EraGem Reviews

37 | Bellevue, WA

37 Reviews for EraGem

Ann · Married on 09/08/2018

These folks are fantastic! They went far beyond what most jewelers would do when I thought I had lost my beautiful sapphire engagement ring that my fiancé had purchased from them 8 months ago. I wanted to replace it as closely as possible, and within a few days they had identified a similar setting and a comparable stone, and gave me a extremely fair price, due to these circumstances. Just a day before they were going to ship my new ring to me I found my original, and they kindly cancelled the entire sale, saying they were "thrilled" that I'd found it. I am sure this experience was a complete pain for them but they were nothing but supportive, helpful, responsive and kind. Great company with gorgeous rings. I highly recommend them!

• User6199855 · 1+ year ago

Aside from getting engaged to my bestfriend, I couldn't be happier with my ring from Eragem. My 1950's retro engagement ring is perfect! I am sure it wasn't an easy decision for my fiancé to purchase the ring online rather than going to an actual store. The responsiveness of Eragem staff was on point! They were very helpful even when we had to get my ring re-sized twice! Michael and Maslow responded to our e-mails in a timely manner. I have never felt so secure purchasing jewelry online!

Sebastien · Married on 09/23/2015

They had many great choices of rings. I went in knowing some key things I wanted in my engagement ring and I found exactly what I was looking for here. I even searched elsewhere, but I always came back to this site and the ring I originally found here.

They made resizing very easy and were always on top of response e-mails. They also provided very fast shipping. I cut it close to the time I needed to propose and I received it well in advance.

I would definitely recommend this site to anyone looking for that perfect ring.

The pictures online really represent the items well, and I had a great buying experience. Would highly recommend.

• F

Francis · Married on 06/27/2015

Fantastic communication, very help staff! A beautiful product I will purchasing future gifts for my wife from here!!

Brig · Married on 06/13/2015

I couldn't believe the deal I got on her vintage engagement ring. It was EXACTLY what I was looking for at less than I expected to pay (by a lot). The ring was perfectly described. Maslow walked me through every step of the way - absolutely professional.

Marko · Married on 05/23/2015

I would recommend Era Gem to everyone. Michael is fantasic and wouldn't buy from anyone else!

RD · Married on 01/09/2015

here's the thing: no man can survive the disdain of his significant other's girlfriends. keep this in mind when you purchase the ring! and here's the other thing: the ring i acquired from maslow and the folks over at eragem got all sorts of accolades from my girl's girls (in addition to stunning my girl as well). all of this adds up to the ring (and therefore myself) being a stellar hit across the board. let me add a few more details to help inform your purchase. eragem prices their inventory to move...but do not confuse this with cheap. our ring appraised for nearly a thousand dollars more than what i paid. and i have more to add to this story. the ring i purchased was from the 20's. the bands are a bit thin and sure enough three months later the lower middle portion of the band split. fear not! maslow was on the case and the thing was repaired and strengthened in 1.5 weeks and at no cost to me. he even thanked me for bringing it back the eragem to be fixed! what? he thanked me? come on now, if you don't purchase your ring from these guys you're really only cheating yourself.

My engagement ring from Era Gem is absolutely stunning! Even though the pictures of the ring online were beautiful it did not do it justice! Michael was a pleasure to work with and even gave us background information about the ring! He worked closely with us to give us all of the information that we wanted with a quick response every single time! We had a payment plan set up with him and he was very professional, never pressuring us. When I received the ring it was quickly delivered and stunning! Era Gem sized my ring, as well as provided us with a very detailed appraisal! As you can tell we had an amazing experience here.I would defiantly recommend Era Gem to anyone looking for something unique and we would purchase from them again! My ring is truly one of a kind!

• Beth

Beth · Married on 09/14/2014

I looked through tons of photos of rings and saw very little that appealed to me personally. But upon finding a photo of THE RING (for me) sold by EraGem, there was no other - I was hooked. Since the vendor was in a different state than my significant other and he lived in an apartment complex, he was concerned about shipping a valuable piece and it arriving when he wasn't home. They took the time to explain to him their process and assured him. The ring was beautiful and exactly what I wanted, when he proposed to me (we used this antique Art Deco engagement ring as the wedding ring too, so only one ring). However, I mistook my finger size and it was too large. I took it to a jewelry store where they said the re-size would be over $120 due to the re-sizing needed and it being an antique and frankly might not be re-sized to my needs. I stumbled upon EraGem again in the process of looking at re-sizing an antique ring and they happily responded that since I purchased it from them they would re-size it no charge, minus the shipping I paid. Although there was a slight delay in getting it re-sizing (possible complication due to the delicate size and design of piece), it arrived and fits great! I accidentally scratched it while hiking the week after and when I inquired about how to fix it, they promptly responded and offered to fix it again, potentially for free. Michael and Maslow are prompt to reply, professional, and do a great job! Highly recommend them.

I recently purchased a gorgeous sapphire ring from EraGem. Michael helped me pick one out of several rings. During the shopping process he gave advice over email, phone, and also sent additional pictures and a video showing a comparison of three rings that I like. I ended up ordering two rings and returning one -- he honored his promise to provide free return shipping, and 100% refunds within 60 days.
    The certificate I received with the ring accurately described the quality of the stones and seemed to come from a reputable gemologist.
    I would recommend purchasing from this store. Their selection is great and the shopping experience is first rate.

Dennis · Married on 08/16/2014

Great service, incredibly fast shipping, very fast replies to my questions and requests, and a great value compared to local vendors I've found.

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2014

We love EraGem! We didn't know we needed an appointment and dropped in after browsing their website. They were extremely nice and very helpful. They weren't the slightest bit pushy and didn't try to convince us we wanted something bigger/more expensive.

They were able to quickly resize my ring (with a few days turn- around) and mailed it to me free-of-charge (which was incredibly helpful since we're not local).

They specialize in Estate Jewelry and I was able to find a spectacular Art Deco ring that I love.

I can't the recommend them enough!

Kim · Married on 05/10/2014

My fiance bought me a 3 stone diamond engagement ring. It was beautiful, just not me. I wanted something antique, vintage-looking, but still classy. I couldn't describe what I wanted, really, until I found it here.

Random internet searching led me to EraGem, and my wishes and dreams came true. I found a ruby ring, with baguette and round diamonds, perfectly priced and beautiful. I was so hesitant to buy it online, but with the 60-day return policy, I just had to do it. In 2 days, the ring came. I can't stop staring at it. It is absolutely stunning, and I can finally say that I LOVE my engagement ring.

This ring is so perfect - the quality is great, it sits just high enough to be noticed but not high enough to snag on everything I walk by. My ONLY concern is the band with - slightly thinner than I would like (tapers to 1.3 mm), but I don't wear too much jewelry so I know it's just something to get used to.

When my coworkers saw my initial ring, they said "Oh, it's beautiful! Very sparkly!" And when I came in with these one, beaming from ear to ear, they said "Wow, it's perfect. It's so you."

Thank you so much, EraGem, especially Mike. I called with questions and he answered them all (at 7 am no less because I absent-mindedly called at 10 am from the East coast!)

I purchased a beautiful ring from EraGem- distinct and elegant. As it needed to be resized I contacted them through the website prior to making the purchase. Michael Magotti contacted me directly, setting specific time expectations. He sent an update when the ring shipped, on time per the previous communication. All of the documentation was in order. I could not have asked for a better transaction.

Niki · Married on 01/03/2014

This ring was absolutely gorgeous. Michael and staff took many extra pictures and even a couple of videos to show me details beyond the description. I am hugely satisfied with this purchase and this company.

Peter · Married on 12/24/2013

Purchased a vintage 1 carat diamond engagement ring in a beautiful platinum setting for $6,500. Great value - a unique ring.

Mike and Maslow are great to work with and offer a quality product for a fair price. Mike offered me more for my trade than anyone else I had visited. Granted I was planning on buying a ring from ERA, still he could have offered less or nothing but was fair. I am not a big jewelery person but my wife to be is so I will be returning to ERA Gem in the future for sure.

Found the best selection of unique rings at this site. You can go to the jewelry store and find couple of things, but at this site you will want 2 dozen pieces. Whoever at Eragem is finding these jewelry pieces, has an absolutely fantastic eye. I bought the engagement ring and wedding band from eragem. My fiance loves her sapphire engagement ring, and people ask her about it all the time. I had the rings resized without any problems. The website is informative and gives you all the information you need for a each piece. I visit the site regularly, because they add new pieces all the time. Ever since I have had to start looking at buying jewelry, this site has become my first choice to look for classic/vintage styles and fine jewelry.

Mike's awesome.. He was very helpful in finding us find the perfect ring. The value seemed great and I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off (unlike those scumbag salesmen at the mall). Highly recommend.

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

I absolutely love my ring from EraGem it's dainty and elegant. Perfection!

Erick · Married on 11/11/2012

Michael at Eragem was a pleasure to work with. I purchased and amazing 1923 diamond engagement ring from him back in August and my now wife still cannot stop staring at it.
    Michael was able to meet my quick delivery request with much confidence.

Thanks Michael!

Ruthann · Married on 09/16/2012

Era Gem had a wonderful selection from which my fiance and I both chose our platinum wedding bands. I had prompt responses to my emails and the transaction was smooth and professional. We would definitely use them again and would highly recommend this business.

joe · Married on 08/11/2012

Very helpful and responsive. Made everything work out!

M · Married on 05/29/2012

I purchased an antique engagement to replace my lost original. Michael was very helpful and quick to respond. He even photographed a combination of rings that I inquired about which without being asked. Even with the resize the turnaround time was quick and my ring arrived in a beautiful box that will be perfect for storage. Highly recommend!