Epic Photography Reviews

Epic Photography 2
Epic Photography 3
Epic Photography 4
Epic Photography 5

My daughter's wedding was at Post Oak Lodge and Joel from Epic was our photographer. He was wonderful! He didn't miss a thing,. I don't know how he did it! Communication with the office was excellent and the photos were unbelievable. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/13/2014

The photographers we had were very fun and helpful! The girls bustled my dress, took my veil out, and directed us through the whole evening. Took beautiful pictures and captured some truly priceless moments for us. I've recommended them to anyone I know needing a photographer. Be sure to request Arielle, she's the best!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Bryan · Married on 04/26/2014

Great service day of the event and quick turn around on the final product.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Epic photography is phenomenal! They have several phone consultations with you and ask tons of questions to ensure that they give you exactly what you are desiring. Arielle & Emily were our photographers. We only paid for one but since Emily was in training, they sent her along as well (for free) so that was awesome!
    I knew from reviews & a friend's recommendation of them that they were going to be great but I could have never envisioned how truly wonderful they'd be. Not only did they take tons of pictures (that I know will be awesome) but Arielle was like an honorary fifth bridesmaid! She helped with my dress, provided helpful tips, got flower vases during the ceremony, calmed me down when I felt nervous, etc. The list goes on & on! They felt more like friends than photographers, which left us all feeling super comfortable. Epic Photography will definitely be at the top of my list of recommendations for any of my friends upcoming weddings!

Sent on 03/22/2014

our photographer was amazing! She listened to what we wanted and we have great wedding pictures! Would defy recommend them!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Laurie · Married on 12/27/2013

Such enthusiastic service! We loved the team of photographers that were part of our daughter's wedding. We are still waiting for the wedding photos, but the bridal portraits were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Liz · Married on 12/14/2013

I was and am so please with my photos and the photographer was awesome!

Sent on 02/07/2014
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth · Married on 10/12/2013

Epic Photography was a great choice for a bride who has to plan a wedding long-distance. Not living in the same city where we got married had its stressors, but Epic was always very responsive and professional when I had a question.

Our two photographers on the day-of were awesome and our pictures turned out beautifully! We were mailed hardcopies of our photos via DVD about a week after we got back from our Honeymoon. Really fast turnaround!

I definitely recommend Epic Photography.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Morgan · Married on 10/12/2013

I have so many great pictures! Our photographer was so easy-going and helped think of creative poses. I definitely recommend Epic!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Loved the photographers for the wedding. Ariel and Stephanie did an amazing job and really connected with the guests

Sent on 11/01/2013

Candra · Married on 10/05/2013

Wow, I think the photographers were our favorite out of all our vendors. We had Maddie and Patrick and by the end of the night they felt like close friends. They captured special moments, but knew how to have fun and join the party. All of our request were met and Eric was incredibly helpful! He even helped us find transportation. They are not like your usual photography studio, but I think that is why we liked them!

Sent on 10/09/2013

April · Married on 09/22/2013

Our photography was awesome and went above and beyond at our wedding to make sure we got all the shots we wanted. I would use them again in a heart beat. Thank you Epic for a wonderful experience.

April and Leonard Bell

Sent on 12/16/2013

Kristi · Married on 05/23/2013

Everyone at Epic Photography was awesome. I have to admit I was a little worried because they seem like such a big business but everything was perfect. They are all so helpful and really are there for you throughout your wedding day/night.

Sent on 06/01/2013

Virginia · Married on 05/04/2013

Daniel was AMAZING in every way, such a patient/fun person, he was born to be a photographer, the pics are better than we thought they'd ever be! He had a smile on his face the entire day and was so patient; the pic poses and snapshots he got were so creative and fun! We are recommending Epic for every event, anyone we run into! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Epic Photography!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Mary · Married on 04/13/2013

Epic was a lot of fun! My photographers were friendly and great to work with, and got amazing photos. They made sure they got all the photos I wanted and everything turned out beautifully. I started to cry when I got my pictures back because they were exactly what i was hoping for! Thank you Epic Photography!

Sent on 06/06/2013
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 03/31/2013

Amazing!! They did so well and we loved Arielle! Can't wait to see wedding photos and video...if it's anything like our engagements I know they will bring me to tears(in a good way)!!! They use amazing effects and there is an abundance of great shots to choose from.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Adrienne · Married on 03/31/2013

I can't reccomend Epic Photography high enough. I didn't think the day could've been any better but the wonderful photographers & videographers from Epic made it so. They were amazing & made a perfect day even better. They were so proffesional yet very personable. It was like having family there taking photos & shooting video for us. They were creative with wonderful ideas for photos yet willing to accomodate any request we had. From begining to end our experience with Epic was truly that...epic! Many thanks to Michael & is staff, Adrienne (mother of the bride)

Sent on 04/15/2013

Jane · Married on 03/23/2013

Epic Photography did my wedding photos and they were exactly what I was hoping for. The photographers that came out were fun and kept my crazy family in line for pictures, and they even got my pictures edited and back to me in just over 2 weeks. They captured everyone I wanted and were a lot of fun!

Sent on 04/17/2013

AMAZING! I am so impressed with my wedding pictures. Not only are they extremely nice and professional, but they have a 2 week turn around to get your pictures back! I loved everything about them.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Shauna · Married on 06/16/2012

The customer service was amazing!! My wedding went so amazingly and my photographers, Mike and Arielle made everything comfortable and I got all the shots I was looking for since we planned everything out ahead of time which took a lot of pressure off of me!!

My pictures are beautiful and all mine!!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Larissa · Married on 05/25/2012

Super friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions but didn't bother me a bunch. I thought they were awesome.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Erika · Married on 03/25/2012

I highly recommend Epic Photography to capture the BEST memories on your special day! Our photographers were so talented, creative, and so supportive the entire time!

We were so pleased with the 2 week turnaround and our photos were amazing. Thank you Epic!!

Sent on 04/15/2012

Brittany · Married on 12/17/2011

Amazing! If you use them ask for Lauren, she was perfect. She was creative, fun, and made everyone comfortable. We have a ton of amazing pictures to remember our day. Thanks EPIC!

Sent on 12/19/2011
  • O

Danika · Married on 10/27/2011

Epic photography was great from the beginning. I was a bride on a budget and they worked with me to customize a package that would fit my needs as well as my budget. Jake was our photographer and he was so fun! He not only took amazing pictures but really became a part of the wedding. When I needed my mom, he went and found her. He was so personable that people asked me if he was a family friend! The pictures turned out great and he really got some neat shots! I don't think of myself as photogenic and he made me look beautiful. So thank you so much Epic Photography - especially Jake!!

Sent on 11/18/2011

Heather · Married on 10/02/2011

Ariel was the BEST!! She really did a fantastic job and was very experienced. This compant also worked with my budget.

Sent on 12/08/2014