Eric Lesko Classical Guitarist Reviews

12 | Oviedo, FL

12 Reviews for Eric Lesko Classical Guitarist

Brittany Powers · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Eric and his violinist were amazing

The music for our ceremony and reception was BREATHTAKING. I am so happy with every step of the process working with Eric and Kip. Eric's song selection was extensive and really serves any couple. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/05/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan Davidson · Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful music for an intimate ceremony

Eric was a wonderful part of our intimate vow renewal ceremony. I didn’t have to worry about him finding our location at Disney’s Vero Beach or doing anything else. He had everything set up and ready to go for our ceremony which made the day go so smoothly. I had asked that he play all Disney music while our guests sat for the ceremony and it was so beautiful. One of our guests even burst into tears when he played “Married Life” from Up! as we walked down after the ceremony. We couldn’t have asked for more professional or talented guitar player. Thank you Eric!

Sent on 07/22/2019

leandra · Married on 06/13/2018

Eric was a pure joy to have play our ceremony and cocktail hour! His playing is just beautiful. I could hear it all the way from my bridal suite while I was waiting for the ceremony to start and I was already in tears because of how beautiful the music was! And all of our guests were so pleased with his selection of music played during cocktail hour! We just couldn’t be happier and certainly recommend him to anyone wanting live music at their wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Nicole · Married on 02/23/2018

Eric was accommodating to the songs we requested to be played for our ceremony. He was thorough in his communication prior to the wedding and his performance really added to the ambiance of our ceremony. Our guests enjoyed having him play during our cocktail hour as well. He even made sure to say hello and goodbye to us on our special day, making the partnership personable! We definitely would recommend Eric as a wedding guitarist!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Courtney · Married on 12/09/2017

Eric did the most beautiful job performing at my wedding in December 2017. He was easy to communicate with and very professional. When we spoke on the phone Eric was able to play a little bit for me and I could tell that he plays beautifully--however, it was even more beautiful in person. Could not recommend Eric more, you will not be sorry!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Sara · Married on 04/08/2017

We hired Eric for our wedding and he was a pleasure to work with. Very easy to get ahold of, very professional, and is a very talented guitarist. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for music for their wedding!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2016

Eric was absolutely wonderful! He provided both the ceremony music and cocktail hour music for my wedding.
    I had a very specific song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. When I didn't see it on his list, I asked Eric about it and within 30 minutes he emailed me an audio file of him playing the song I wanted. Eric also was very helpful in recommending other songs for the ceremony.
    On the big day, he was on time (actually, a little early) and played everything as we had discussed. It all sounded beautiful!
    Should I ever need another live guitarist, he will be at the top of my list to call.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Nina · Married on 11/21/2015

Eric Lesko provided the ceremony music for my daughter's wedding. His guitar playing is absolutely amazing. We were so lucky he was available for my daughter's wedding. We met with him several weeks prior to the wedding to pick songs. We could have sat there all day listening to him play. Eric is a wonderful guy with amazing talent! I highly recommend everyone to contact him to play at their event if you love classical guitar. Thank you, Eric, for helping to make the day a beautiful memory!

Sent on 11/29/2015

I had Eric Lesko play classical guitar for my church ceremony. I had a Celtic theme for my music and he was very accommodating at finding appropriate songs for the day. His playing was beautiful and created that special atmosphere I was looking for during the ceremony.

As a surprise my husband hadMr. Lesko also accompany 2 of my relatives who wanted to surprise me at my reception with a special song that they sang especially for me. He coordinated with my family members on the music and the surprise was unexpected and wonderful.

In terms of communication he was very quick to respond to emails and calls and working with us on any details before the big day. I would highly recommend him as a wedding musician.

Sent on 07/13/2013

Laura · event on: 03/17/2013

Eric was such a pleasure to have at my bridal shower and everyone loved the added touch of having live music. His music choices were classy, yet fun. He is kind, professional and super talented and I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/04/2013

Marguerite · Married on 08/04/2012

Mr. Lesko played for the cocktail hour and during the wedding reception for my son and daughter-in-law. He created a wonderful ambiance for our guests as they enjoyed drinks and conversation. His music set just the right mood to begin our evening. During the reception he played a special arrangement that the bride and groom had requested so that they could sing to each other and share their joy with the guests. Eric was very easy to work with and very accommodating with all our request. He is very skilled in his playing. The level of his musicianship was of the highest quality with a beautiful tone. I would highly recommend him for any event where music will help to make the celebration a beautiful memory.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Anastasia · Married on 01/05/2017

I really enjoyed having Eric at our ceremony. He worked with me to choose the best pieces, and was willing to learn new pieces if given enough notice. He has a lot of experience playing for weddings, and gave great advice. The ceremony wouldn't have been the same without him!

Sent on 02/12/2017