Epic Photography Reviews

Epic Photography 3
Epic Photography 4
Epic Photography 5

Emilee · Married on 11/14/2015

If I could rate Epic Photography a 100 on a scale of 1-5, it still wouldn't be enough!! My experience with Epic Photography was pure bliss from beginning to end! I spoke with Eric for majority of my phone calls and he was always prompt with returning phone calls and working around my busy, hectic, and not so flexible schedule. Eric truly understood exactly what I wanted and needed for my perfect day and how important photographs were to me. He lead me through step by step to truly grasp my vision for the day and paired me with the BEST photographer! Jordan took my engagements and my wedding day pictures and words can't describe how incredibly gorgeous they are (and I'm super picky about pictures, too!) He listened to me when I explained what pictures were important to me and lead me in the right direction when I was unsure about things. We were even working against an early sunset in an outdoor ceremony space and he magically made all my family pictures happen as well as a large amount of pictures of just me and my husband. I was stressed for nothing! Jordan captured every possible detail and moment from the ceremony and reception, even the parts I missed (such as all the groomsmen dancing to Thriller- how could I miss that?) Choosing a photographer for my perfect day was one of the hardest and most stressful decisions in the planning process and I can't express how happy I am that I chose Epic. I would highly recommend this company to every single person I know because I trust they would be in great hands and Epic would take care of them in the ways they took such great care of me! Thank you Epic for helping me to remember the best day of my life and providing me with the most beautiful pictures of the memories I will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Carmel · Married on 11/08/2015

Epic was a pleasure to work with and they captured the important moments of the happiest day of my life perfectly! The photos and the video turned out beautifully and I am so happy that I will forever have these memories to cherish! I would recommend them to everyone, they are the best!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

We had Jordan and he was perfect!! He was fun, and made it easy to be natural in photos. He truly rocked our socks off! The photos were exactly what I wanted AND we got them in 11 days!!! Epic was wonderful in every way! They even go out of their to help with other items that they aren't required to do.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Liza · Married on 10/11/2015

I have nothing but positive things to say about epic. Jordan our photographer was talented and so nice! The whole experience was extraordinary. I would definitely recommend epic to any soon to be bride. Professional , nice, and affordable. I just loved it.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Lane · Married on 10/10/2015

Our photographer was wonderful and did an amazing job capturing our wedding in the way I wanted. He dealt with my awkwardness and request for only candid and managed to capture just as many candid pictures that I love as he could have should we opted for an actual couples shoot.
    Prior to the event, a representative set a call with me to go over my personality and preferences and it was clear they were communicated and kept in mind throughout the evening.

Sent on 10/25/2015

We used Epic for our engagement photos and o

Sent on 10/02/2015

Allison · Married on 09/05/2015

Epic photography was AMAZING! We loved our Photographers Nolan and Eva. They were awesome and our pictures couldn't be anymore perfect! They are stunning! I've gotten nothing but great compliments on our pictures and we had all our pics back in 2 weeks! They are amazing and highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2015

Epic is simply the epitomy of great wedding photography! From the first meeting with Eric, we were given considerate and helpful assistance with the entire wedding process. They even included engagement photos, as well as no limit on time the entire wedding day!!! In fact, both a photographer & videographer were with us at the hair salon, and stayed with us throughout the entire time preceding the wedding ceremony, throughout the ceremony & reception, until we left!!! Jordan, our photographer, was just amazing - so talented! The video clip was so romantic & beautifully done! Everyone loved it and can't stop watching it! Thanks to Eric & his staff at Epic for a perfect wedding memory!!! You will not go wrong in choosing them!!!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Absolutely loved my 2 photographers for our wedding day! Taylor was great by giving instruction to us on how to pose, where to stand, etc. They were so organized and made the entire process so easy and fun! Although my bridesmaids and I were running behind, she was super cooperative and kept reminding me that this was my day and it was no big deal. My husband and I absolutely love all of our wedding photos. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing great photography for their wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/29/2015

I have yet to receive my photos yet from the wedding but I know that they are going to turn out absolutely amazing! Arielle was such an awesome photographer I couldn't have asked for anything more! She helped from bustling my dress, keeping the groomsmen all on track and on time, to helping us with the cake cutting and champagne! So she was willing to help do anything that she could whether it involved photography or not! I couldn't have asked for more and can't wait to see the photos! As far as Epic photography as a whole, our engagement pictures were good but we didn't feel like they were perfect and we didn't feel like we were given enough direction as to what to do or how to stand etc. We told this to Epic and they sent me a brand new photographer for the wedding day "one of their most experienced"! and I couldn't be happier with who they chose! Thanks Arielle for helping make my Big Day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Megan · Married on 08/07/2015

Everything about my wedding experience was absolutely amazing thanks to EPIC.

Sent on 09/11/2015

EMILY · Married on 06/14/2015

We absolutely LOVED our photographer, Derek!! We had unlimited time with him so not only did he photograph us at the wedding venue, but afterwards took us to another beautiful location for more pictures of just me and my husband. We haven't gotten the pics back yet because we just recently got married (June 14), but we know they will be awesome. Epic was a pleasure to work with and we can't thank them enough for providing us with Derek. Super fun, easy going and professional!

Sent on 06/25/2015
  • F

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2015

Our two photographers were fantastic!!! Great personalities, beautiful pictures, great price, and they were always available through phone or email. This is a great company who I'm happy we chose.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Working with Epic/Juliet Films was one of our best wedding decisions. They make you feel at ease, everyone we talked with was wonderful, and we had a terrific experience with our videographers. We just got our video highlights and we love the way it turned out! Our videographers, Stephen and Taylor were great the day of and all communications leading up to and after our wedding were anything we could have asked for. We had such a fun time and we were so glad Epic was there to capture it all.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Unbeatable value, unlimited time with photographers and because our reception was a simple cake & punch party the company included a photo shoot at a second location after we left the church -- it's been just over a week since our wedding so we haven't received our photos yet but expect to have some excellent shots. Photographer and her assistant were both fun, professional and easy to work with and be comfortable with. I expect some of our second locations pics to be the best because we were able to relax and enjoy the experience.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!! We had so much fun with Stephanie and Eva, our photographers. Everyone at Epic was simply epic! Eric worked with us and had our day lined out and took a lot of worries off me during the planning stages. I felt like I was their only client...that is how fabulous their customer service is and how much they invest in each of their clients. Stephanie was with me the entire day and she was just like one of my girls hanging out with us. I can't tell you how wonderful our pictures turned out and would have gladly paid them double for their services. The number of their editor's picks pictures were almost as many as most photographers were going to give us for the entire day! Can't say enough about Stephanie, Eric, Eva and Epic...FANTASTIC!!!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! She and Epic Photography did a fantastic job! We will definitely use them again. Can't say enough about these guys.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Megan · Married on 04/11/2015

Eric helped us get started and set up a direction for what shots we wanted and gave us ideas we hadn't thought of. He matched us with Jackie who was perfect for us. She was able to navigate through a crazy day getting all of the shots without being intrusive and that was exactly what we had asked for. Her personality and style was so much fun and we really enjoyed having her be a part of our big day. Everything was on our timing and by our schedule and she didn't leave until we all felt like she got every shot she possibly could have. Pictures arrived about 2 weeks later and they were beautiful. We love having all the rights to them and being able to print where we want to. Eric checked back in after all was said and done to make sure we were completely happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Danielle · Married on 01/18/2015

Such a great company! Professional, fun photographers! This is the only company that allowed UNLIMITED time with photographers! And I got a discount for signing up at the OK Bride Show!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Melinda · Married on 11/08/2014

The entire experience with Epic was great from the get go! Very professional and personal photographers! We had Arielle and Derek for our wedding and could not be happier! We have gotten our beautifully edited photos back in less than 2 weeks! They did a great job at capturing the energy of our wedding and turning it into pictures we will love forever! Highly recommend Epic photography!!!

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/04/2014

My experience with Epic was absolutely wonderful. It was easy and enjoyable to communicate with everyone in the office (shout out to Eric and Stephanie!) and our photographer, Daniel, was great! Everyone was very professional, flexible, and responsive. I definitely made the right decision and recommend Epic to other brides.

Sent on 10/07/2014

I worked with Stephanie as our consultant. She is such a lovely person and we couldn't help but want to work with her. Our videographer was Marcus and he was so professional and did a great job. He did well with staying out of the way but capturing all of our important moments. We received our video less than 2 weeks after our wedding and was very pleased with their work.

Sent on 10/05/2014
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 08/02/2014

I worked with them over the phone the whole time before the wedding and it was a very smooth process. I thoroughly enjoyed working with them. The day of the wedding, they were so laid back but still got the shots that they needed and I wanted. I had two photographers and one videographer and they really try to capture your personality. They work with you on a profile of what kind of editing you like. They also have a two week turnaround. We got married on August 2nd and I already have a lot of my pictures a week and a half later! They were so friendly and easy to work with! They even helped my real in my rowdy bridal party when they saw I was frustrated with them. They even offered to get me a drink or anything I needed which was really helpful!

My one complaint is they said I did not email my family shot list (the list they ask for so the wedding photos go smoother and quicker) but I know I did. Our pictures were unorganized until I suggested they get my phone from the bridal suite so I could pull up the list from the email I sent them. They did exactly this and I got all the photos I wanted. It was probably a miscommunication within the company but it all worked out well, overall.

I would recommend them to anyone! I have not received the video yet but I have seen their work and they are amazing!

Sent on 08/12/2014

I was nervous after booking with Epic because I read a couple bad reviews, but I had a wonderful experience with them! From the minute the photographers arrived on my wedding day, they made me feel comfortable and at ease. Our main photographer, Ashlynn, provided really creative and great ideas, but also made sure she followed my list of "must-have" shots. During the ceremony and reception, I never even noticed either photographer or felt that they were in the way, yet they managed to capture all our best moments. It was also a huge plus to receive the photos so quickly along with the copyrights, so that we can print them wherever we'd like, and send them to friends and family without a distracting watermark. We had nearly 2,000 pictures and I can't believe that every single one is a great shot!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Perfection! Our photographers were amazing! They did so much more than just take wedding photos. Everything from helping me get ready to directing our families to the right places. After the wedding our photographer brought us drinks while we were signing the marriage certificate. When our caterers were busy mopping up our reception they stepped in to help cut the cake. When we didn't know a line dance they were right there to help us. I felt like I had two more best friends at my wedding! You get so much more than you pay for with Epic Photography! My pictures were ready 10 days after my wedding! Photographer, best friend, dance partner, wedding planner, everything!

Sent on 06/09/2014