51 Reviews for Eric Wilson Photography

Slideshow (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
51 Eric Wilson Photography Reviews

Eric & his crew have done professional pictures and personal pictures for our park and for my family. His talents has exceeded my expectations in both arenas! Christian Park has used Eric for several years and have always had exemplary service. His shots are fun and unique. His delivery is timely and the quality of the photos are untouchable! Eric has went out of his way to make our parents and athletes feel like the only people in the room. If you are looking for a personable, respectful and talented photographer; YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Wilson was absolutely amazing! We spoke on the phone about pricing and what he offers initially and immediately We knew we had found our guy! He truly cares about taking care of his clients! His passion and love of photography and weddings truly reflect that. Eric was very professional and friendly. Very flexible with us. And by the end of our wedding we both truly considered him a friend.
We have not received all of our photos yet, but the preview that Eric gave us (Guaranteed within 24 hours by the way) completely blew us away! Eric listened to what we like, and the totally reflected our style in his photos. We will be recommending Eric to ANYONE who wants a high quality photographer and someone who takes their profession seriously... but seriously he’s an awesome guy too!!
THANK YOU ERIC!
-Roger and Rachael Lindsay

Profile Picture Roger, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Eric didn't wonderful!! Very professional and made my day even more special. He literally captured every single moment! Thanks Eric you are the best!!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Wilson and his crew was EXCELLENT..PROFESSIONAL and a BLESSING on our wedding day, I would recommend him and call on him in the future.....The Graysons 9/2/2017

Profile Picture LaTanya, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Shout out to Eric Wilson.....hands down the best photographer in Indy! On the best day of my life 09.02.2017 he made all my dreams come true. He caught every moment we had including with our bridal party! My photos are beautiful and I would hire him over and over! As I did with my engagement and wedding...I will with all my family photos! He is the best and I appreciate him more than he will ever know for making our special day soooo perfect!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a beautiful time. He was on time,got plenty of pictures. He was like family at our wedding. Me an my wife are very thankful an happy. Awesome job!!!!

Profile Picture Marcus , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He is the Best Photographer in Indy and you can't beat his professionalism and price. I got married August 20,2017 and he made my wedding dreams come true. He captured every moment even before and after pictures while me and my wedding party got dressed. He even did me and my husband engagement photos. I Would use him again and again for all my family and friends needs. Thx Eric ! I'm so glad my family referred you to us. You've done 4 weddings already in our family alone. You're the greatest! Thx You Juszina..

Profile Picture Juszina, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Eric was such a pleasure. Very patient and understanding of time. Awesome to work with and his work is phenomenal. Simply the Best. Thank you again Eric

Profile Picture Gabriel, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is an awesome person all around. Everything about his business was timely, beautiful, creative, and simply amazing. I would recommend him for any occasion year round. Eric Wilson Photography goes beyond getting the job done!!!!!!

Profile Picture Ebonee, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very pleased with the outcome of my wedding photos. A lot of special moments were caught. They turned out lovely and will recommend his services to family and friends!

Profile Picture Alexandrea, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was very easy to work with Eric Wilson Photography. He provided consistent, high-quality service. In addition to providing us with a second photographer for our wedding day and an engagement photo shoot, he also surprised us by showing up to take some photos during our rehearsal the night before our wedding (which is something that he was not contractually obligated to do). From the moment we first met with Eric to discuss our wedding, he helped to ensure we had memories of our special day captured the way we wanted. If you're looking for a flexible, easy to work with photographer, please consider Eric for your needs. As someone who has worked as a photographer myself, I firmly believe that you'll be glad that you did.

Profile Picture Matthew, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric did such a wonderful job capturing pictures from our special day.

Profile Picture Kerry, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric has been our photographer for many Special events including our wedding. He is so patient, detailed, and always captures the best natural shots. If you have a special event coming up please choose him, you won't be sorry!

Profile Picture Treva, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From day one Eric Wilson was professional, courteous, friendly and easy to work with. He made our choosing a photographer very easy. He came to our initial meeting prepared with photos and videos to show us. He made our Engagement Photo Session fun and easy for us. Our wedding day was awesome and Eric captured moments for us that are priceless. He did the job with a smile on his face the entire time. We appreciate Eric Wilson and all he did. If we're ever in the market for a photographer again, we will definitely call upon Eric Wilson

Profile Picture Letitia, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is wonderful to work with. We had a great experience and highly recommend him for any occasion. We love how our pictures turned out.

Profile Picture Terese, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric was amazing with my crazy group of family and friends. Thank you Eric for making my wedding day even more wonderful.

Profile Picture Darling, 9/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So happy we chose Eric to do our photography for our big day! He was right there getting every picture I wanted and with who. He came as our photographer and left as a lifelong friend and our family photographer. He is very reasonable, and will get what you want and more!! I highly recommend Eric Wilson for your special day!!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just love his personality really professional interacted with guest was whiling to take as many pictures. Never felt rushed. His work is amazing

Profile Picture aNEESA, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I just recently married on July 23rd and decided to hire Eric Wilson as our photographer. He did an amazing job! But he went above and beyond. He even transported my dress to the venue when I ran out of options and realized I had no way to get it there unwrinkled. I just love how professional he is at the same time the most amazing friend. I cannot think of one negative thing to say about anything as far as photography. He was very patient, we had a few little ones who were not the most cooperative and he took his time and made sure we got plenty of beautiful wedding day pictures. We just love the way Eric works with you and for you!

Profile Picture Tana, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is a phenomenal photographer. His love for his job shows through his work. He is very professional and remained attentive the entire time. We had a wedding party that consisted of 40 people and even though the rain and 40 different personalities were a bit challenging, he remained calm and tackled the job with no problem, hesitation nor complaints. I would recommend Eric to anyone in the Indianapolis area in need of a photographer that is passionate about his job and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Timica, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The quality and professionalism Eric brings to event is beyond words. I have enjoyed every picture capturing my special day. He definitely has an amazing eye and catches every detail. He also is more than willing to work with any demand or request asked of him, this was definitely an awesome experience and at a great rate. I can definitely say I have found my forever photographer.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He is the best person to use for your photos. He is very professional and knows what he is doing. His work is amazing and he keeps his promises pertaining to preview pictures before the entire package is complete.

Profile Picture Dominique, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional. Everyone that has seen the sample pics are impressed, and are asking me for Eric Wilson Photography contact information. This man was literally on the floor capturing every angle. Very, very excellent photographer! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Clarence, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was married 5.21.16 and Eric Wilson showed up on time and showed out. God blessed him with an AMAZING GIFT , and it truly shows through his work. I am overwhelmed, grateful, very pleased. He captured moments of our day that ill always be able to go back and look at and either cry or smile. Lol!! his heart really pours out in my photos. Very professional and polite. I recommend him to any and everyone. Eric has gained life time customers in the Johnson Family. Thank you so much Eric!!

Profile Picture Ariel, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I were very impressed with the overall experience of Eric Wilson photography. Our photos came out very well and his customer service was top notch. I will definitely recommend Eric's photography to friends.

Profile Picture Wayne, 4/9/16, 1 Review