Epic Photography Reviews

Epic Photography 3
Epic Photography 4
Epic Photography 5

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2011

Everyone at Epic did a great job! We are so thankful for them. The entire staff was very kind, professional, creative and fun. Awesome pics. In hindsight, we should have given them a list of some specific photos, like, my mom would have liked to have had a pic of her and dad, but we didn't think of it until after and they got many other shots that we weren't expecting. This is really the ONLY thing that wasn't perfect. Other than that, they were AMAZING!!!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a fun, upbeat photographer.

Sent on 11/09/2011

Allison · Married on 02/12/2011

I've been more than thrilled with Epic from the day that we first talked. I am so happy to have had them involved in my big day. Their enthusiasm is spectacular and the photos are amazing! It's like they knew what we needed before we did.

Sent on 11/09/2011
  • Tera

Tera · Married on 10/02/2010

They gave amazing service and the photographs were great!

Sent on 11/11/2010
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/17/2016

unlimited time for a great price!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Epic did an awesome job on our wedding photos. The lead photographer was super helpful ALL DAY, she even helped bustle my dress. The photos turned out great.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Kim · Married on 09/19/2015

We used epic photography for our wedding photos and video. I personally think that your photographer is the most important vendor you hire for your wedding day, and Epic Photography did such a great job! My expectations were very high, and they definitely did not disappoint.

I’m a very organized and detailed person, and they always answered my questions quickly, which always put me at ease during the planning process. I worked with Eric, Stephanie and Bruce, and they were each so friendly and helpful. Stephanie, our photographer, went completely above and beyond what she was hired for-she helped bustle my dress all night, taught us how to cut the cake, etc. She is an all around wedding pro.

The customer service was the best out of all the other vendors we hired. Even after our wedding day we kept getting pleasantly surprised by how great they are! They mailed us sweet thank you notes and mini bottles of wine with our edited photos and video on a flash drive.

I love they gave us the rights to all our photos. They don’t make you choose just a few, and you can order your prints online from anywhere.

I don’t usually write such lengthy reviews, but they were so talented, sweet and personable! I would recommend them to my best friend.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Melanie · Married on 08/09/2013

Epic Photography did a great job! Everything that we had said we wanted in our pictures, our photographer reviewed the day of with us. She made sure she captured every shot we wanted. She was very creative with poses and made all the pictures seem comfortable and relaxed and not forced. We got our pictures back right after we got back from our honeymoon and they looked wonderful! We have such wonderful pictures to remember that special day!
    Epic photography was GREAT in all aspects and I would recommend them to anyone in the Tulsa, OK area or the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX area!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Eryn · Married on 06/02/2012

I booked Epic over a year before my wedding after hearing about them from DJ Connection (my DJ). I got a little worried as time went on due to hiring a company instead of an individual photographer. My main concern was that I wanted to see pictures taken by whoever my photographer was going to be...just to make sure...but I never got a chance to. Turns out my worries were unwarrented - Epic was great. They had great service leading up to the wedding, making sure you had everything you needed. Abby was our photographer & she was wonderful! She showed up a little early, which was great. We weren't quite dressed & ready to start pictures yet, so she went straight to work shooting what she could until we were ready. She was awesome to work with, very creative, and was willing to help with whatever she needed to in moving to various places for different shot opportunities. I would recommend Abby to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer. Our wedding was on a Saturday - we left early Monday morning for a week in Mexico, and when we landed the following Monday, Epic had called while we were gone to let me know that my photos were done and ready to be shipped, and the website had my pictures up also. Very pleased with the photos...hard to pick a favorite.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2011

Arielle was fantastic! She made sure I remembered to breathe on my wedding day and took beautiful photos! And the disc of them ALL was on our doorstep ONE WEEK after the wedding!! Incredible company, photos, and turn-around time. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2011
  • Carlee

Carlee · Married on 10/26/2019

Phenomenal

I wouldn't trade my experience with Epic for the world. They were so helpful and kind leading up to our big day, but on the day of they blew me away. They were thoughtful, had a list of every shot I requested, and did whatever it took to make sure my shots were perfect. I received ALL my photos in less than a month and they are stunning. So so thankful.

Epic Photography 6
    Epic Photography 7
    Sent on 11/27/2019

Christina Lubczyk · Married on 10/05/2019

Great photography and service

We are so glad we chose Epic Photos for our wedding. They made the planning process easy and answered questions that I did not know we had! Patrick was an amazing photographer that went above and beyond to catch every little detail. From fluffing the wedding dress to knowing all the extended family names, he made us feel like we had known him for more than a few hours. By the end of the night, we were excited to have him dancing with us and part of our photos. The prints and edits were gorgeous! We highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • becomingburnett2017

Regan · Married on 06/17/2017

We booked Epic Photography for our June wedding and we were very pleased! We have gotten back the first round of our photos and they are so gorgeous! There are only two things I would change... 1) We did not meet our photographer until the wedding day. While everything turned out very well, it would have been nice to have a meeting or at least a phone conference about our expectations, their expectations, etc. I would have loved to have felt like I had a personal relationship with my wedding photographer, and I did not get that with Epic. 2) We did not get every single shot that we put on our shot list. The day was insane, and I honestly didn't think of it at the time, but its now a month later and I wish we would have gotten a few extra shots. While there were a couple things I would change, all-in-all, we are very pleased with the service and with our photographs. Thank you, Epic!

Sent on 07/16/2017
  • emily1989

Emily · Married on 06/11/2017

I used Epic for their videographer services. When looking for a videographer, I reached out to Epic and got a call back but I missed the call then I again called back but got no reply. After no response I decided Epic was a no and started looking elsewhere. A few months later I attended the wedding show here in Tulsa. At the show I was introduced to Eric and immediately told him he basically had no chance since I got blown off before. To say the least he gave me a deal I couldn't pass up and decided to give them a chance. I signed a contract with Epic almost a year in advance. A week before our wedding, I again played phone tag with an employee of Epic and became worried. Eric once again stepped in and took care of everything. On the day of my wedding I had bother Steven and Taylor as my videographers. I can honestly say I was completely blown away with their professionalism and work. Taylor and Steve actually ended up being the best of our entire set of vendors. They went above and beyond, kept our timeline and set the entire evening to stride. They worked well with every person in the room and even got my family to dance. They were more than just videographers and I cannot thank them enough for taking care of us on our wedding day. In the end we would HIGHLY recommend them even considering the rough start and the initial weariness.

Sent on 06/17/2017
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/28/2017

If you are looking for a great photographer and excellent/speedy customer service- EPIC is your place to go! Eric is awesome- most down to earth guy and my photographer, Felicia- well she is just simply amazing. I cannot say enough about how well my bridals turned out as well as the other wedding photos. Aside from the great pictures, you will have such a great time with their team! Felicia made me feel so comfortable with her and I felt like I was literally hanging out with my best friend during our shoot. On the day of the wedding, a few of our family members who were delegated to help the flow /transition of the night went MIA and she jumped in to help out as if she was a day of coordinator! I cannot thank her enough! I even caught her motioning our DJ ( who we weren't thrilled with due to his lack of ability to MC our night) and she even helped bustle my dress when I needed help. Overall- she was amazing and if you choose EPIC- seriously request her! Our video was missing a few important things that I really wanted in it and when Eric called me t follow up after the wedding, he offered to get them edited right in. Such a great team and always so responsive. I cant wait to get my edits over to him to see how great our video turns out. Guys- this site doesn't even do EPIC justice, they are great and were my favorite vendor to work with hands down.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Michael · Married on 05/27/2017

Wonderful Photography! One of our photographers, Danielle, was so wonderful and made everything so smooth while taking photos. We loved her! I had a great time at my wedding and we got a lot of great photos. I wish there was a little more time spent on photo editing, but we liked a lot of our photos and I know they did the best they could in the time promised. Overall, I recommend this photographer to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/11/2015

My photographers went above what was expected of them. They helped with preparations and with so many things throughout the night!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Kelsy · Married on 09/26/2015

AMAZING! I absolutely loved Epic! My wedding photos turned out incredible! They always got back to me in a timely manner when I contacted them. They truly made my wedding the best day of my life and so memorable! The photo quality was incredible!!! It was not the cheapest in the world, but I wouldn't have used anybody else. They were like family to us the entire day of my wedding and helped so much as to what poses to do and getting the photos done quickly and they looked amazing!!! They got my photos back to me within 5 days after the wedding! All I can say is INCREDIBLE!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

We used epic for our engagement photos and booked them for our wedding photos in June! We loved every engagement pic we got taken. Very professional and creative. Great quality work!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/25/2015

Really easy group to work with. The photographers didn't get very much feedback during the actual events, so there are several photos where people have closed eyes, someone is being blocked by another person in the group, etc. This usually only occurred during large group photos.

The family group photos at the church were subject to very poor lighting. Not sure how much of that was actually in the photographers' control but disappointing nonetheless.

Everyone from Epic was a joy to work with, I'd use them again but bring the aforementioned points to their attention ahead of time.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Mikeale · Married on 05/29/2016

I am using Epic for my video and photo and I am so excited! They are fast, efficient, and clear with all communication. I'm excited to be working with them!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/23/2015

Enjoyed working with the Epic Staff! Jordan did a great job capturing our day!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Larissa · Married on 12/23/2018

Very disappointed

Epic photography has such an amazing team, super responsive and understanding! We had a great time planning with them. However the day if they sent a photographer named Cindy and while she was nice she was not what we were expecting. She lacked initiative. I kept having to ask her where should we stand, how should we stand? Is this a good spot? She wouldn’t give us any direction. Her shadow ruined some of our pictures, because it just shows a black spot on top of our hands or on us, she seemed annoyed the entire time like she didn’t want to be there.

We expected the excellence we received from the rest of the team and were just completely disappointed in the execution

I would still recommend them they have amazing portfolios and amazing photographers I’m not sure what happened with us

Epic Photography 8
    Sent on 01/17/2019

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2016

Epic was really helpful all through out the process and always responded very timely when I reached out to them! Eric was very easy to work with and answered all my questions! Kelsey Loyd and Jordan were our photographers and they did an amazing job! They both were very helpful and went with the flow of things. Kelsey was super helpful with my dress and making sure things looked right! I was happy with all my wedding photos that I will be able to look at for a long time! Thanks again Epic!

Sent on 07/25/2016

3.5

Loved that we could get both photography and videography as part of one single package! Everyone was friendly and no obtrusive the day of the wedding but they still got some great shots!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 07/12/2015

We hired Epic/Juliet to do our wedding video and absolutely loved it! Our videographer, Derek, was very kind and professional and did a great job at getting beautiful shots of our day. The wedding video they then provided to us made us tear up! It was beautiful and very well made and we were so happy that Epic/Juliet was a part of our day!

Sent on 07/30/2015