Eric Wilson Photography Reviews

58 | Indianapolis, IN

58 Reviews for Eric Wilson Photography

58 Eric Wilson Photography Reviews

andrea · Getting married on 06/23/2019

Eric Wilson did an excellent job on our wedding photos.We seen a friend of ours wedding pictures and we knew we had to have him as a photographer.Great quality and great professionalism.

Jake · Married on 09/08/2018

Eric was amazing! We got married under a tent during a hurricane, a disaster for weddings and photo lighting, but eric did a phenomenal job! We truly cannot believe how amazing the photos turned out. It is clear that Eric is passionate about his work and the results show. All around wonderful experience and would highly recommend Eric!

Eric Wilson Photography 1

Kayla · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely amazing! Eric Wilson photography, excellent pictures and service overall. He does an awesome job and does not charge outrageous prices, will definitely use him for future events (maternity, birthday)! No complaints what so ever, greatly appreciate capturing my special day!

Eric Wilson Photography 2
    Eric Wilson Photography 3
    Eric Wilson Photography 4

Bailey · Married on 08/12/2018

Eric made our special day come to life in his photos! He made sure to get every shot we were looking for and suggested some great ideas for photos. His creativity and professionalism is exceptional!

Eric Wilson Photography 5

Janaule · Married on 07/28/2018

He makes everything very simple plus a great value. Thanks!

Lynell · Married on 07/15/2018

Eric Wilson provides excellent work and what I mean that is his prices are wonderful for what he offers. He was on time,very professional when you have a timeline you’re following. Eric made my family and my wife’s family very comfortable, he was all over the place not missing a moment for our memories on a scale 1 to 10 a 10. Gave a 110%. Thank you so much Eric Wilson from Mr & Mrs Harlan

Eric Wilson Photography 6

Terrica · Married on 07/07/2018

Eric is so professional and patient! We had 30 people in our wedding party and he got pictures of all of us the whole day! I highly recommend everyone to him! Eric definitely knows what he is doing! His pictures are so detailed and clear!

Thanks So Much Eric

Eric Wilson Photography 14
    Eric Wilson Photography 15
    Eric Wilson Photography 16

Madeleine · Married on 06/22/2018

Eric and his assistant took photos at my wedding a couple weeks ago and I could not be happier with the results! He’s sent a few sneak peaks and I am already in love and cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures! Eric was professional, kind, and fun to have at our wedding! If you’re looking for a great photographer to capture your precious moments, Eric is your guy!

Eric Wilson Photography 17
    Eric Wilson Photography 24
    Eric Wilson Photography 25
    Eric Wilson Photography 26

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2018

Eric & his crew have done professional pictures and personal pictures for our park and for my family. His talents has exceeded my expectations in both arenas! Christian Park has used Eric for several years and have always had exemplary service. His shots are fun and unique. His delivery is timely and the quality of the photos are untouchable! Eric has went out of his way to make our parents and athletes feel like the only people in the room. If you are looking for a personable, respectful and talented photographer; YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

Roger · Married on 01/27/2018

Mr. Wilson was absolutely amazing! We spoke on the phone about pricing and what he offers initially and immediately We knew we had found our guy! He truly cares about taking care of his clients! His passion and love of photography and weddings truly reflect that. Eric was very professional and friendly. Very flexible with us. And by the end of our wedding we both truly considered him a friend.
    We have not received all of our photos yet, but the preview that Eric gave us (Guaranteed within 24 hours by the way) completely blew us away! Eric listened to what we like, and the totally reflected our style in his photos. We will be recommending Eric to ANYONE who wants a high quality photographer and someone who takes their profession seriously... but seriously he’s an awesome guy too!!
    THANK YOU ERIC!
    -Roger and Rachael Lindsay

Eric Wilson Photography 27

Gina · Married on 09/30/2017

Eric didn't wonderful!! Very professional and made my day even more special. He literally captured every single moment! Thanks Eric you are the best!!

LaTanya · Married on 09/24/2017

Mr. Wilson and his crew was EXCELLENT..PROFESSIONAL and a BLESSING on our wedding day, I would recommend him and call on him in the future.....The Graysons 9/2/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Shout out to Eric Wilson.....hands down the best photographer in Indy! On the best day of my life 09.02.2017 he made all my dreams come true. He caught every moment we had including with our bridal party! My photos are beautiful and I would hire him over and over! As I did with my engagement and wedding...I will with all my family photos! He is the best and I appreciate him more than he will ever know for making our special day soooo perfect!!!

Eric Wilson Photography 28
    Eric Wilson Photography 29

Marcus · Married on 09/02/2017

We had a beautiful time. He was on time,got plenty of pictures. He was like family at our wedding. Me an my wife are very thankful an happy. Awesome job!!!!

Juszina · Married on 08/20/2017

He is the Best Photographer in Indy and you can't beat his professionalism and price. I got married August 20,2017 and he made my wedding dreams come true. He captured every moment even before and after pictures while me and my wedding party got dressed. He even did me and my husband engagement photos. I Would use him again and again for all my family and friends needs. Thx Eric ! I'm so glad my family referred you to us. You've done 4 weddings already in our family alone. You're the greatest! Thx You Juszina..

Ebonee · Married on 06/17/2017

Eric is an awesome person all around. Everything about his business was timely, beautiful, creative, and simply amazing. I would recommend him for any occasion year round. Eric Wilson Photography goes beyond getting the job done!!!!!!

Alexandrea · Married on 05/27/2017

Very pleased with the outcome of my wedding photos. A lot of special moments were caught. They turned out lovely and will recommend his services to family and friends!

Kerry · Married on 02/17/2017

Eric did such a wonderful job capturing pictures from our special day.

Treva · Married on 02/17/2017

Eric has been our photographer for many Special events including our wedding. He is so patient, detailed, and always captures the best natural shots. If you have a special event coming up please choose him, you won't be sorry!

Letitia · Married on 12/31/2016

From day one Eric Wilson was professional, courteous, friendly and easy to work with. He made our choosing a photographer very easy. He came to our initial meeting prepared with photos and videos to show us. He made our Engagement Photo Session fun and easy for us. Our wedding day was awesome and Eric captured moments for us that are priceless. He did the job with a smile on his face the entire time. We appreciate Eric Wilson and all he did. If we're ever in the market for a photographer again, we will definitely call upon Eric Wilson

Terese · Married on 10/01/2016

Eric is wonderful to work with. We had a great experience and highly recommend him for any occasion. We love how our pictures turned out.

Darling · Married on 09/22/2016

Eric was amazing with my crazy group of family and friends. Thank you Eric for making my wedding day even more wonderful.

Laura · Married on 08/13/2016

So happy we chose Eric to do our photography for our big day! He was right there getting every picture I wanted and with who. He came as our photographer and left as a lifelong friend and our family photographer. He is very reasonable, and will get what you want and more!! I highly recommend Eric Wilson for your special day!!

Tana · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I just recently married on July 23rd and decided to hire Eric Wilson as our photographer. He did an amazing job! But he went above and beyond. He even transported my dress to the venue when I ran out of options and realized I had no way to get it there unwrinkled. I just love how professional he is at the same time the most amazing friend. I cannot think of one negative thing to say about anything as far as photography. He was very patient, we had a few little ones who were not the most cooperative and he took his time and made sure we got plenty of beautiful wedding day pictures. We just love the way Eric works with you and for you!

Timica · Married on 07/02/2016

Eric is a phenomenal photographer. His love for his job shows through his work. He is very professional and remained attentive the entire time. We had a wedding party that consisted of 40 people and even though the rain and 40 different personalities were a bit challenging, he remained calm and tackled the job with no problem, hesitation nor complaints. I would recommend Eric to anyone in the Indianapolis area in need of a photographer that is passionate about his job and a pleasure to work with.