He has been especially great to our family we will only use him
    Thanks
    Randy Rigel

Sent on 08/24/2014

Carmen · Married on 08/08/2014

Eric did the pictures for our wedding and also my bridal shower. The pictures were beautiful and perfect from both events! We spoke before each event and coordinated a few special requests and he was extremely response and helpful. In addition to the specific pictures that we requested, he also took a ton of amazing candid shots that I missed during the craziness if the wedding, and I am extremely grateful to have these moments captured on film! Overall working with Eric was a wonderful experience and the pictures were amazing quality. I highly recommend him for any event, big or small!!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Dana · Married on 05/25/2014

Excellent service very professional, I would recommend his services to any one.

Sent on 05/26/2014