Epic Photography Reviews

Epic Photography 3
Epic Photography 4
Epic Photography 5

Katerina · Married on 07/07/2017

Epic Photography was amazing. We used them for both our engagement photos and our wedding day. We felt like our engagement photos were a little boring and the same pose consistently, but we expressed our concerns and our wedding photos were great! Our photographer was Kendell and he did a fantastic job. I would absolutely request him again. He did a wonderful job getting all the photos we wanted as well as putting up with my family and my last minute photo requests. They are a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. We developed a timeline with them before the wedding, but our DJ brought an older version of that timeline to the wedding. Kendell did a great job working with me and the DJ to plan everything on the spot to make sure he got the shots we needed even with this mistake. I would highly recommend using Epic for your event!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Anna · Married on 06/03/2017

EpicProductions is a great company! Eric the manager is always available if you need anything! Felicia did my bridal photo shoot and Andrew was the photographer for my wedding day. They both were amazing. Andrew went above and beyond to capture every shot I wanted. Also, very professional and he knew exactly what to do and when to do it! Brent was our videographer and he is awesome! he got some amazing footage and shared it with me! I would highly recommend Epic Productions! I LOVE all of my photos and cannot stop watching my video!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kasie · Married on 04/08/2017

We worked with Felicia and Stacy on the day of the wedding. Both of them were personable and helpful at keeping everything on track. The pre-wedding consulting was helpful in making sure we discussed all key items to be addressed before the day of the wedding. Both women were very talented as they had to shoot under difficult lighting conditions for the ceremony and all the photos still turned out amazing. While they were able to capture every moment of the wedding I never felt as though they were distracting or blocking anyone's view. Their ability to discretely move about the ceremony and still capture all key moments is unparalleled. I have been to a number of weddings and this isn't something to be taken lightly. In addition, to their ability to help keep the day moving, shoot under difficult lighting conditions and capture all of those key moment, every picture we received is amazing. Both individuals were incredibly talented. We will forever cherish the memories they captured and would absolutely use them again.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Hannah · Married on 12/18/2016

We had a wonderful experience working with Epic Photography. They were always available for questions and went above and beyond to make me feel heard and taken care of. Would recommend to everyone!!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2016

Very professional and flexible! Easy to work with and sabrastic pictures definitely worth the money

Sent on 09/28/2016

I met them at a bridal show and they had the best prices and times by far. At the show I set up a phone call to book and discuss the wedding and they put me at ease knowing things were going to come out how I had planned.

Sent on 02/02/2016

April · Married on 10/01/2016

From start to finish, Epic Photography was wonderful to work with! They provided me with suggested shot lists and time lines, which was so much easier than starting from scratch. The photographer we had was Brooke Blom. She was excellent! She helped stage photos, keep everything on schedule, and was able to capture the best photos of our event! We had all photos back in under 2 weeks and we were blown away by how many pictures there were and how great they turned out!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Lori · Married on 08/06/2016

Give your photographers list of what your wanting. We had 2 photographers and they were both so awesome and really captured a lot of special moments that I requested for the pre wedding time. They also beautufully captured & photographed our ceremony and reception space at the golf course. Everything that I put time into for decor, the photographer captured for me to always have. Loved this company. They sent our photos on a thumb drive with full release of all pictures and a small bottle of congratulatory wine. Thanks again to the photographers

Sent on 11/06/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2016

Decide what you want from your photographer/videographer. If Epic offers what you want, definitely go with them! They are responsive, professional, and affordable.

Sent on 08/01/2016
  • I

Ivy · Married on 06/25/2016

Our favorite vendor by far! Our wedding was June 25, 2016 and our photographer was Mel. She was so amazing, captured every moment perfectly, and went above and beyond her photographer duties. All of the staff was so nice and helpful, everyone wanted it to be perfect just as much as we did. We are so happy with how the pictures turned out and it was worth every single penny!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Adam · Married on 06/11/2016

I've posted this elsewhere, but I thought it needed to go everywhere — Mel and Epic Photography are beyond incredible! They DEMOLISHED our expectations!

Hire Mel. Hire her now. Call Epic Photography, tell them you want Mel and that you won't take no for an answer. She'll change your life.

I don't even know where to begin with how awesome she was. She had a HUGE list of potential shots that she printed out and brought with her. This is where Mel's artistry really shined — my wife sent her an un-doable number of potential shots, but Mel has an almost psychic instinct for picking out the PERFECT shots. It's one thing to watch a professional in action — it's quite another to watch an artist weave their magic, but that's just what Mel did.

She was with us the entire time and never made us feel rushed. She made us feel very comfortable while also keeping us on track and moving forward (sometimes we needed a little push!)

Mel kicked butt and took names the whole time — and she worked smoothly with all our other vendors on site. She knew what she was doing, was very prepared, and never once made us worry about our investment.

And the pictures! They were INCREDIBLE! My wife was blown away. I was blown away. They were EXACTLY what we both wanted.

This is far and away one of the best investments of my life. We're forever grateful to Mel and Epic Photography for the mind-blowing job they did. We couldn't be happier.

Hire them — it'll be the best decision you've ever made.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Belle · Married on 05/27/2016

Best choice ever! Such a group of professional people! Great deal and very friendly!!!!! Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2016

Photography was the last vendor we ended up booking because it is so important to have pictures that capture the day in a perfect way. After searching so long we kept coming back to Epic Photography because of their value and quality of pictures. I've never seen an image from Epic that wasn't absolutely breathtaking. I am so happy we booked Epic Photography. The girls Kelsey and Danielle were fantastic and super fun to work with! Kelsey was with us since 1pm photographing our religious ceremony and shots in our cultural outfits afterwards. She didn't hesitate to follow us anywhere and directed us to take some amazing shots. Then we had our traditional American ceremony and reception later in the evening where our second shooter joined us 3 hours before the start of the ceremony. The girls were running around with all of our accessories getting the photos of them in the best places and capturing all of our wedding details. They did amazing work with the lighting in our getting ready shots and in our sunny out door ceremony.
    They were a very good team and had good coordination. They also didn't mind being called over by any family to have their pictures taken. They were not shy in joining us in a dane too :) Their style is very professional and at the same time fun.
    I think they captured our special day with perfection.
    Big thanks to Epic Photography!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Katlin · Married on 05/21/2016

I truly loved my experience with Epic Photography! Leading up to the wedding both Eric and Makayla were very helpful with any questions or changes I had. The photographer that came to the wedding was very friendly and helpful. I have family still coming to me and raving about how nice and "awesome" our photographer was. I will suggest Epic Photographer to anyone I know getting married. Epic was awesome from the first meeting we had to the photos to the package sent to us with the flash drive.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Mary · Married on 05/20/2016

Jordan is the most amazing photographer. He did our engagements and wedding. You can tell he has such a big passion for photography. He is great at directing the shoot and also good at accomodating your own shot list. He is SO TALENTED! I am so glad we chose Epic.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Ashlyn · Married on 05/15/2016

Epic was absolutely wonderful to work with; we could not have chosen a better company to capture all of our most important details of our wedding day! Jordan, Gates, and Ian were all so easy to work with, and they made our day flow perfectly. Not only that, but they helped in making us comfortable throughout the whole day too!
    Epic was always prompt in correspondence with us, and they were so quick in getting our photos and videos back to us after the wedding. This was awesome because we were so anxious to see all of the fun details we missed during the whirlwind that our wedding day was.
    Our photos and videos came back, and we were in love with them! We can't wait to look back on our sweet day at all the special moments captured with our loved ones for years to come.
    If we had to go back, we would definitely choose Epic again in a heartbeat! We 100% recommend Epic Photography!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Christy · Married on 05/14/2016

Excellent service, over a thousand great photos taken, professional & super helpful staff. Epic did everything to make us feel like very important clients & did a fantastic job of documenting every moment of our entire special day. Loved them! Couldn't be more pleased with our wedding photography choice or the value!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Lacey · Married on 04/29/2016

I don't even know where to begin! My experience with Epic Photography was all around outstanding! First of all, every single employee that works for Epic Photography is amazing! They are all so devoted to make sure their clients get the best experience possible. Second, Eric Herman, who always had a huge smile on his face, was an amazing help and on top of his game with answering any questions or concerns that I may have had. He made sure everything was perfectly organized with the layout of me and my husbands wedding. If it wasn't for him my stress levels probably would have been ridiculous but he always succeeded on making sure everything was perfect. And third, our wedding photographer Jordan and his assistant Mel were fantastic! I was absolutely speechless when I saw our wedding photos! They both went above and beyond our expectations. One thing I absolutely loved was that they stepped back from being a "photographer" at moments to make sure my husband and I were doing great and would get us water or whatever we may need. I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Epic Photography! Thank you Eric, Jordan, and Mel!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2016

We had Ian as our photographer and Stephen as our videographer. They were absolutely helpful and took awesome pictures and videos. Some we didn't even know they took and were absolutely thankful for because they looked awesome!

Sent on 09/26/2016

I couldn't be happier with my decision to have Epic Photography be the photographer for our wedding. Jordan - our photographer through EP - was fantastic. He showed up on time, had printed out pictures I had pinned on Pinterest to make sure I got all the shots I had envisioned, and went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were relaxed throughout the day - helping to bring us food, telling how to pose to get the best shots, etc. I loved the pictures and I have gotten nothing but compliments on how amazing they are! I absolutely recommend Epic Photography!

Sent on 05/17/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Epic. Our first meeting with the incredible Eric laid the groundwork for a smooth wedding day and photos and a video that were beyond perfection. I highly recommend using Epic for all of your photography and videography needs!!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Becca · Married on 03/05/2016

Best photographers and videographers you can find in Tulsa. Their turn around for videos and photos is fast, approximately 2 weeks, and the quality is amazing. We had two photographers and two videographers with us the entire day. I loved not having to worry about a time limit or paying them extra for staying late. You can tell they have fun doing what they do so you can be completely yourself around them. They do a great job coordinating photos and even with the flow of the reception. The staff at Epic make sure their services match what you need. Overall, they were our favorite vendor we chose for our day.

Sent on 03/19/2016

Cristin · Married on 02/27/2016

We chose Epic Photography as our engagement and wedding photographer and it was one of the best decisions we made! They did a phenomenal job on all of our pictures and I couldn't have been happier with our photographers. They were so nice and worked very well with us. They captured some amazing moments during our wedding! I can't pick a favorite picture out of over 600 because they are all amazing. I highly recommend Epic Photography for any photography needs!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Claudia · Married on 01/31/2016

Couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/21/2016
  • User5197520 · 2+ years ago

I can't say enough good things about Epic Photography. Phone calls were on the dot, super professional and really helpful. The day of the wedding not only were the two photographers taking pictures but helping me with steaming my dress, giving advice on how to walk up the steps with my train, how to properly cut the cake, etc. There were small details my husband and I just didn't focus on because we were just having fun and they were SO kind, so helpful, and such incredible guests to have at our wedding! We love our photos and will recommend them to everyone we know!

Sent on 01/24/2016